Negative Man
0%
El Negro
0%
It was Suicide
0%
Total: 11 vote(s)
Spooks?
Alright, you guys are just screwing around now, and I'm getting real impatient, so it's time for the CLASS TRIAL!

In case you don't know how this works, just place your vote for the person who you think did it! Preferably also state your reasoning for the vote too in the thread, of course.

We'll conclude the CLASS TRIAL at 4 PST tomorrow!

(along with executing the one you vote for, of course!)
Negative Man
I don't know who to vote for, nor do I know how to vote... I'm so worthless...
Kokichi Ouma
(Oct 23, 2017 at 3:54 AM)Negative Man Wrote: I don't know who to vote for, nor do I know how to vote... I'm so worthless...

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...286%29.png]
Vote for yourself! It's not like we'll miss something as pathetic and lowly as you!
Draku
Draku: >get out of bed
Draku: >go over to the study, ziggzagg is watching me from the stairs
Archer_Est: If you must know my account, I started by looking around the study and found what looked like the blueprints for when the house was being built and I noticed something strange. The blueprints showed something that resembled a hidden passage, but it didn't seem to show where the passage went. I checked where it looked like the passage would be on the blueprints and found a hidden panel. Of course, as I started to enter, I heard someone entering the study so I closed the panel and stayed quiet, watching them while keeping the book of blueprints close to my face. I'm not sure why, but Draku popped in, but it didn't seem like Draku was doing anything in particular so I just waited for them to leave which took... a while.
Draku: >make a trick or treat bag hell yeah. but there's a weird sound under the desk. i take some cardmaking material too so i can be a dick to despair like in yrr's game
Archer_est: After Draku was finally gone I opened the passage back up and went inside.
Draku: >angie's praying in her room or something really loudly? i go into the shower for some reason and apollo comes out with a platter from his room
Apollo: I went to the study to get craft materials. Zigzagg was waiting by the stairs, and Draku was walking into the shower.
Angie: Praying in her room for a short while.
Ziggzagg: I tried to keep watch down our hall, but I couldn't help but be dragged away.
Draku: >i can see angie grab ziggzagg and drag him into the study. oh dear.
Apollo: Angie drags me to the study for prayer. I'm not a believer, but I didn't have the heart to refuse.
Elyk: - I wake up to a guy in my room covered in cum, doing a handstand, and whispering to himself. He says "Hi" then slithers out on his stomach with his eyes rolling around his sockets.
Angie: After she woke up with her usual prayers to Atua, she left her room and found a willing believer in Ziggzagg! Angie and Ziggzagg went to the study, and they met Apollo Justice there.
Ziggzagg: my carelessness last night led me into a large seance or prayer circle, hell if I know, for most of the night
Elyk: - I contemplate death for a few minutes before deciding to get out of bed. I grab some underwear and leave.
Angie: The three of them spent a lot of time praying together to Atua!
Kokichi Ouma: I went straight to the library through the courtyard, and I saw El_Negro doing something with the walkway.
TwoF: spot draku with bedding, I go downstairs and see monokub leave his office
Draku: >i begin my master plan, and start throwing the bedding and mattresses out of every side (except for twof and turb's apparently as they were both asleep, twof covered in semen. i do punk the shit out of negative man by taking all of his shit while he's STILL ASLEEP SOMEHOW)
Apollo: Our prayer circle is broken up by naked Ron Jeremy.
el_negro: I'm telling you all, that bridge was a killer! As soon as it broke, I tried repairing it but that also didn't work!
Elyk: - When I exit my room I see someone run by me and across the glass bridge. They have a boner and are naked. Someone joins another person down the hall and enters wine storage.
Angie: But then Ron Jeremy showed up, completely naked and with his penis erect! I enjoyed the sight, but Apollo and Ziggzagg chose to leave her prayer circle early.
Kokichi Ouma: In the library, I tidied up a bit, and saw 2F steal a ladder, that lowlife thief...
TwoF: go to library and nab a ladder, kokichi is there
Archer_est: After crawling around for a while I ended up behind what looked like the back of a bookcase. I assumed this must have been the library, obviously. I tried to open the bookcase and found that it was able to open like a door, but I honestly....REALLY...wish I hadn't. I opened the bookcase just enough to see Ron Jeremy's naked and erect ass pissing on everything in the room while Kokichi was trying to stop him.
Draku: >push ALL THAT SHIT over to the porch, someone (i assume apollo) is yelling I'M FINE from the shower. on my way see a NAKED RON JEREMY WITH A HUGE BONER (ok) running across the walkway into the study. el negro is smacking the walkway with a hammer too
