Beautiful days with Zelma part 1 the re entering of the savage chronicles

Wow, since you fuckers absolutely hated my last thread I guess I'll apparently have to have a cohesive topic and sentence structure to get the attention my dick needs. I've decided to post about a game series near and yrr to my heart. What series you ask? Only the second most weeb series next to Senran..actually, make that 5th because there is the one with the robot lolis, the alchemist farming lolis, senran and trails. So yes, FIFTH most weeb series that I know of

TALES OF

If you're unfamilar with the Tales of series, basically, every game(well almost every game besides spin-offs) is a self contained adventure unrelated to the previous game. You're usually on a journey with a colorful cast of characters who range from glorified anime archetypes to actual amazingly well written characters with some depht to them. To keep it ONE THOUSAND with you though..most of the time it's the former bros. But that isn't a bad thing necessarily, because it does those things REALLY well. Shit, one of my favorite characters is just the "bro character" archetype but he plays his part so well a long with his general personality and dynamic in the group are so great that, it makes me forget about all that shit.

Besides that I guess the rest of the carfax I'll bullet point for you
-Plays like a regular JRPG with dungeon crawling, exploring and leveling up.
-Not turn based. It's an action RPG, every game has a different system they use but generally speaking this, besides the characters, are what keep you coming back. Battle systems for most games range from good to crazy addicting.
-For the most part all the games have been brought over here except obscure cross over games. Only exception being Rebirth, Destiny 2, and Destiny Remake which is TERRIBLE since

1.) Destiny R might as well be this series FFVII except it lives up to the hype. Perfect remake, some argue it has the best story and battle system in the series and amazing music.
2.) These were all on the ps2 and never coming here.
3.) It just sucks.

Anyway; that's your brief little history lesson. We're gonna come shit a little out of order, cause I'm gonna start with one that is pretty damn popular despite being 10+ years old now(jesus christ) and that is....

TALES OF THE ABYSS
[Image: 70255_front.jpg]

So, Tales of the Abyss is often regarded as one of the best tales and the one that you ABSOLUTELY should play first if you want to get into the series. It's literally either this or Symphonia that people say. For me personally, I dipped my feet into Symphonia first and then dove into Abyss. You can make your decision later it doesn't matter, point is people REALLY enjoy this game.

Why do they like it so much? Let's discuss the plot for a little bit;

This isn't a goddamn IGN review or anything but basically it goes something like this

You play as the main guy; Luke, son of the Duke of Kimlasca, resident party ginger and the most hilarious annoying motherfucker in the party for the first half. Ever since he was kidnapped and developed amnesia his parents basically never let him outside the confines of the manor since that day(this happened when he was 5 or 6 maybe even 9 and he's 17 now. jesus christ that's ass). A typical day includes training with your master Van, chilling with your bro Guy, dealing with your future arranged marriage partner Natalia and just generally being an entitled piece of shit to everyone you meet because fuck it you're basically royalty and cant leave your house and have no xgoff gf so might as well make other people suffer.

ANYWAY; one day while training with your master this titty monster named Tear comes through and starts merking the fuck out of YOUR master. Not having any of that shit Luke swings and clashes with her but then all the sudden they are transported to a different continent due to some weird anime science shit, Malkuth . Not only is this Luke's first time outside of Kimlasca but now he is in enemy territory. With a bitch who tried to kill his master.

You keep progressing and you meet Jade a malkuth colonel who also arrests you when you first encounter him, Anise his annoying loli side kick and Ion the Fon master of the order of Lorelei. After some verbal taunting and abuse from Jade you find out Ion is actually on his way to Kimlasca, your home country, to deliever a letter of peace trying to prevent a war from happening between the two nations all while constantly having the God generals, who seem to want the war to happen , fuck with you. Politicians and Church leaders plot against you and worst of all THESE FUCKING TERRIBLE HEADACHES THAT HAPPEN WAY TOO MUCH.

Needless to say Luke goes through some shit, everyone does to be real.

What I can say about this fucking game is that it starts slow. SLOOOOWWWW but shit goes 0-100 real fucking quick. One day you're chilling with your party, leveling up and watching stupid shit like this

to shit like this happening

The central idea is why I believe so many people fuck with tales of the abyss though as everyone in their world follows the score which basically their worlds version of the bible. Some people follow it word for word, others just use it as like a general indicator of where their life is headed but either way your entire life is mapped out for you at birth on these scores. It leads to the interesting question of do you wanna live by the words of the stone tablet that came from a God you don't even know, or do you want to create your own destiny. It's in interesting dynamic especially when you're a brooding emo teenager angry at the world but i think it's an important question to ask yourself at certain points in your life y'know? Cause some nigs really do let other people dictate their life for them and that's not cool. Personally seeing these characters grow, evolve and challenge the secrets hidden in their closet(and man, EVERYONE is hiding something in this fucking game I swear) it's very interesting and motivational for the lit life mang.

Another reason why Abyss is praised so much is because of the cast again but unlike most of the Tales games, you don't immediately like any of these motherfuckers at first. In fact, besides probably Jade, Guy and Tear you will hate EVERYONE until they finally face or confront whatever dark secret it is that they're hiding. This is one of the reasons why i fuck with Luke actually, because even though he's an asshole he really can't help it when everyone who isn't Guy is constantly just being a shithead to him ESPECIALLY after a certain incident.

Now that we're done summarizing the story let me very quickly tell you who best girl and best boy are

BEST GIRL
Tear
[Image: fGLgxO1.png]

Jesus fucking christ

Okay. Yeah Tear is the best girl because she is a tsun, class representative and senpai all in one fucking character it's amazing. Plus her first scene in the game is her trying to merk her own fucking brother. How can you not respect that? She also is pretty thicc mang

8.5 waifu points out of 10
[Image: TSLmifk.png]

BEST BOY
GUY
[Image: 5JBCmLi.jpg]

Man, if you want a best bro in gaming look no further than this motherfucker. He's a true ride or die even when your whole party is against you; he is the only one who's like "You know what, I can see why you guys feel the way you do, but

fuck that he's my nig". Best bro

Best party member

I actually played as him over Jade and Luke my first and second playthrough of the gaem. just best fucking character man.

BRO RANKING[/size
[size=500]BEST NIG /10

Overall bros, In my opinion this game is good. If you're interested in checking out a Tales peep this one, if you have a not shit computer you can emulate it pretty easily. It's just long as fuck tho.

Imma give it a

7.1/10
Draku
tales of the abyss is bretty great. i wish the combat was slightly more intricate but it definitely still feels better to play overall than vesperia lmao. plus it's a big leap from symphonia's anyways.

tales series is way too good, doing replays with friends is fun as fuck. coop rpgs are something i really, really wish there was more of because goddamn that shit is the best.

entirely because i know itll get zelma pissed at me the actual best girl from abyss is
Spoiler:
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
fuck yeah tales owns

actually there's only like 4 good ones BUT
those ones are super fun and have good ass characters
EH2
oh god, tales of the abs

Spoiler: