Spooks?
Wow guys. I mean, I'm excited that you've actually decided to kill this early on, because after the last few games, we had a pretty big murder deficit, but THIS is overkill, come on.

Anyway, @Ron Jeremy has been found DEAD. Half of his charred, exploded corpse is in the DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT HALLWAY. How did it get there? Well, the other half of his corpse is still up in his room, along with a GIANT HOLE IN THE FLOOR.

He attended the party dressed as a Boogeyman, which gives the following abilities and traits:
+Can travel between bedrooms by going under the bed
-Cannot kill in bedrooms
-You do not have a Boogeyman of your own

CASE FILES
-RON JEREMY'S closet doors are blown off their hinges
-The victim's body is in pieces, but there appears to also be strangulation marks around his neck
-Due to the damage, you cannot tell what was used to make them
-The victim did not appear to be wearing clothes at the time of the murder
-There is a SEVERED HAND giving the middle finger in the TROPHY ROOM
-There is WINE all over the floor in the WINE STORAGE
-A lot of FRUIT has been stolen from the KITCHEN
-The LIBRARY has a lot of PISS everywhere
-The upstairs OBAMA PAINTING has been covered in gold paint to resemble a horned deity
-KOKICHI'S DOOR has been vandalized, there is dripping wet paint and wine smeared on it, as well as broken glass stuck in the wood
-There is a big PILE OF BEDDING in the COURTYARD, alongside a lot of UNDERWEAR and some FOLDING LADDERS
-A TREE has been burned down
-The WALKWAY has been smashed
-A LADDER is leaning against the SHACK

OTHER INFO
-One or more special powers was used tonight
-A book containing blueprints has been left open in the STUDY. You are not allowed to examine it during the day.
-A book on KIM JONG-IL has been left in the LIBRARY
-An APPLE CORE is sitting in the COURTYARD
-A CHAINSAW is missing from the SUPPLY ROOM
-MONOKUMA has been bothered more than a few times, but he appreciates DUDE.

CURRENT MAP

[Image: loYygU3.png]
[Image: AApjnvx.png]

Living players:
@Two_Finger
@Draku
@Elyk
@"Ziggzagg"
@Turb
@Maurice Leblanc
@Apollo Justice
@Kokichi Ouma
@El Negro
@Archer_Est
@Dude
@"gato"
@Angie Yonaga
@Negative Man
@John Freeman

PLEASE REMEMBER not to paste your account PM in the thread. Paraphrasing only. Any direct sharing of accounts will lead to IMMEDIATE EXECUTIONS.

Also remember to keep big investigation questions to the thread as well, I will NOT be answering you morons if you ask me in the discord!
Negative Man
Why must this happen to us? Why must we die for entertainment? Is the worth of my life that low?
Dude
wait is the body missing a hand
is it the same hand that's in the trophy case
Apollo Justice
This is easily in the top three most gruesome crime scenes I've ever been to.
We should remain calm and try to track down the killer.

First thing that comes to mind, can we find Mr. Jeremy's hand anywhere? Is it possible that the severed hand belongs to him?
Dude

>giant hole in the floor

@Monokuma is there a basement down there
or some other path somebody could use for Murder
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...817%29.png]
OK, which one of you sick degenerates pissed in the library?! I thought we moved on from watersports!
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...833%29.png]
Also, Negative Man, I've got a question for you!

What *are* you? Like, besides a complete waste of life that shouldn't even exist and a mistake of nature that should be eradicated, what are you supposed to be? You look like a suicidal taffy to me.
Dude

>john freeman has a rocket launcher

um
Ron Jeremy
well at least I got off before i died
Spooks?
(Oct 22, 2017 at 7:41 PM)Dude Wrote: wait is the body missing a hand
is it the same hand that's in the trophy case
(Oct 22, 2017 at 7:42 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: This is easily in the top three most gruesome crime scenes I've ever been to.
We should remain calm and try to track down the killer.

First thing that comes to mind, can we find Mr. Jeremy's hand anywhere? Is it possible that the severed hand belongs to him?
There are TWO HANDS strewn about the crime scene. You cannot tell if either of them belong to the corpse or a third party due to the burns.
(Oct 22, 2017 at 7:45 PM)Dude Wrote: >giant hole in the floor
@Monokuma is there a basement down there
or some other path somebody could use for Murder
The HOLE is in the bottom of RON JEREMY'S ROOM. It leads to the HALL. The HALL floor is merely singed.
Dude
oh right second floor hurr
Apollo Justice
[Image: XdYpIsu.gif]
Never mind, the hand was definitely @Elyk's.
I really should've checked my Court Record before asking...
El Negro
That walkway was up to no good, thankfully it's gone now. That damn killer won't be on the loose now.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: AZUtQh3.png]
Poor soul... it's okay, though! Atua will accept perverts into his warm embrace, if Ron was willing to believe in him! Atua supports free love.

[Image: wA3QKzp.png]
Angie had a very exciting and somewhat successful night! After she woke up with her usual prayers to Atua, she left her room and found a willing believer in Ziggzagg! Angie and Ziggzagg went to the study, and they met Apollo Justice there. The three of them spent a lot of time praying together to Atua! Angie was so happy to finally have fellow believers in this mansion, and she hopes the rest of you join her too!