Apollo: After a brief shower, I head down to the supply room.
el negro: Still working on hammering the bridge
Ziggzagg: Angie left with those paints and then I passed by Turb to go back to bed, exhausted by being dragged into that and so easily distracted. Yet I couldn't even do that because when I got back someone took all my bedding.
Turb: >wake up, see ZIGGZAGG going back to his room mumbling about boners
Elyk: - I head to the glass bridge. Someone is hammering it so I ask them what they are doing. They tell me they are fixing it. I toss my underwear out onto the bridge then leave.
Angie: Archer_Est came out from under a desk and joined Angie, and we went downstairs to cross to the other side.
Kokichi Ouma: but then afterwards I saw Ron come in, butt-naked, and start pissing everywhere. I chased him out and he ran.
TwoF: I use the ladder to climb atop the shack. while I'm climbing nude Ron goes in and out of the library, someone gets told to fuck off
Archer_est: Anyways after seeing that uh... "situation," I decided I'd seen enough and closed the bookcase, crawled back up, and opened the panel that hid the secret passageway. Unfortunately as I slowly lifted the panel I noticed the NEXT biggest headache-inducing person in the group was in the study as well. I saw Angie getting some paints from the study and looked like she was heading downstairs. I decided to follow her quietly so she didn't notice me and start trying to sell me the "good word of Atua" or any of that garbage.
Dude: head for wine storage
Draku: >elyk talks with el negro and tosses a huge pile of underwear onto the walkway. then a ladder pops up underneath and shatters the walkway, sending el negro down. oops.
Apollo: On my way down I heard Monokuma scolding someone.
Negative Man: I'm such a waste of space that Monokuma beat me up when I asked for help...
el negro: Afterwards it just broke again and one damn ladder just pushed me down! I have no idea onto who I fell, but at least it was pretty comfy. My back kind of hurts, but it'll get better later, probably.
Turb: >i head for the supply room to look for a camera and take a trash bag, see ANGIE and ARCHER_EST going down the stairs along the way
Elyk: As I do a ladder smashes it from below. The glass tapper falls onto the person that was holding the ladder on top of the shack.
Angie: She took her paints to the picture of President Obama, and began to paint over it, transforming it into a glorious painting to Atua! Atua was doing so well with Angie, that she noticed a bedroom door open but couldn't even tell which one!
John Freeman: John Freeman ramped off the patio and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the corridor and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon. He saw Angie in the hall painting Obama into God and kept on going.
Kokichi Ouma: Anywho, I gave up trying to clean after Ron's fetishizing of the books, and sat down and read.
Gato: >see ANGIE and ARCHER_EST coming up the stairs
Archer_est: I followed her downstairs, across the first floor, and up the stairs by the Wine Storage where I noticed Gato sliding down the stairs for some reason. Weird. After we got back upstairs I stopped in the wine storage as Angie went over to the portrait of Obama where she decided he needed a makeover and painted him gold. It was around that point where I gave up thinking she might be doing anything worthwhile and saw some wine that I liked. These people might all be weird freaks but at least Monokuma stocked this place with some good wine. Thanks. Unfortunately the weirdness didn't stop there either, Dude decided to come to the wine storage as well as I was looking around and...he just sorta poured wine all over himself...? After that he got some wine and left. Whatever. I walked over to the patio closest to me to get some air and to get away from all the strange stuff going on around me for a while.
Dude: get some good ass wine, archer enters, get wet, get him wet
John Freeman: The glass was brake and dud and gato was in the kitchen with aple and convulsing in a hidous manor. Monokuma had some nice wine and negative man knocked on the door and monokuma opened and kicked his but he crashed into John Freeman and kyle entered the hall.
Gato: >while entering kitchen see MONOKUMA sharing expensive wine with DUDE, they both split up afterward with DUDE going to the courtyard and MONOKUMA going to the hallway. get an apple from the kitchen
Dude: head for the kitchen, gato's in the kitchen being fucking freaky with an apple, pass that good wine shit off to monokuma, he leaves down the hall with a blowtorch
TwoF: monokuma comes in with a blowtorch and lights the trees on fire. the door to the shack opens and a guy in a yellow raincoat comes out and writes something in the ground with aho. someone's banging the walkway with a hammer, and elyk throws his well used pantsu onto it, so I smash it with my ladder. el negro falls on my and passes out in awe. someone (draku) also tosses his cumrag bedding into the court from a patio
