[Line Break Podcast] DAY 6: Wearing a tag can be so charming.

Pea
Hello, welcome back to the Line Break Podcast. Last time, @Draku posted the tag, what a nice fellow. This episode, however, is coincidentally special!

Yesterday was the dreadful FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH, and I was too scared to even go to work. I've had terrible moments happen during that date, like falling face first on the ground, having a cat scratch me deeply in, a meteorite falling on my head and me ditching school to play the newly released Kirby Air Ride, only to find out that it was an important exam day! Hmm, come to think of it, I've been told that the last one was my fault.

Every year, I'd be afraid of that day. That is, until I found out about the Line Break charm. That's right, the line break, breaks the curse of the unlucky and brings happiness to all! Gone are the days where you have anxiety attacks over a number. Just wear a line break charm, and you'll be fine! Wearing this charm not only protects you from evil entities, but it's fashionable, too! Imagine wearing a <br/> on your shirt, that'll woo the men and women around you* and, at the same time, they'll feel safer when they're near you.

To be protected against any evil entity**, find the "line break charm" article on amazon and, for the low low 6 payments of $6.95, you can have your very own charm! Be careful, cause these things sell out fa- oh shit, too late.

*No guarantees about sexual appeal. Only applies to men and women who pretend that they study in web design.
**Does not protect against ghosts, demons, werewolves, vampires, mwghosts, pineapple pizzas, jehova's witnesses, people who spend their life trying to get first reply on a politician's newest tweet or gatoposting. Results may vary.

On the next episode, we'll find One Piece.