I'm not a big fan of the way Danny Phantom ended

Puddin
[Image: ejlhhr.png]

The series wrapped up nicely (SORT OF. It was implied that the Dark Danny, who exists outside time now or whatever, that Clockwork is watching over might escape the Fenton Thermos he's trapped in but we never saw a return of him) but Danny Fenton and Sam Manson became boyfriend and girlfriend at the end of the show. They're high schoolers. They should've left it ambigious. Especially because what if the series comes back? Are we going to have annoying romantic subplots[/ispoilers] with Danny and Sam having an on and off [ispoiler]relationship? That would be cheesy and boring. If they ever bring back the show they should retcon the ending.
Aidan
I don't like that picture very much.
Mario
(Jun 4, 2017 at 3:52 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: I don't like that picture very much.

me too, can we get a different image please
Puddin
How about this one?

[Image: gmkjms.png]
Pea
did this actually happen
T-man
I thought this was gonna be about how Tucker became mayor
Aidan
The second one is better.
Puddin
(Jun 4, 2017 at 4:12 AM)Pea Wrote: did this actually happen
Yeah. Just watch the final episode. The way it was portrayed is really cringey too. Butch Hartman is shit at romance. Unless you're asking about the 2nd image in which case I don't know. I don't feel like checking. They do become boyfriend and girlfriend but I don't remember if they kiss.

(Jun 4, 2017 at 4:14 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: The second one is better.
Good but I'm not editing the OP. If you don't like the picture then make your own anti Sam Manson X Danny Phantom thread. The more the merrier. Maybe Butch Hartman will take notice.
Vertette
so in other words the third season isn't worth watching
T-man
[Image: UFn1jhW.png]
Spritanium
Did he ever catch em all
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
i truly wish Nintendo sued them for using gotta catch em all in the theme song, it just sounded awful anyway lol
Mario
is it truly shipping if it's canon
He should've fucked his mom. I would've. She hot af
T-man
(Jun 4, 2017 at 6:21 PM)Zelma❤ Wrote: He should've fucked his mom. I would've. She hot af

agree
Puddin
Jack Fenton is a lucky man.
Vertette
tfw you'll never be an asskicking ghostbuster with a hot and understanding wife, a really smart daughter and a superhero son

feels bad man
Spritanium
Wait isn't Jack Fenton responsible for every bad thing that happened in the show including the genetic disfigurement of his own son

Without that stupid portal he wouldn't have to stop all the ghosts that were comin' through, he's here to fight for me and you, he's gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom
Spritanium
Quality be damned
TV song recorded with
A wax cylinder
[Image: supercorrect.png]
ProtoTroid-13
(Jun 5, 2017 at 2:44 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Wait isn't Jack Fenton responsible for every bad thing that happened in the show including the genetic disfigurement of his own son
Later episodes pretty much said that ghosts would have appeared regardless of the Fenton Portal, it was just the most convenient way for them to get to Earth.

Also, I don't think anyone is a fan of how the show ended.