Draku: >i then complete my mission and push the clusterfuck of mattresses and beddings off the side before returning to my room
Turb: >exit and head to trophy room
ElyK: - Before heading downstairs I look around. There is a guy in a yellow raincoat in the courtyard writing words with a garden hoe. One of the trees is on fire. Someone is on the patio with a pile of bedding. He looks back at me as he puts a bed sheet into a trick or treat bag before pushing the pile off. He then leaves. I head downstairs through the wine room. I pass by someone from earlier except now they are covered in wine. There is another puddle of wine a ways away from him.
Dude: -head into the courtyard, sup maurice, broken walkway, underwear, bedding, and tree on fire. slide into library and see kokichi jerking it. also piss smell. kokichi wont stop staring at a bookshelf.
Elyk: -After coming downstairs from the wine room I went to the trophy room. On the way I passed by the Obama painting and it had creepy eyes that followed me.
Gato: >go to courtyard; find man in yellow trenchcoat drawing an invocation on the floor and throw apple core at him
John Freeman: John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and saw Ron Jeremys corpse on the floor and zombie goasts so he he looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a closet. Then John Freeman herd another scream from his brother so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Ron Jeremys room was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were missing and teh carpet was messy and bloody from headcrabs. The evil boss was in the closet but it was smoky and he could nto see him.
TwoF: some wineo dude shows up, looks at the walkway, then goes to the library. gato does the same shit but he's wiggin out like he was in The Ring, he throws an apple core at raincoat man
Elyk: - I entered the trophy room and grabbed a pistol.
Gato: enter library; see KOKICHI reading a book on north korea. mind own business and get book to communicate with XGOFF. exit library after KOKICHI cusses me out
Kokichi Ouma: I saw some really freaky thing come in and drip ooze all over the books. It was all black and disgusting, so I chased it out. I have no idea what it was...
Turb: >heading for the kitchen now which was my original destination, see GATO apparently going upstairs, there's black liquid coming from his eye sockets and they're rolled back in his head
Gato: pass through dining room; see TURB as he enters the kitchen
Elyk: - I make my way back to the kitchen. The Obama painting no longer has the creepy eyes.
Turb: >when i actually get to the kitchen i grab me some oranges and put them into the trashbag. I also get 2 wine glasses. while I am doing this someone with 5 LETTERS OR LESS enters the kitchen, takes a jelly jar and puts something inside it, then grabs some pasta sauce and leaves
Gato: >pass through hallway; broken glass everywhere on the floor
TwoF: after a long ass time the dude finishes scribbling in the dirt, it says "you're next kira". he starts a staring contest with me and it turns out it's mr leblanc. while that's going on gato rolls out of the library while making bird sounds, kokichi yells at him
Elyk: - I enter the kitchen and see a guy with a trash bag filling it with oranges. He sits down at the table and begins cutting one up with a knife. I grab a jar of pasta sauce and drop my gun into some jam for safe keeping.
Dude: Using secret passage around this time
Archer_est: then out of some form of strange sadism that hit me, I decided to go hang out with Negative Man and play some Liar's Dice. He didn't know how to play though so it was, quite literally, like stealing candy from a baby. Or in this case, wine, as I took the wine he had as my winners prize and went back to my room while he was still crying.
Turb: >throw the knife i used to peel the orange in the sink, head upstairs and pick out a nice wine, then pour it into the glasses i got from the kitchen
Gato: >see smoke coming out of under RON JEREMY's room as I head to my room and go to sleep
Elyk: - I pass through the hall and take a look at the painting. It is a duplicate of the Obama painting from upstairs except it has creepy eyes that follow me.
Elyk: - I enter the trophy room and remove my hand. I pose it in a middle finger then put it inside a trophy case. Someone expresses disappointment at this, but then accompanies me through the hall before entering the headmaster's office.
Elyk: - Someone else knocks on the office door and yells trick or treat. The door opens and a hand sticks out with a bottle of wine. Then a foot kicks the trick or treater sending them crashing into another person. This person is riding a person wearing a bedsheet and is holding a rocket launcher.
