Spooks?
Oh man, we already have a full list of party guests! Time really flies, doesn't it? It feels like only a few days ago that signups opened...

Well, I guess it WAS a few days ago, but don't judge me, my sense of time is just downright terrible! Anyway, I've decided to provide the floorplan of our venue today, which has been graciously donated for our use by an anonymous benefactor who is definitely not the mastermind behind this game, nope!

Well, here we go:

THE MAP

[Image: iCjKumF.png]
[Image: vyQbgby.png]

---

And there we have it! That'll be your hangout for the next couple of weeks as you slowly, one by one, bite the dust!

Now, one important thing to mention before I get into some location specific rules is the importance of claiming a bedroom. Pick a bedroom upstairs to spend the night in by claiming that spot in this thread. Now, you're probably asking why it's important, and that's easy! Because you'll be starting and ending your night there, picking a bedroom near your target, the stairs, or other such places of importance can really make things easier for you!

Some bedrooms are claimed though already, so you'd better pick them soon!

Finally, some SPECIAL RULES:

- The WALKWAY will be repaired every other night if broken, remaining out of commission for one night every time it's smashed.
- You are unable to investigate or enter the SHACK unless you have obtained a KEY
- Certain MANOR STAFF will know of shortcuts and secret passages. You can find them by investigating the areas yourself though.
-I, the great Monokuma, will be residing in the HEADMASTER'S OFFICE. I'll probably pop out every now and again to wander around a bit. Attack me all you like, I have spares.
Dude
i want the east side top room
El Negro
I want the very bottom room at the right
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Negative Man
I'll take a room on the left, because I'm never right...
Archer_Est
Can I get the middle room on the west side
Apollo Justice
(Oct 19, 2017 at 12:02 AM)Negative Man Wrote: I'll take a room on the left, because I'm never right...

I'll take the room next to him, because I'm not Wright either...
Ha ha...
Angie Yonaga
[Image: 276v7mK.png]

All of these people who want to be on the same side as Angie! She hopes you're ready for the nightly prayer circles to Atua!
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
Hey, I'll take a room on the le-

(Oct 19, 2017 at 1:51 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: 276v7mK.png]

She hopes you're ready for the nightly prayer circles to Atua!

...Never mind. I don't wanna deal with crazy cult girl and her bara daddy god. I'll take the second room from the top on the right.
Shedinja
I'll take the second bottom room to the right.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Turb
I'll take the room under Angie because I know she would never try to throw me down a flight of stairs
Elyk
I want something on the right side.
Ron Jeremy
give me the most sexy room you've got, fellow bearman
Two_Finger
can I fuck the library books
John Freeman
i need a room with a computer im expecting an important email from my brother
Spooks?
All current bedrooms are updated!

Remember to claim a room soon, or I'll randomly throw you in one!