Spooks?
Attention, partygoers! Some BODIES have been discovered! Whoa! In a shocking twist of fate, we have the Halloween Killing Game's first ever DOUBLE MURDER!

...Sort of.

GORDON FREEMAN has been found DEAD. His body is located outside of @Draku's room. His corpse has bad chemical burns on his skin and in his respiratory system, likely the cause of death. DRAKU'S DOOR has also been blown up.

GORDON FREEMAN is not a player though, so he will not have a CLASS TRIAL dedicated to his murder.

GORDON Freeman? I don't remember inviting him. Oh well, guess that answers the age old question of why they canned Half-Life 3! But if the first victim isn't a player, what about the second?

@Two_Finger has been found dead as well! His body is located in KOKICHI'S BED, tucked in nicely. The cause of death appears to be heavy blunt force trauma to the top of his head.

He came to the party dressed as a vampire, which gave him the following traits and abilities:
+You are always the last one to go to sleep, you stay up the latest.
-You are never the first one to wake, because you must be in total darkness
-If you notice blood, you lose control and slurp it up for a while

CASE FILES
-DRAKU's door has been fucking blown up.
-There is a CARD outside DRAKU'S DOOR telling losers that "the party is over"
-There is a KNIFE on the KITCHEN floor
-There is a trail of blood from the COURTYARD to KOKICHI'S ROOM
-KOKICHI'S DOOR is covered with NORTH KOREAN PROPAGANDA
-KOKICHI'S DOOR has "Kokichi did it" written on it in blood
-The BEDDING PILE in the courtyard has been moved next to the LADDER PILE
-The LIBRARY is filled with BLEACH
-There is a line cut into the ground in the courtyard, it is filled with MANURE
-The BILLIARDS TABLES in the PARLOR have signs of use
-Many bottles of WHISKEY are missing
-There is a broken WINE BOTTLE in the LOWER EAST HALL. Odd liquid drips out of it
-MOTION SENSOR HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS are in the PARLOR
-The SUPPLY ROOM has WINE on the floor
-ELYK'S HAND is missing from the TROPHY ROOM

OTHER INFO
-One or more special powers was used tonight
-"THE ESSENTIALS OF PHANTOM THIEVERY" has been left open in the STUDY
-The PARLOR contains a sign reading "JUSTICE LAW OFFICES"
-MONOKUMA thinks ANGIE sucks at BILLIARDS.

CURRENT MAP

[Image: NqziZna.png]
[Image: fDi3GZc.png]

Living players:
@Draku
@"Ziggzagg"
@Turb
@Yuno
@Maurice Leblanc
@Apollo Justice
@Kokichi Ouma
@El Negro
@Archer_Est
@Dude
@"gato"
@Angie Yonaga
@Negative Man
@John Freeman

PLEASE REMEMBER not to paste your account PM in the thread. Paraphrasing only. Any direct sharing of accounts will lead to IMMEDIATE EXECUTIONS.

Also remember to keep big investigation questions to the thread as well, I will NOT be answering you morons if you ask me in the discord!
Elyk
who took my hand
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...816%29.png]
Oh wow! What an exciting development! Now this game is really getting fun!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...815%29.png]

Well, you guys all saw what my door said! I guess you'll have no choice but to lynch me!
Draku

>wake up, make card advertising my sweet-ass party as well as the one to alert people that their slow asses missed it

>throw my sick halloween costume into my bag and head out over to the study, dropping my first card, hearing prayers to atua from a bedroom along the way

>reach the study, archer_est is drinking wine like a fucking SAVAGE. i then whip up my ELECTRONIC GHOST EMOJIS. archer is too much of a pussy and leaves because my recordings of spooky noises freak him out. angie eventually enters the study and takes a book titled "THE ESSENTIALS OF PHANTOM THIEVERY" and examines it

>i must prepare for my party. i don my fuckin KLAN KLOTHES hell yeah bitches. i rush past apollo who's opening his bedroom door and go on down to the patio to ROCKET MYSELF OFF INTO MY ABYSS OF COMFINESS. unfortunately this doesnt go very well and i wind up tangled in a mess of shit and clang into a fucking stepladder some dickweed left there.

>i eventually am able to pick myself up in a daze and pick up all my shit. negative man is crying in the middle of the courtyard and yuno is leaving the library going to the dining room

>not allowing this misstep to ruin my fucking rad party i yell out "HALLOWEEN VIDYA PARTY AT THE PARLOR WHO WANTS TO GET FUCKIN WASTED" before dude bursts out of the dining room like an asshole

>unfortunately this lame-ass parlor i head into doesnt even have fucking VIDEO GAMES IN IT. what a shitshow. billiards arent video games. neither is JUSTICE LAW OFFICES who left their gay-ass sign here. angie and gato show up anyways though. gato is dressed as a melting banana split

>play billiards for a while which STILL ISNT FUCKING VIDEO GAMES with angie, i show off my ghost emoji to gato, who makes a spook meme in response. fwd misread my submission and made me pour whiskey onto my klan hood like a dumbass. fuck you fwd i wrote down your phantom thiefing perfectly despite all those costume swaps

>dude enters with monokuma and takes whiskey before heading into the foyer, monokuma joins the party and has a good time until john freeman rides in on gordon and asks where the body is. when everyone tells him to fuck off he does indeed fuck off to the east hall. archer_est also leaves. when did he even get here what?

