Kokichi
20.00%
Dude
0%
Suicide
10.00%
Total: 10 vote(s)
Spooks?
Well, you guys don't look like you're close to a solution, so that means it's the perfect time for a CLASS TRIAL! As usual, vote for the one you think did it! But if you vote wrong...

...Well actually, nothing's gonna happen. We USED to kill all the people besides the murderer, but that made for an awfully short couple of games.

Either way, let's get voting!
Apollo Justice
@Maurice Leblanc, could you testify about your reasoning for suspecting Mr. Ouma? I understand my client is a suspicious figure, but that does not make him guilty of murder.
Maurice Leblanc
I saw the little shit drag the corpse away - bloody and clearly given a blunt lobotomy.

A few knocks on his skull, and Maurice winces and speaks the next sentence under his breath before continuing normally.

Fucking kid really did a number to me.

Anyways, it'd be pretty unusual for someone to drag a corpse around and not be moving it to try and dissuade from being labelled the killer. My only issue, is that I think this guy might be smart enough to actually pull off a murder, and seems a bit obsessed with being accused. For the moment, I'm going to stick to declaring him as the murderer. I'm not going to just sit on it though. Only one truth prevails, after all.
Apollo Justice
I agree, Mr. Leblanc. The most important thing is uncovering the truth.
However, your point about trying to deflect one's self from accusation is contradictory. If Mr. Ouma wanted to avoid suspicion, why drag the body into his own room? He should've hidden the body entirely, or left it in someone else's room.

Regardless of Mr. Ouma's actions, we're still not certain of the murder weapon or the location of death. There's still much more to uncover in this case.
El Negro
In my testimony I state how Kokichi -clearly- comes in and out twice to the Wine Storage without saying a single word while holding cut-out magazines on his hand, while in HIS testimony he stated that he stayed -ALL NIGHT- on the Library, and that it's all he did. A witness has told me that Kokichi was in fact, dragging a body up the stairs into his room while covered in blood, then going back to where he was and pretending everything was normal.

First, he came into the Wine Storage holding said cut-out magazines on his hand, then, after I was ready to go to bed, he showed up again going downstairs holding off a slight smile with a deadless stare on his face, completely ignoring me.

That's all I have to say. I do not believe that the poor Negative Man has anything to do with the murder.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Maurice Leblanc
Since Kokichi is the primary suspect, I'll start off by recreating everyone's accounts of where he was.

Maurice tilts his head to Kokichi's direction and pockets both his hands.

Except Kokichi's own, not only for the obvious reasons as the suspect, but also how much of a giant piece of shit he is.

Maurice crouches beside Two's corpse.

Not long after Dude woke up, he saw Kokichi decorating his own door. These decorations are presumably the propaganda pieces.

The next witnessing was Yuno and her battle with Kokichi. During this time, Turb heard liquid sloshing - the bleach - and a scream.

When I was digging along the courtyard - Negative Man with me - I witnessed Kokichi drag Two's corpse from the library and towards the kitchen - presumably to put the body into Kokichi's bed. Dude corroborates this, and actually sees the corpse-carrying near the eventual location of Two.

Maurice stands, but keeps his head low.

Here is the first problem . . .

He turns around during this and points at El Negro.

El Negro's testimony.

Maurice returns his hands to his pockets, though they do exit often to mime the movements along the house.

Immediately before I started my work in the courtyard, I had grabbed and returned a single bottle of alcohol. That means that your witnessing of Kokichi should coincide with a corpse being present, but you talked about cut-out magazines. No one else claims to have seen these.

I finished up my evening, but not before Kokichi returned to the library. El Negro seems to see him return at an appropriate timing, with Dude passing by first.

Yuno wakes up and sees Kokichi in the library, and since I never saw Yuno leave, this has to be after I finished for the evening.

Maurice raises five fingers.

