Spooks?
Wow, do I have a terrible headache! Whichever one of little shits decided to drop a stack of books on me is getting detention next time! And by detention, I mean you have to spend an hour with John Freeman.

Anyway, attention, partygoers! A body has been discovered! @Maurice Leblanc has been found dead in the COURTYARD near the FALLEN WALKWAY. His body is charred beyond recognition, there's a dent in his head, and some scratches on his neck bone!

He was employed here to work at the manor, as a GROUNDSKEEPER, which gave him the following traits and abilities:
+/- You begin and end every night in the GROUNDSKEEPER SHACK in the COURTYARD regardless of claimed bedroom.
+Your shack is locked to outsiders, cannot be examined, and contains several gardening tools

case file
-The area around MAURICE is covered in GLASS SHARDS
-A bunch of books on STALIN lie next to him
-Various COOKING UTENSILS are in the sink in the KITCHEN
-A COURTYARD TREE, along with some FRUIT, has been blown up
-Some BEDDING has been removed from the BEDDING PILE
-The LIBRARY is burned to a point of being almost beyond recognition
-The CONSERVATORY has almost all of the cages missing
-The bits of CAGE that remain look melted
-A WELDER is inside
-Several trails of WHISKEY and WATER litter the UPSTAIRS HALL, abruptly starting and stopping
-THE WALKWAY IS FUCKING BROKEN AGAIN
-A DRAGON DILDO PAPERWEIGHT is sitting in the STUDY
-The 1F OBAMA is now painted over to look like ANGIE
-Various BILLIARDS EQUIPMENT is lying around the PARLOR

Other notes
-One or more special powers was used today
-A GRAVE has been pissed on
-Some GUNS are missing from the TROPHY ROOM

CURRENT MAP

[Image: VjYhqUj.png]
[Image: GlpiDOC.png]

Living players:
@Draku
@"Ziggzagg"
@Yuno
@Apollo Justice
@Kokichi Ouma
@El Negro
@Archer_Est
@Dude
@Angie Yonaga
@Negative Man
@John Freeman

This phase will end at 6:30 PM PST tomorrow. The next Killing Phase will begin shortly after
Draku

>negative wakes me up by knocking on my door and punches me as he says trick or treat, mind controls me, steals everything i have. he then walks halfway across the glass walkway before putting on my klan shit and goes backward to lay on my floor instead

>enter the study, john freeman is drawing a mustache on his face with a motorcycle near him. i grab a hammer and some nails

>swap doors out with turb because john freeman is a dick. as i do this ziggzagg leaves a bedroom is not his own

>i throw the hammer and nails at negative man and go down to the parlor to grab my emojis, apollo is going into the courtyard

>drop my ghost emoji around the place to spook people, see that the walkway is busted when i come back around from the wine storage area

>go back down through the parlor, apollo challenges me to billiards. i own his ass and he goes to the trophy room to be a LOSER

>angie tries to converse with me... somewhere. i tell her to fuck off and go to bed, where archer_est is now sitting next to negative klansman

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Negative Man
I want to die.
Draku
(Oct 30, 2017 at 1:40 AM)Negative Man Wrote: I want to die.
apparently you do, stealing my shit like that
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Negative Man
Other people wanted to steal your things too... I saw at least three people other than you and I entering your room... If there were more, it's because I was too busy being pathetic to notice...

I don't want to be part of this anymore...
Archer_Est
Which one of you motherfuckers tried to murder my ass with a shotty.
Kokichi Ouma
(Oct 30, 2017 at 1:52 AM)Negative Man Wrote: Other people wanted to steal your things too... I saw at least three people other than you and I entering your room... If there were more, it's because I was too busy being pathetic...

I don't want to be part of this anymore...
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...837%29.png]
Why haven't you just killed yourself then? None of us will miss you. Or is it because you're such a pathetic imbecile that you don't know where to start?
Negative Man
I've tried countless times, but I am too weak... I'm nothing but a worthless protoplasm.
Dude
@Monokuma
what kind of utensils are in the kitchen sink
is there anything hard enough to cave somebody's skull in in the ashes of the library
can we search the groundskeeper shack now
Angie Yonaga
[Image: iDFZyzJ.png]
This night was disappointingly un-divine! As always, Angie started it with her prayer to Atua, so that he may be reminded of her love for him and dedication to carrying out his holy word! He responded as usual, and told Angie where to go to commit her prayer circle. Angie went down to the dining room, going through the courtyard on her way there but seeing nothing interesting. She went to the dining room, ready to pray together! However, Dude was the only one who showed up, and he flipped Angie off rather than joining her in prayer.

It's okay, Dude! You will accept Atua's love eventually!

[Image: piJO8sD.png]
After that, Angie went to complete the art that Atua inspired her, painting over the 1F portrait of Obama to become a portrait of herself. Now the Obama portraits are a beautiful match of Atua and his beloved prophet! Did you know that Angie is the most important prophet of his church? Atua was pleased with Angie's work, because she went into the Parlor and promptly destroyed Apollo at billiards! Nyahahahaha, how divine!

[Image: AZUtQh3.png]
After that, Angie lost to Draku at billiards, but it's okay! It was clearly Atua's way of preventing Angie from becoming conceited. Atua is a benevolent god, providing obstacles for his worshippers so that they can overcome them and follow his virtues all the more! After Draku defeated Angie, he went to bed, and Angie went to bed as well. She knows her account isn't much tonight, but Angie is sure that with Atua's divine might we will find the culprit!
Apollo Justice
Mr. Leblanc was a dear friend and ally. I'm deeply mourning his loss, and I will not rest until his killer is found and brought to Justice.
Spooks?
(Oct 30, 2017 at 2:12 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma
what kind of utensils are in the kitchen sink
is there anything hard enough to cave somebody's skull in in the ashes of the library
can we search the groundskeeper shack now
There is a PAN, a PLATE, a FORK and a KNIFE.

The pan could be hard enough to do it feasibly.

You may now search the SHACK if you wish
Snufferin Snagglepuss
*Searching Shack intensifies*
"Let's play our lives away!"
John Freeman
who was doing chemistry in the kitchen??

chemistry is science and we all know combines are from science and outer space
Spooks?
(Oct 30, 2017 at 2:33 AM)ZiggZagg Wrote: *Searching Shack intensifies*
The SHACK has a slightly damp mattress, as well as many GARDENING TOOLS.

A sack of MANURE is sitting open in the corner, and on the table against the wall sits a bottle of WINE and a used BLOWTORCH.

A couple of COATS are hanging on hooks, ranging from long, black ones to bright yellow RAINCOATS
Dude
is there a black trenchcoat in the shack

is there any other dead body that's missing or burnt to a crisp
Kokichi Ouma
(Oct 30, 2017 at 2:27 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Mr. Leblanc was a dear friend and ally. I'm deeply mourning his loss, and I will not rest until his killer is found and brought to Justice.
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...833%29.png]
It was me! Oh, prosecute me daddy, prosecute me right there... Ohhh yeahhhh!!!!
Spooks?
(Oct 30, 2017 at 2:44 AM)Dude Wrote: is there a black trenchcoat in the shack

is there any other dead body that's missing or burnt to a crisp
The shack does contain a TRENCHCOAT, it is hanging on a hook.

No other bodies are missing.
Dude
any trails of blood?

otherwise i'm thinking the murder scene's the library
Spooks?
there are droplets of blood from the library to the courtyard, then up to kokichi's room