>i take off my outfit after the party, it at least went sort of all right but what kind of cheapass doesnt put video games in their parlor? anyways. john freeman is going down the south stairs crying like a little piss baby. outside my room gordon is badly burned and dead, covered in broken glass. that jackass john freeman BLEW UP MY DOOR and someone left a bleach bottle in my room. great.

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Apollo Justice
I regret the tragic loss of two great men, Mr. Freeman and Mr. Finger. I will do everything in my power to find the truth of this case.
Speaking of cases, the Justice Law Offices are fine and ready to take cases. See me for more details and a quote.
El Negro
Hmm, I must say my night was pretty chilly... but even then, I'm not the culprit for anything, so here goes.

- After I woke up, I left my notepad on the table and walked up to the Wine Storage in where I wanted to spend the time in, thirsty and with the need of clearing my mind for a little bit.

- Some time later, I saw John Freeman hopping off of his motorcycle and approaching towards me, scared at first due to the lack of activity there's been throughout the time I spent inside of the room, but later realizing it was him and not an actual threat, but even after a small round staring he just moved on and went somewhere else. Zigg and Maurice entered the room together, Zag grabbed a bottle of wine while Rice grabbed three. Apparently they were pretty thirsty, judging by how they were drinking it at least; leaning forward, I grabbed one myself and drank it through.

- Shortly after they were gone, Kokichi came by with a stack of cut-out magazines, though I paid no mind and just kept reflexing about life without really doing anything. However, when I thought I was done for the night, Monokuma hopped in and started debating politics with me. Boring stuff, but oh well... for some time we argued, talked about some missing files and stuff until my rightful savior, Dude, came in and took him somewhere else.

- Time passed, it was time for me to pass out as well, so while I was getting up, I saw Kokichi returning and going downstairs, as I peacefully headed back to my room, in where the bed awaited my call.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Yuno
[Image: eooteg.gif]
wake up
go supply room get supplie
on way to books
on way see someone enter outside room
in books see KOKICHI
Kokichi hurt library
In an intense battle of wits, I fill my sprayer with cleaning fluid, I must bring justice to those who vandalize. I aim at Kokichi and fire, but hayai. He grabs a book and deflects the stream, causing the library to get soaked. I mustn't flinch though, I keep spraying and he using the wet floor gracefully dodges all my attacks. Looking back it was good on him to deflect rather then duck, it gave him ample fluid on the ground to slip and slide on. I fire a final stream and he slides to a table and kicks it up, protecting him
KOKICHI win, am knock out
wake up kokichi there read book
supply broke
Go to diner
see racist ghost talk party
head to room
on way fumes use shirt to protect
go to room sleep
Dude
to the surprise of nobody, kokichi moved the body
where'd you find him i mean kill him
Draku
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:20 PM)Dude Wrote: to the surprise of nobody, kokichi moved the body
where'd you find him i mean kill him
>dude kills someone

>kokichi comes in and slaps the body out of his hands before wheeling him out of there

fucking cucked loser
Dude
@Monokuma better question is there a trail of blood between kokichi's room and somewhere else
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...837%29.png]
The Stewie Griffin girl is yandere for books. Just ignore her.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
Also, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! I stayed in the library all night!

I must be being framed. How fun!!!
Spooks?
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:27 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma better question is there a trail of blood between kokichi's room and somewhere else
The BLOOD TRAIL ends at KOKICHI'S ROOM. The only trail in clearly visible areas is from the COURTYARD to his room, however the LIBRARY has some blood heavily diluted in the bleach.
Apollo Justice
Mr. Ouma, I'm an attorney investigating the murders of Mr. Freeman and Mr. Finger. I understand you're being implicated in these murders. If you need an attorney, I can defend you as long as you tell me the truth about last night.
Negative Man
Nobody cares about me...
Snufferin Snagglepuss
It's ok Negative man. We're all impressed to see you out and about for a good few tonight.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Draku
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:41 PM)Negative Man Wrote: Nobody cares about me...
i care about your testimony, and also place your existence above pea's
El Negro
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:41 PM)Negative Man Wrote: Nobody cares about me...

If we ever are the only two men left on the Killing Games, I'll commit sudoku to cheer you up.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Kokichi Ouma
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:38 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Mr. Ouma, I'm an attorney investigating the murders of Mr. Freeman and Mr. Finger. I understand you're being implicated in these murders. If you need an attorney, I can defend you as long as you tell me the truth about last night.
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
Sure, I'll bite. Prosecute me daddy~
Pea
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:43 PM)Draku Wrote: i care about your testimony, and also place your existence above pea's

finally, someone's on my list.
Pea
also you're banned from the other discord server