What's the last anime you've seen?

El Negro
Mine was Kill me baby like a year and a half ago. Good stuff.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Draku
kill me baby was great, fun and unique little comedy. i kinda wanna rewatch it sometime.

if we're talking last as in really recently i'm watching umaru S2 and fate apocrypha which are both currently airing, umaru is just as good as i remember it being so i'm glad to have it back. apoc has been pretty decent so far, not the best fate work but a neat spinoff with enjoyable characters.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
El Negro
(Oct 16, 2017 at 9:17 PM)Draku Wrote: kill me baby was great, fun and unique little comedy. i kinda wanna rewatch it sometime.

if we're talking last as in really recently i'm watching umaru S2 and fate apocrypha which are both currently airing, umaru is just as good as i remember it being so i'm glad to have it back. apoc has been pretty decent so far, not the best fate work but a neat spinoff with enjoyable characters.

Those are good yeah, and I've rewatched Kill me Baby like three times now lol, usually doesn't get tiring unless I want to sleep.

My brother's been watching One Punch Man and Kobayashi no Dragon Maid recently, he says that both of them are awesome so maybe I should check them out one of these days.
Draku
OPM is really damn good and definitely worth a watch (and possibly even a read of the webcomic), Dragon Maid does what it does extremely well too so if you like the first episode you'd probably like the whole thing there as well.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
El Negro
Yeah! I bet I'd love seeing OPM and most of Kobayashi, heard only good things about them. Happy
Aidan
Probably the danganronpa 1 anime
It saved me a lot of time and money at least
Two_Finger
last thing I watched was Kaiba, fun ride
first half was more entertaining than the second but it was enjoyable the whole way through
before that it was last seasons Made in Abyss, which I loved
haven't started anything from this season yet but I'm gonna get on it soon
God
last anime i watched was 回るピングドラム , pretty interesting series and has some good music.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Do you think japanese people post threads like "what's the last western show you've seen?" and people make replies like "I checked out the flintstones last month, pretty good would recommend"
[Image: supercorrect.png]
El Negro
(Oct 17, 2017 at 1:52 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Do you think japanese people post threads like "what's the last western show you've seen?" and people make replies like "I checked out the flintstones last month, pretty good would recommend"

Dude last one I've seen is The New Adventures of Batman, pretty sick if I do say so myself.
Pea
initial d, i like it.
El Negro
Oh man, Initial D's music is awesome. Gas Gas Gas and Deja Vu are two of my favourites, pretty common but still.
Shedinja
New Game!! fams. I shed a tear
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
CuteYoshiGirl
Himouto! Umaru-chan
sealelement
ive been watching a couple of animes including

-mawaru penguindrum, which is this bizarre supernatural romantic comedy almost and its fun and funny and stylish and even kind of spooky. im about halfway through and its enjoyable

-net-juu no susume, which is like a Gamer MMO romantic anime (i cant believe i just typed that) and it started with some good moments but just got kind of slow and boring

-new game season 1, which half you weeaboos have already seen so i wont explain again but hifumi and sojirou are my favorites and its good

-fate apocrypha but i would have dropped this if astolfo weren't in it tbh

this has been seals anime review hour. tune in next week for more WIDE
100% pure gamer 100%
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Cowboy Bebop and FMA. Rewatched them both to relax during finals.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Tenebrae
Last one I watched I think was Little Witch Academia. Loved every moment of it; Trigger knocked it out of the park. I hope to see more down the line. Using a lot of the music for DnD now.

I only ever watch a few anime a year. Wondering which one I should check out next. Might rewatch Durarara.
El Negro
(Feb 3, 2018 at 3:14 AM)Tenebrae Wrote: Might rewatch Durarara.

Durara's pretty good. Celty's a good girl.
Pea
naruto
sealelement
naruto
100% pure gamer 100%

Thread Tags

anime