Only five of us saw Kokichi. The little girl, Turbo, Dude, El Negro, and myself; however, John Freeman saw the blood on the door. It's a bit difficult to place this, but it appears this was after the dragging of Two's corpse, so Kokichi almost certainly framed himself. The metal ball, though I'm not sure where it is from, is clearly the murder weapon. It was found in the passageway which was taped and shut twice. Kokichi may have killed Two before Yuno arrived, though it is more likely he did so after and had simply taped the passageway originally to dissuade entry. There is no one else who saw Kokichi, and only Dude and I saw Two. El Negro's account is very unusual, and makes almost no sense with everything else. Ultimately, I'm sticking with Kokichi as the murderer unless something else comes up.
Maurice Leblanc
Regarding the mustard gas, I think that Kokichi is a very likely suspect. Dude witnessed a whiskey bottle near him at the start of the day, and the passage between the library and study had been taped twice, at least. The murder most likely happened during or after the study was in use for the evening, and if Kokichi had drunk the whiskey, then he'd be able to create the piss that was mixed with the bleach in the library. There would be no reason to retape the passageway unless you went up yourself, and only Kokichi seemed to be the one to even interact in the library in any substantial way. The study isn't too far from Draku's room, which is where the mustard gas and and Gordon's death occurred.

Honestly, we can easily pin both murders on Kokichi.
Maurice Leblanc
Maurice is visibly concerned, but unapproachable as he is deep in thought.

Quote:This doesn't feel right. Kokichi seems to want to be the murderer and blamed for it. The study connection to the library is the place of murder. Kokichi easily could have just found and dragged the body. Turb had opportunity to commit this, I think. The study is more important than the tape.
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
Alright Maury, you can cut the melodramatic crap out. You look like an idiot, even more so when you're completely, utterly wrong about everything! It's okay though, not everyone can be as smart as me~

First off, the Yuno brawl happened *before* I decorated my door. After that, I went back to the library, and then I had some fun with TwoFinger's body!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...837%29.png]
I thought you guys would've figured it out by now, but you're clearly dumber than I thought. I'll save you your last remaining brain cells and just tell you.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...287%29.png]
It's time for my full timeline of events! No lies, I promise!

First off, I awoke in the library, my face on the Kim Jong-il book. I know Angie, the vile bitch she is, vandalized my door, so I was determined to restore it to its former glory and then some!

I ripped out pictures from the book, and found some tape to go with it. I also grabbed a big heavy book on Pol Pot to read later. I wanted to tape the passageway shut, but TwoFinger went in before I was able to. Sad!

Anyway, after that, Yuno burst in, going super deluxe yandere mode at me. She had a pressure washer and bleach, and tried to blast me! I, of course, swiftly evaded her, and I soundly defeated her by throwing the book at her and knocking her out. She ends up clumsily breaking the pressure washer as she falls. What a silly girl!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...814%29.png]
Now, this is where things get weird. As soon as I knocked Yuno out, I heard a crunching noise and a shriek coming from the passageway.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...816%29.png]
This must've been TwoFinger's murder! I just wish I saw it live...

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...281%29.png]
Anyway, after that neat encounter, I went to retape the passageway. I notice Yuno wake up during this, glare at me with the most tsundere look she could muster, and leave silently. I grab my pictures and my remaining tape and head upstairs, seeing the suicidal taffy bawling in the courtyard and the Drama King heading into the shack. I did pass through the wine storage, and I did see El Negro gettin' lit af with Monokuma, though I paid them no mind.

As I'm taping my photos, I see Turb in the hall. All he does is stare at me like a creep for a few minutes, casually drink a whole bottle of whiskey, then leave with Dude as he comes into the hall from the patio.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...815%29.png]
Turb just chugged that like a champ! He must have no gag reflex! Wonder where he got that from...!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...285%29.png]
After that, I went back to the library, passing by El Negro again. My account doesn't say specifically where, but I assume it was in the storage again. Back in the library, I enjoy my Pol Pot book for a while, and after that I check the passage. Sure enough, TwoFinger was in there, quite dead!

