El Negro
44.44%
Yuno
0%
It was a suicide
0%
Total: 9 vote(s)
Spooks?
Alright everyone, it's time for the CLASS TRIAL! This time for the murder of @Maurice Leblanc! I wonder if you'll solve it...

That reminds me! Because everyone seems so lax on this case, I'm giving a solving incentive! What's a Solving Incentive? Well maybe you should go back to preschool if you can't figure that one out!

Anyway, If you execute the correct target, I will retract yesterday's Incentive and post no accounts.

Now, you're probably thinking, "Oh great and glorious Monokuma, won't people try and sabotage the results to get your account?" Well, MAYBE, but I think that people who attempted murder are probably going to want to keep that fact a secret!

Anyway, voting time!

This class trial ends at 6:30 PST
Maurice Leblanc
You're only doing the incentive cause the detective was the one who died.
Apollo Justice
Currently, I'm suspicious of Dude.

Firstly, we know that Mr. Leblanc was found with scratches around his collarbone. This suggests that he was killed before the explosion via a slit throat. Our list of suspects then becomes people in the library before the explosion went off.
Mr. Ouma is of course suspect, but I believe, given the timing of his escape and his desire to mislead the investigation, that he was only guilty of planting the explosives, not of murder.
Only a few others were at the crime scene. Ms. Yuno and Mr. Black are also suspect, but they're at least partially accounted for. Mr. Dude had time and ability to enter the library and kill Mr. Leblanc. Moreover, they were seen together in the library by Mr. Black. There's a definite possibility that their encounter turned violent and Mr. Leblanc was killed in that very moment.
El Negro
I'm suspicious of Dude as well.

When I got in the library, Dude's and Maurices's voices were the only ones I could recognize, him not being there by the time the explosion had gone off and the library was combusting in flames. I've heard the rumors that when all this was happening, Dude was leaving the library and pissing on a grave. My vote will remain still until further notice.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
John Freeman
El Negro said he spent the entire night hiding in the library where nobody could see him

then that he left after the murder and saw several people who didnt see him back

meanwhile someone in a trenchcoat was doing stuff all night and then burnt the crime scene and left seen by the people el negro claimed to see

yall seein anything fishy here
Draku
unless @El Negro comes up with something, I'm keeping my vote on him, as much as I would love to memelynch negative man.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...815%29.png]
You imbeciles... You pitiful little stupidheads.... Nee-heeheeheeheeheeheehee!!!!

The one time I actually tell the truth about murdering, and you dummies cast it aside immediately! Not even one vote against me!

I killed Maury Povich. It was actually, 100% bonafide me all along! Nee-heehee!
Spooks?
Oh boy! It looks like you've decided on a Split Vote!

...With a quick roll of the dice, it appears you've voted to kill @Negative Man! This of course, is incorrect!

I would say it's PUNISHMENT TIME, but I really don't think he's worth anything beyond mentioning that yeah he's dead.

He was a TRICK OR TREATER, which gives him the following shit
+You can knock on one door per night. The person inside must give you all non-role possessions in their room.
-You yell TRICK OR TREAT! every time you do so.
-You are a child and very weak.

See you next phase!

The next Killing Phase will begin at Midnight PST.
Negative Man
Finally... Sweet release.
Pea
wow look at that you lynched a fucking child i hope you guys are proud of yourselves.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Incorrect in case of the murder maybe. But I think it was the right vote.
"Let's play our lives away!"
John Freeman
definitely a net gain
Yuno
yuno ok result
Angie Yonaga
[Image: qRPZRYV.png]

Angie is happy that Negative Man is now one with Atua! Perhaps this will be what cheers him up!
Arin Hanson is a fraud
[Image: 145eef7935.png]
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]