The Minus World Killing Game 4: Signups

Spooks?
What's this? It appears you've been invited to a multi-day Halloween Party, this time at a rather interesting location.

That's right, grab your costumes, your candy, and your AK-47s, because it's time for another Killing Game, this time with a spooky Halloween flavor and set in an old manor, full of passageways, secrets, and more hazards than you can dream of!

What's new and different in this iteration? I'll give a quick run-down here and then update the rules. Not that you idiots check the rules anyway, but it's probably just a good thing to have sorted out.

First things first, roles are split into Categories. No, there won't be any stupid team stuff or anything like that, don't worry. These categories are as follows:

Party Guests: This is the largest of the two categories. Because it's a Halloween Party, nearly every guest will be dressed in a Halloween Costume, and gain powers and drawbacks accordingly, due to the dark magics that permeate these cursed grounds.

Manor Staff: A few of you will NOT be in costume, because instead of being invited as guests, you're instead employed as the staff for the party. Normally I'd pay you, but I kiiiind of axed the Monokredit system, so you'll have to take an I.O.U

Additionally, we'll be having a SPECIAL EVENT on October 31st!, so get ready for some supernatural shit to go down!

---

And that's all you need to know about this iteration of this shenanigan shitshow! Post in this thread to sign up, and be sure to read the rules to actually learn how to play!

The game will begin October 20th.
Two_Finger
im in
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Draku
it sme
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
Hi
Negative Man
I've always wanted to play games, but out of all of them, I've been coaxed into the worst kind... My life is a lie.
El Negro
Sure, I'm in! Happy
[Image: z839mDR.png]
John Freeman
its time to do what has to be done by me
Angie Yonaga
[Image: qRPZRYV.png]

Nyahahahaha! Angie is so delighted to have this chance to peacefully spread the good word of Atua among all the party guests! She hopes that you will accept Atua into your life, sooner rather than later!
Archer_Est
Yes pls
Dude
[Image: QugsP8Z.png]
Spooks?
For the record, you CAN reroll your role if you please by responding to the PM saying so
Maurice Leblanc
I wasn't sure who financed this trip for me. The letter clearly stated that my services would be needed greatly. Idiots who send detectives this crap usually just end up having the whole envelope burned, but I can't shy away from $10,000. Not when the invitation forwarded to me was called a "Killing Game."

Some ass sure loves Halloween. This building might as well be a haunted house. I guess I'll knock . . . .

I'm here for the "Killing Game." Let me in.
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...285%29.png]
Nee-heehee! Your Killing Game just got about 230% better!
Spooks?
Excellent!

The cutoff is, of course, 16 people though, so there's only a few slots left!
Ron Jeremy
Yo, this is gonna be orgasmic!
Snufferin Snagglepuss
If there's room I'd be down.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Apollo Justice
I'm Apollo Justice, and I am SIGNING UP!
Shedinja
I will make a return.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Turb
I'll join if there's room
Spooks?
And that's it! 16/16!

I will finish distributing the roles soon, and then we're back in action on the 20th!