He was pretty bloody and I noticed a bloody metal ball near him, so I did the logical thing and rolled around in his blood. I drag him through the library up to my room, seeing Maury with a plow in the courtyard as I do so.

I left TwoFinger in my bedroom and tucked him into my bed, and I fingerpainted "Kokichi did it" with blood on my door. I spot Dude nearby as I do this. After that was done, I went back to library, noticing Maury with fertilizer in the courtyard, and had a really nice sleep!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
That should make everything clear to you guys. I'm just disappointed you were all too dense to figure it out yourselves. But oh well!
Draku
archer_est: >still have my wine bottle from last night, feel like smashing it on angie's fucking door but decide not to cause it's my last one and I want drank

Draku: >wake up, make card advertising my sweet-ass party as well as the one to alert people that their slow asses missed it

Draku: >throw my sick halloween costume into my bag and head out over to the study, dropping my first card, hearing prayers to atua from a bedroom along the way

Angie: Angie woke up praying to Atua, seeking his divine guidance for the night ahead. Once she was inspired, she went to the study

archer_est: >enter the study and start chugging this good ass wine until draku comes in with a stupid bag and starts making some dumb ghost decorations with some tape recorders and shit

Draku: >reach the study, archer_est is drinking wine like a fucking SAVAGE. i then whip up my ELECTRONIC GHOST EMOJIS. archer is too much of a pussy and leaves because my recordings of spooky noises freak him out. angie eventually enters the study and takes a book titled "THE ESSENTIALS OF PHANTOM THIEVERY" and examines it

archer_est: >holy fuck he won't shut up are you kidding me. finally get fed up with it and go downstairs, see yuno going into supply closet, okay hi. make it to trophy room

Yuno: go supply room get supplie

Angie: Once she was inspired, she went to the study, looking around for anything that might be helpful! She only found a couple books, though, and they didn't really tell her anything useful. She should just listen to Atua instead. Draku was there when Angie entered the study, surrounded by Halloween decorations and moaning really loudly, but he left by the time Angie was done looking around.

Ziggzagg: Go read some books about the house in the study. Phantom Thievery is left open.

Turb: >wake up, pray to atua, eat my nightly orange as god intended

Apollo: I headed to the STUDY as soon as I woke up. On my way there, Draku, clad in a white hood, bumped into me on his way to the PATIO. I could hear someone praying as I entered the STUDY.

Draku: >i must prepare for my party. i don my fuckin KLAN KLOTHES hell yeah bitches. i rush past apollo who's opening his bedroom door and go on down to the patio to ROCKET MYSELF OFF INTO MY ABYSS OF COMFINESS. unfortunately this doesnt go very well and i wind up tangled in a mess of shit and clang into a fucking stepladder some dickweed left there.

Muarice: I woke up and headed to the courtyard for a smoke and . . . there was this thing. It was like a gelatin mold you'd see on a 60s dinner table. It eventually donned a skinsuit. Draku nearly killed himself at the same time.

Gato: Twitching slightly, you exit your room and slide on your ass downstairs, through the TROPHY ROOM and PARLOR, then to the COURTYARD, where you hose yourself off, shake most of the WATER off, and put the BANANA KIGURUMI on as a PILE OF BEDDING rolls past you, dropping HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS that make annoying sounds..

Ziggzagg: Head to Lobby and notice Gato doing a sick spot-on worm impression so I leave him be.

Apollo: I made a sign and went down to the PARLOR to hang it up. Turb handed me an orange on my way downstairs.

Turb: >wait around for ANGIE in the hall for a while so she can drag me to her prayer circle, she's not around though. APOLLO leaves the STUDY with a platter and a Justice Law Offices sign

Archer_est: still want to drink, continue to get smashed on the rest of my wine hell yes

Angie: That's when Angie decided to just go downstairs and out to the courtyard to run another prayer circle.

