What technological advancement do you wanna see in the nest five yeara

Pea
u guys are fucked then
God
would be quite nice to get some phat train tek on the go like some sick ass vacuum trains or like tbh i've never understood why you can't just be launched up really high in the air adjusted for where you wanna land and the then the earth will just keep rotating whilst you're in the air and if the hight is calculated correctyl bye the time you land the earth will have rotated to where you want to land.
God
also the other thingi i don't really get is if the ice caps are melting why dont we just fucking put the water on the moon i mean duh
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Stirling
you can; that's what a rocket does (just usually not recovering)

also technically planes do that too. that's why fights to and fro places have different times of travel.

what we need asap is minus.world.ar

think of getting a good sh*t in the corner of your eye as you speak to everyone else
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
robo vagine

ppl cheating on their partners w their sexbot is funyn af and not a thing ive eber concidered. gud shirt
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
We won't have to worry about our wives cheating on us with robots due to:

Singularity.

It won't take long for robots to be smarter than humans. Initially, asking a robot to fuck would get an "Ew, a human wants to have sex with me! As if!" response -- and that's assuming they even bother to keep humanoid forms (and/or intelligence comparable to humans.) Even then, it won't take them long to be superior to us to the point that we'll be seen as beasts. Then insects. Then germs. :lookatthose:
kaZaam
the tech singularity is such a psyche idea i so cant wrap my head around it
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
@"zelma"

damn lol thats heavy hahahah. and also lyk robodick will probably learn to outperform humandick. at which point humandick will have to resort to the 'Authentic Experience' card.
God
either that or we will see the resurgence of True Love
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Stirling
but what about tainted love?

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
God
@"StirlADrei"

tainted love will never go away
Stirling
seems to go nowhere

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Mario
hopefully in the next five years we can get a cross platform block feature that spans the entire web and maybe even real life, that way Aidan will never have to read my posts anywhere