[Image: Fl8e0Vd.png]
But then Ron Jeremy showed up, completely naked and with his penis erect! Angie enjoyed the sight, but Apollo and Ziggzagg chose to leave her prayer circle early. That wasn't so enjoyable. Angie had so many more prayers she wanted to do. It was okay, though, because Angie had another idea in mind for how to worship Atua that night! Archer_Est came out from under a desk and joined Angie, and we went downstairs to cross to the other side. Atua had told Angie not to touch the glass walkway, for it might send her into hell if she was on it at the wrong time! Angie believes him, after what happened.

[Image: piJO8sD.png]
That was the best part of the night, when Atua was inspired to work through Angie! She took her paints to the picture of President Obama, and began to paint over it, transforming it into a glorious painting to Atua! Atua was doing so well with Angie, that she noticed a bedroom door open but couldn't even tell which one! It was more important to keep working on the painting, and Angie was able to complete her masterpiece in record time. Now that painting stands as a symbol to Atua's might! Angie decided there was one more thing she should work on, and she painted a message of love and support to Kokichi. He acts mean, but Angie knows that he really just wants to find Atua too! As Angie went down the stairs, she noticed Turb drinking wine with Atua's new portrait. Angie was so happy to see someone embracing Atua like this, and she kept it in her heart as she went back to bed.

[Image: J28hYTL.png]
That's all Angie has to say! Bye-onara!
Two_Finger
interesting thing to note before I take forever to get my account out: I saw monokuma come into the courtyard and burn the tree
I have a feeling there's a role at work here
Draku

>get out of bed

>go over to the study, ziggzagg is watching me from the stairs

>make a trick or treat bag hell yeah. but there's a weird sound under the desk. i take some cardmaking material too so i can be a dick to despair like in yrr's game

>angie's praying in her room or something really loudly? i go into the shower for some reason and apollo comes out with a platter from his room

>i can see angie grab ziggzagg and drag him into the study. oh dear.

>i begin my master plan, and start throwing the bedding and mattresses out of every side (except for twof and turb's apparently as they were both asleep, twof covered in semen. i do punk the shit out of negative man by taking all of his shit while he's STILL ASLEEP SOMEHOW)

>push ALL THAT SHIT over to the porch, someone (i assume apollo) is yelling I'M FINE from the shower. on my way see a NAKED RON JEREMY WITH A HUGE BONER (ok) running across the walkway into the study. el negro is smacking the walkway with a hammer too

>elyk talks with el negro and tosses a huge pile of underwear onto the walkway. then a ladder pops up underneath and shatters the walkway, sending el negro down. oops.

>i then complete my mission and push the clusterfuck of mattresses and beddings off the side before returning to my room

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Negative Man
(Oct 22, 2017 at 7:52 PM)Kokichi Ouma Wrote: [Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...833%29.png]
Also, Negative Man, I've got a question for you!

What *are* you? Like, besides a complete waste of life that shouldn't even exist and a mistake of nature that should be eradicated, what are you supposed to be? You look like a suicidal taffy to me.

I do not know. I don't know how I was conceived, I don't know if I was ever loved by anyone, but I doubt that ever happened. You're right, I am a waste of space...

I'm such a waste of space that my bed disappeared... I'm such a waste of space that I couldn't even stand up... I'm such a waste of space that Monokuma beat me up when I asked for help...

The people around me, they all look satisfied with themselves. Turb, who entered the study when I got out of my room, had a smile on his face. ZiggZagg went to his room, looking satisfied with his actions last night. John Freeman, who was having fun with someone that I do not know of, who was under some sheets. John Freeman was riding that person as if they were a bike...

Even when I got beat up by Monokuma, people didn't notice me... Apollo, who was more concerned about the supply room... Kyle, who ignored me to also go to the supply room...

Even when people interact with me, things are downright awful. Archer came to my room and beat me in a game of Liar's Dice... I don't even know the rules, and he didn't bother telling me...

What's the point? Nobody will ever notice me. I might as well just stay in my room, forever.
Apollo Justice
Mr. Monokuma, are you, um...
Are there any fluids on you? Bodily fluids?
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...837%29.png]
Alright, well I guess I'll humor you people with my nightly activities.

I went straight to the library through the courtyard, and I saw El_Negro doing something with the walkway. In the library, I tidied up a bit, and saw 2F steal a ladder, that lowlife thief... but then afterwards I saw Ron come in, butt-naked, and start pissing everywhere. I chased him out and he ran.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...815%29.png]
He's really small, BTW. It was almost kinda cute!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...814%29.png]
Anywho, I gave up trying to clean after Ron's fetishizing of the books, and sat down and read. I saw some really freaky thing come in and drip ooze all over the books. It was all black and disgusting, so I chased it out. I have no idea what it was...

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...837%29.png]
Also, Angie, stop. I know you're trying to bait me into a threesome with you and your daddy god, and I'm not interested.
Spooks?
(Oct 22, 2017 at 8:18 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Mr. Monokuma, are you, um...
Are there any fluids on you? Bodily fluids?
What? Why would I be covered in fluids? I don't even HAVE fluids, if we're being technical here.

Only fluid that even came near me was some expensive wine, but of COURSE one of you stole even that from me!

Y'know, as much as I appreciate the despair you guys have going on, just let a bear have his alcohol, okay?