Apollo: After hanging up the sign, I walked out into the courtyard. Yuno was there with her cleaning supplies.

Yuno: on way to books, on way see someone enter outside room

Kokichi: First off, I awoke in the library, my face on the Kim Jong-il book. I know Angie, the vile bitch she is, vandalized my door, so I was determined to restore it to its former glory and then some! I ripped out pictures from the book, and found some tape to go with it. I also grabbed a big heavy book on Pol Pot to read later. I wanted to tape the passageway shut, but TwoFinger went in before I was able to. Sad!

Gato: Then you go to the PARLOR, seeing someone leave. A big sign is up that says “JUSTICE LAW OFFICES”, you wait there, where you just loiter for a while.

Yuno: in books see KOKICHI, fight kokichi

Kokichi: Anyway, after that, Yuno burst in, going super deluxe yandere mode at me. She had a pressure washer and bleach, and tried to blast me! I, of course, swiftly evaded her, and I soundly defeated her by throwing the book at her and knocking her out. She ends up clumsily breaking the pressure washer as she falls. What a silly girl!

Turb: >hear KOKICHI screaming really loudly and having a pissfight or whatever while i'm passing through the study, so i just sigh and go down the stairs. head to the parlor for some whiskey, throw it in my orange bag. GATO is chilling in the parlor too

Gato: TURB enters, grabs some WHISKEY, then goes out into the COURTYARD

yuno: KOKICHI win, am knock out

Kokichi: Now, this is where things get weird. As soon as I knocked Yuno out, I heard a crunching noise and a shriek coming from the passageway. This must've been TwoFinger's murder! I just wish I saw it live...

Angie: The really divine part is that Turb joined without Angie even needing to persaude him! Angie is so proud! Angie and Turb prayed to Atua for a while, noticing some halloween decorations making ghost noises. Then Negative Man showed up and just sat there crying instead of trying to pray. It was the least divine thing Angie had ever seen, and she was so annoyed by it she and Turb decided to stop praying. Angie can pick it up tomorrow night! Turb gave Angie an orange, which was very nice of him

Turb: i peek at the courtyard to see the graveyard, the bedding pile is smashed into the ladder pile and there's halloween decorations making loud ass ghost noises. however i also take another look and find out that this is where the nightly prayer circle is being held!! great. i join it but then NEGATIVE MAN runs up and starts crying and rolling on the floor, so me and ANGIE both give up

Maurice: During my out-of-focus period, that pathetic sack of shit came into the courtyard and started crying.

El Negro: After I woke up, I left my notepad on the table and walked up to the Wine Storage in where I wanted to spend the time in, thirsty and with the need of clearing my mind for a little bit.

Turb: >I give her an orange and she takes it, heading into the outhouse right after. ZIGGZAGG comes in from the parlor a bit after, and goes through the bedding pile to find his own bedding. He can't find it so he just leaves, looking rather frustrated i will admit

Angie: Angie went to the outhouse for a while

Ziggzagg: Angie takes some food into the outhouse. Guess I won't be praying tonight. Turb is leaving a crying negative man, but it's nice to see him out and about. Halloween decorations screaming and shit. Go to check my bedding so I can sleep but I can't find my own.

Turb: i start heading for the kitchen, but on the way I see someone leap over the glass walkway from patio to patio really fast :motorcycle:. get to the kitchen intending to look for cheesy phrase beer glasses, but then there's a floating knife lunging at me so i just kinda get the hell out of there and run through thr dining room and into wine storage

Maurice: I decided to go to the kitchen and check to see what's up in there. Just a knife on the ground, for some reason. I end up going upstairs and have that zeddy guy follow me.

Draku: >i eventually am able to pick myself up in a daze and pick up all my shit. negative man is crying in the middle of the courtyard and yuno is leaving the library going to the dining room

Kokichi: Anyway, after that neat encounter, I went to retape the passageway. I notice Yuno wake up during this, glare at me with the most tsundere look she could muster, and leave silently.