Elyk: - The rider says to the ass kicked person something about licenses and headcrabs before doing finger guns and riding out of there.
Apollo: In the supply room I find some worthless tools and take them to be disposed of. That's also when I passed by Elyk.
Dude: -apollo fucks off with some ladders and some platter thing when i enter the study
Elyk: - Someone leaves the supply room carrying stepladders. They are noted as being confused. The head up the stairs.
Angie: Angie decided there was one more thing she should work on, and she painted a message of love and support to Kokichi.
Turb: >take a nice stroll through the hallway to it, passing ANGIE painting KOKICHI'S DOOR, great recreational activity. she finishes and runs down the stairs
ApollO: I toss the useless trash off the broken walkway and head to bed.
TwoF: I sense JUSTICE around and then step ladders rain from above and pelt poor leblanc and knock him out
Dude: -see what is probably elyk leaving storage with a chainsaw and what is probably negative man (a crying man on the floor), go shower
Elyk: - I go inside and grab a chainsaw. When I leave I pass by someone that smells of wine.
Angie: As Angie went down the stairs, she noticed Turb drinking wine with Atua's new portrait. Angie was so happy to see someone embracing Atua like this, and she kept it in her heart as she went back to bed.
Apollo: On my way back to bed I see Turb with a glass of wine.
Turb: >toast the atua picture even though i was still expecting it to be an obama picture, but its fine i can appreciate art. as i am toasting the picture, ELYK exits the wine storage with a chainsaw and runs into JOHN FREEMAN'S ROOM. The Obama painting upstairs is not flush with the wall and seems to have a passage behind it, which I noticed when toasting it. I assume it leads to the one downstairs or something, but I didn't check. Would line up with the eyes behind the painting, at least.
Dude: acquire shotgun, oh hi archer
Archer_est: before heading back downstairs where I noticed Dude again but instead of the wine he took, he had a shotgun this time around. Circumventing that situation because no thank you, I went back through the trophy room to the study, grabbed some books
Elyk: - I head back to the hall my bedroom is in. I notice someone toasting to the Obama picture except instead it is now a painted over to look like Atua.
Apollo: I had an awful sleep, thanks Draku.
Turb: >finish my alcohol and set one glass down in front of obamatua, then throw the other one at KOKICHI'S DOOR. sorry about your work angie
Archer_est: All I did after that was stack the books in front of my bedroom door and get ready for bed, which ISN'T THERE. BECAUSE IT WAS STOLEN. AND I WANT IT BACK. NOW.
Dude: -go upstairs to the right second floor hallway, pass by john freeman who was gordon freemans brother and his pal: sheet guy, he has a rocket launcher. enter room with jizz everywhere lmao
Elyk: - I enter John Freeman's room. Enraged that he is not there, I throw pasta sauce all over the place and make a mess using my chainsaw.
Turb: >try to step across walkway- wait no shit it's broken. I fall but land on a pile of underwear; as I get up i see EL NEGRO knocked out on top of the shed, and MAURICE LEBLANC under a pile of ladders and also KO'd
TwoF: bored out of my mind, I go to the conservatory to try and sleep, but before I can pass out I hear "NOO! John Freeman run out of here as fast as you can!" coming from the hall and then turb falls into the underwear
Elyk: - I exit the room and ditch my chainsaw by tossing it out to where the glass bridge should have been.
Turb: >i also spot TWO FINGER in the conservatory a bit later, and finally head back up to bed
Elyk: - I return to my room and go to sleep.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Apollo Justice
@Elyk had knowledge of secret passageways, making him easily able to sneak around the crime scene in ways we hadn't previously recognized. In addition, his hands are clearly inhuman, which explains the odd strangulation marks. Finally, his boogeyman notes a switching of roles, something that @Elyk admits can only happen if he obtains another players body parts. We noticed two hands near Ron, but we only assumed that they belonged to him. The truth is that @Elyk killed Mr. Jeremy and stole his hand to obtain his boogeyman powers!
John Freeman
elyk what your role
Elyk
(Oct 23, 2017 at 9:23 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: @Elyk had knowledge of secret passageways, making him easily able to sneak around the crime scene in ways we hadn't previously recognized. In addition, his hands are clearly inhuman, which explains the odd strangulation marks. Finally, his boogeyman notes a switching of roles, something that @Elyk admits can only happen if he obtains another players body parts. We noticed two hands near Ron, but we only assumed that they belonged to him. The truth is that @Elyk killed Mr. Jeremy and stole his hand to obtain his boogeyman powers!

I had no knowledge of secret passageways and my missing hand can be found in the trophy case.
John Freeman
elkys room was empty after he sauced John Freemans room
Elyk
Spoiler:
Spooks?
Well, it looks like you've decided to kill @Elyk!

Luckily for you, that vote is CORRECT! This means of course, that it's PUNISHMENT TIME!

Elyk is placed in a long hallway. At the very end, is an Ultimate Murderer Badge. He begins to run for it, seeing his only chance at the rare item in front of him. Suddenly though, his foot falls off. Then his leg. Soon, he is a pile of body parts on the ground, yet he still twitches his torso forward, rolling along the ground towards his prize.

With a loud explosion, a hole in the ceiling is blasted open, and RON JEREMY'S GIBBED DICK flies through, impaling and killing him mere inches from the badge

@Elyk decided to go as FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER, as a result, had the following traits and abilities:
+You are incredibly strong, can lift nearly anything
+Can stitch corpse parts to yourself to gain the powers of the deceased in that limb only
-Very stupid, you have a hard time recognizing faces in witness accounts

See you in a little bit, for the next KILLING PHASE!
Negative Man
Why did I have to see that...
Dude
woo

extreme
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Hey look, it's where you vote... Carrot
"Let's play our lives away!"
Ron Jeremy
(Oct 23, 2017 at 11:14 PM)Monokuma Wrote: Well, it looks like you've decided to kill @Elyk!

Luckily for you, that vote is CORRECT! This means of course, that it's PUNISHMENT TIME!

Elyk is placed in a long hallway. At the very end, is an Ultimate Murderer Badge. He begins to run for it, seeing his only chance at the rare item in front of him. Suddenly though, his foot falls off. Then his leg. Soon, he is a pile of body parts on the ground, yet he still twitches his torso forward, rolling along the ground towards his prize.

With a loud explosion, a hole in the ceiling is blasted open, and RON JEREMY'S GIBBED DICK flies through, impaling and killing him mere inches from the badge

@Elyk decided to go as FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER, as a result, had the following traits and abilities:
+You are incredibly strong, can lift nearly anything
+Can stitch corpse parts to yourself to gain the powers of the deceased in that limb only
-Very stupid, you have a hard time recognizing faces in witness accounts

See you in a little bit, for the next KILLING PHASE!
Let this be a lesson to you cucks. Ron Jeremy always nails the penetration.
Maurice Leblanc
Maurice sits down with an empty expression.

I'm glad you guys figured it out. I'll be more use than these damn paper cut outs I made if I don't have more ladders dropped on my head.
Apollo Justice
That was one of my toughest cases.
So who can I bill for this one?