Yuno: wake up kokichi there read book. Go to diner

John: John Freeman had to walked faster and passed El Negro in the wine room and soon was back at his office work and on a computer. He looked on the internet and found a good deal on confetti.

El Negro: Some time later, I saw John Freeman hopping off of his motorcycle and approaching towards me, scared at first due to the lack of activity there's been throughout the time I spent inside of the room, but later realizing it was him and not an actual threat, but even after a small round staring he just moved on and went somewhere else.

Angie: before going to the parlor. She saw Gato there and tried to challenge him to billiards, but he refused to play.

Gato: a while later ANGIE enters and challenges you to a game of BILLIARDS.You decline and keep chilling, because you’re too cool for that bros.

Apollo: Later, I headed back to my room. Angie was playing pool at the time. In the corner behind Angie, Gato was slumped over. He looked a bit like lemon gelatin. My bed was still missing so I curled up on the floor and eventually passed out.

Ziggzagg: Stroll to trophy room and give the hand a high five, it's not nice to flip people off anyways. Archer was just relaxing, drinking. Good call.

Archer_est: Ziggzagg walks in after a bit and high fives the severed hand in the trophy case then dude comes in and takes it like a dick as if he owns the thing

Draku: >not allowing this misstep to ruin my fucking rad party i yell out "HALLOWEEN VIDYA PARTY AT THE PARLOR WHO WANTS TO GET FUCKIN WASTED" before dude bursts out of the dining room like an asshole

El Negro: Zigg and Maurice entered the room together, Zag grabbed a bottle of wine while Rice grabbed three. Apparently they were pretty thirsty, judging by how they were drinking it at least; leaning forward, I grabbed one myself and drank it through.

Maurice: El Negro is apparently an alcoholic and turns me off the idea of drinking for the evening.

Ziggzagg: Make it to the wine room and Maurice and El Negro are just chilling there. Party a bit and Maurice leaves so I take my own wine and leave.

El Negro: Shortly after they were gone, Kokichi came by with a stack of cut-out magazines, though I paid no mind and just kept reflexing about life without really doing anything. However, when I thought I was done for the night, Monokuma hopped in and started debating politics with me. Boring stuff, but oh well...

Kokichi: I grab my pictures and my remaining tape and head upstairs, seeing the suicidal taffy bawling in the courtyard and the Drama King heading into the shack. I did pass through the wine storage, and I did see El Negro gettin' lit af with Monokuma, though I paid them no mind.

Turb: Turb: EL NEGRO is standing there with a baton talking about politics with MONOKUMA, and I take this opportunity to get some expensive wine

Maurice: I head back to the courtyard and felt compelled to start planting something. I make my progress and saw the eccentric ass drag off the corpse to the kitchen. He eventually returns to the library before I finish.

Ziggzagg: Start heading back to my room so I can put some shit down. Drop some stuff off but have one last thing to do.

Turb: enter the 2f right hallway, KOKICHI is there taping north korean propaganda to his door. we stare at each other for a few minutes, i weigh my options now that i don't have a glass. and then i just dump the entire bottle of whiskey on the floor in front of him and silently leave

Kokichi: As I'm taping my photos, I see Turb in the hall. All he does is stare at me like a creep for a few minutes, casually drink a whole bottle of whiskey, then leave with Dude as he comes into the hall from the patio.

Dude: -kokichi's decorating his door, there's whiskey at his feet for some reason. turb heads down the stairs in wine storage. go down those stairs myself, passing monokuma and el negro

Draku: >unfortunately this lame-ass parlor i head into doesnt even have fucking VIDEO GAMES IN IT. what a shitshow. billiards arent video games. neither is JUSTICE LAW OFFICES who left their gay-ass sign here. angie and gato are there anyways though. gato is dressed as a melting banana split

Gato: Anyway, a bit later, a fuckin KLANSMAN comes in and declares that it’s a party now, which is FINE, you guess.

Archer_est: >GOD DAMN MOTORCYCLE MAN comes in with a rocket launcher, asks me about a body, dude I don't fucking know I'm drunk as hell, get annoyed at him and leave again after people start piling in

El Negro: for some time we argued, talked about some missing files and stuff until my rightful savior, Dude, came in and took him somewhere else.

Dude: -monokuma follows me because he's monokuma and he does what he wants. someone goes up stairs on the other side of the hall. wine bottle falls from the Local Tourist Attraction Ron Jeremy Hole and spews some Toxic Love. detour through the kitchen and dining room because of the gas shit, pass yuno in the dining room

Turb: anyway, i go down through the wine stairs again but an open wine bottle comes down through the hole in RON JEREMY'S ROOM, and toxic fumes start coming out of it wtf. i run the hell out of there into the hall because i feel like i'm literally dying. i only manage to reach the trophy room before collapsing for the night

Ziggzagg: Everyone mentioned the secret passages last time but I needed to see how it worked. As I'm checking it out some weird smell assaults me. Before I can escape into the passage the combination of alcohol and gas knocks me out.

Kokichi: After that, I went back to the library, passing by El Negro again. My account doesn't say specifically where, but I assume it was in the storage again. Back in the library, I enjoy my Pol Pot book for a while, and after that I check the passage. Sure enough, TwoFinger was in there, quite dead! He was pretty bloody and I noticed a bloody metal ball near him, so I did the logical thing and rolled around in his blood.

Angie: However, a man in a Ku Klux Klan outfit showed up after that, and Angie destroyed him, body and soul! At billiards, of course. After that man was done losing to her at billiards

Yuno: head to room, on way fumes use shirt to protect, go to room sleep

Draku: >play billiards for a while which STILL ISNT FUCKING VIDEO GAMES with angie, i show off my ghost emoji to gato, who makes a spook meme in response. fwd misread my submission and made me pour whiskey onto my klan hood like a dumbass. fuck you fwd i wrote down your phantom thiefing perfectly despite all those costume swaps

Gato: You hang out a while longer, and MONOKUMA shows up and joins the party, and DUDE runs through.

Angie: Angie saw Dude come in to drink whiskey and leave, and then Monokuma show up to beat her at billiards. It was a humbling experience, teaching Angie a valuable lesson: she needs to get good so she can win her money back the next time the bear tries to hustle her! John Freeman drove by during all this, followed by Archer_Est

Dude: -head into the parlor, head into the foyer because i was going to check for some fuckin' ~secrets~

Draku: >dude enters with monokuma and takes whiskey before heading into the foyer, monokuma joins the party and has a good time until john freeman rides in on gordon and asks where the body is. when everyone tells him to fuck off he does indeed fuck off to the east hall. archer_est also leaves. when did he even get here what?

Archer_est: >everyone in the parlor looks normal except a dude in a klan hood idk. decide everyone's ruining my buzz, still annoyed, wanna go to bed, walk past john freeman on my way to bed who is goin into twofingers room

John: John Freeman searchd for the next boss and found nothing in the east bedrooms so he went downstair. The hall smell like poison but John Freeman had to keep going. There was party in the parlor with Racism and Gato and Angie and but John Freeman did not have time to party.

Gato: Later still, JOHN FREEMAN and a SUPER DRUNK ARCHER_EST bumble their way through as well. The KLANSMAN disrobes and reveals himself as DRAKU, then goes to bed.

John: John Freeman got to the east bedrooms and saw 2Finger room empty and Drakus room door opened to reveal a booby trap and Gordon Freeman jumped in front of John Freeman and got mustard gas.

Angie: and then the Klansman took his outfit off and turned out to be Draku! After she was done playing, Angie went to go to bed, and on the way she passed a crying John Freeman, and Draku looking at the dead, burned body of Gordon Freeman. Don't worry, John! Gordon is safe in Atua's arms now, just like Two_Finger and Elyk!

Dude: -stmumble into the torphy room, grabbing the elyk hand

Draku: >i take off my outfit after the party, it at least went sort of all right but what kind of cheapass doesnt put video games in their parlor? anyways. john freeman is going down the south stairs crying like a little piss baby. outside my room gordon is badly burned and dead, covered in broken glass. that jackass john freeman BLEW UP MY DOOR and someone left a bleach bottle in my room. great.

Gato: After a bit longer, you decide to go to bed yourself, passing a BROKEN WINE BOTTLE in the hall as you do.

Kokichi: I drag him through the library up to my room, seeing Maury with a plow in the courtyard as I do so. I left TwoFinger in my bedroom and tucked him into my bed, and I fingerpainted "Kokichi did it" with blood on my door. I spot Dude nearby as I do this. After that was done, I went back to library, noticing Maury with fertilizer in the courtyard, and had a really nice sleep!

Dude: -stumbl back up to my room, kokichi's draggin a body and hes all bloody and shit

John: John Freeman walkd really fast back to his office and passed Draku and Angie and Gato and kokichis door with blood.
Draku
Way I see the case is as follows:
Turb loiters, waiting to check for the Study to be empty. Apollo makes his sign and leaves the study. Turb enters, goes into the passageway, hears the Library fight as he kills TwoF. Turb then fucks off.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
John Freeman
ok but who kill my brother
Apollo Justice
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:30 PM)Draku Wrote: Way I see the case is as follows:
Turb loiters, waiting to check for the Study to be empty. Apollo makes his sign and leaves the study. Turb enters, goes into the passageway, hears the Library fight as he kills TwoF. Turb then fucks off.

That would certainly explain why he seemed to stand around upstairs doing nothing early in the night. It makes more sense than his sudden conversion to Polynesian spirit worship.
Poor Ms. Yonaga. She'll be heartbroken when she realizes he's not a true believer.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: sM3FLU3.png]

If Turb faked a belief in Atua to create an alibi for murder, then Atua will torture him for a thousand years.

For his sake, Angie hopes he is a sincere believer!
Turb
here's my updated account

>want the role plus

>go with shit plan so its hopefully less weighted during rolling

>worst case scenario if it does roll i can probably kill kokichi since hes always in the library

>it both rolls and i kill 2f instead of him

>timeline myself as having an ideal opportunity for murder because i assumed being honest about hearing the fight would be less implicative than hiding it and having people wonder why i didn't notice it going on

>[Image: Mr5P5F0.jpg]

i would like to apologize to two finger for murdering him; i also bequeath my blunderbuss, sword, and oranges to angie as part of my will
Two_Finger
ouch
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I guess Apollo won his case then. Not by his hand though.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Spooks?
Well, it looks like time is up!

You all voted for... @Turb! Thankfully for you guys, that's absolutely correct!

Now, I don't wanna be that guy, but you all know how this goes! IIIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!

Turb is tied up and made to walk the plank, Monokuma holding a sword to his back. Suddenly, he realizes something. The ropes holding him are loose! Within a matter of seconds, his hand grips his sword. He cuts himself free in an instant, and turns his blade on Monokuma.

Fighting back, Monokuma and Turb engage in a swordfight for the ages. With a flick of his wrist, Turb knocks Monokuma's sword out of his hand. As Turb readies himself to deal the final blow to his opponent, a cannonball falls out the sky and crushes his skull. Monokuma laughs as Turb collapses dead in a heap on the ground.

Turb came to the party dressed as a PIRATE, which gave him the following traits and abilities:
+You start with a SWORD and a DKC 2-STYLE BLUNDERBUSS. What you do with them is up to you.
-If you do not eat CITRUS once per day, you will develop SCURVY and be more likely to die.
++Eating CITRUS will grant you strength, like Popeye with Spinach

...As for the next KILLING PHASE, that'll go up pretty quick!