Dude
is there a ghost piss trail
Dude
also could you piss from the supply room to where the bleach container is in the passage
Draku
mechanics q: in order to piss do you have to drink something beforehand that night @monokuma
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2017 at 11:14 PM)Dude Wrote: is there a ghost piss trail
A GHOST PISS TRAIL leads from ANGIE'S ROOM to the BURNED OUT BUNDLE OF WOOD AND FABRIC in the STUDY. It disappears there.

(Nov 2, 2017 at 11:15 PM)Dude Wrote: also could you piss from the supply room to where the bleach container is in the passage
Feasibly, but you would need to have a bladder like a champ.

(Nov 2, 2017 at 11:15 PM)Draku Wrote: mechanics q: in order to piss do you have to drink something beforehand that night @monokuma
That was only a mechanic once for the ULTIMATE PISSER, people have been pissing dehydrated nasty piss for a looong time
Dude
i'm gonna regret posting this but i don't think anybody even saw me so i'm the only one with this info

i was in the storage room after i passed through the the parlor, where apollo was doing his satan shit
i heard CHOKING from under the floor while i was in there, not sure if that's the murderer setting the trap, or ziggzagg dying
Apollo Justice
I believe I'm close to a breakthrough on this case. However, there is one possibility that I cannot overlook.

Mr. @Kokichi Ouma and Mr. @John Freeman, did you meet each other in front of the supply room?
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...284%29.png]
Fine. You really want to fucking know what happened to me last night? I'll tell you.

I went from my room to the Justice Law Offices. I passed by El Negro and Monokuma in the wine storage on my way there. In the offices, I tried to be nice to Apollo. I really like him and I feel as if he's the only one here with any redeeming qualities, so I asked him if he wanted to spend the night in my room...

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...822%29.png]
But the arrogant, good-for-nothing son of a bitch told me to fuck off... He was so rude to me and insulted me in so many ways... I just wanted to be kind to him for a change! I didn't deserve this! I went to my room to compose myself for a while, then went to the wine storage again and got myself drunk on some really fucking potent wine.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...283%29.png]
I then destroy the kitchen in a drunken rage, and light the study on fire with the rest of my wine. After that, I go back to my room, no longer furious but just miserable.

Y-Yeah, I torched the study. That was me. I wouldn't have done it i-if it weren't... for A-Apollo...

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...831%29.png]
FUCK YOU APOLLO YOU ARE AN ARROGANT MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU DESERVE TO BE LYNCHED I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR DISGUSTING FACE AGAIN YOU ARE THE WORST EXCUSE OF A HUMAN POSSIBLE AND I HOPE YOU DIE PAINFULLY

*Kokichi is too worked up and depressed to continue for the time being.
El Negro
(Nov 3, 2017 at 12:46 AM)Kokichi Ouma Wrote: [Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...284%29.png]

>then went to the wine storage again and got myself drunk on some really fucking potent wine.

>you come into the Wine Storage and call me an Alcoholic

Gee, how ironic. Grin
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Draku
How old does the PISS TRAIL in the hidden passageway look @monokuma
Angie Yonaga
[Image: iDFZyzJ.png]

@Monokuma, if there was toxic gas in the passage between the supply room and outhouse, would entering the outhouse be enough to get injured or killed by it?
Dude
alright here's my full testimony have fun

-wake the fuck up
-make a gordon freeman mask
-leave to wine storage
-get chep ass shitty wine
-head to the kitchen and empty that shit, passing monokuma who's heading to wine storage
-john freeman bursts in on his motorcycle while i'm doing tht
-back out into the east hallway and head through the parlor
-apollo's bloody and chanting shit. nice.
-head for storage and grab a crowbar
-somebody's choking under the floor
-head up to two_finger's room
-drag gordon freeman inside it and steal his clothes
-become the free man
-hide his body for extra shenanigans
-head out
-there's some dude in a deer mask carving letters into angie's door
-run downstairs through the parlor and up to john freeman's room
-do all the stupid shit with john freeman
-end up changing out of costume and going by the parlor i guess, my account's vague for some reason
-head back to my room and sleep

there, you happy
Turb
(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:34 AM)Dude Wrote: -there's some dude in a deer mask carving letters into angie's door
Not sure if this was already confirmed (i've been busy all day) but that's kokichi since he's one of the only other people who would fully understand that.
anyway my testimony is i took an ecto shit in kokichi's room, which might be when someone saw his door opening on its own, and then i walked down to the courtyard and carved in yukarin
Spooks?
(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:07 AM)Draku Wrote: How old does the PISS TRAIL in the hidden passageway look @monokuma
It appears to be from tonight.

(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:14 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: iDFZyzJ.png]

@Monokuma, if there was toxic gas in the passage between the supply room and outhouse, would entering the outhouse be enough to get injured or killed by it?
No. The passage is AIRTIGHT, so you would have to enter it.

(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:37 AM)Turb Wrote:
(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:34 AM)Dude Wrote: -there's some dude in a deer mask carving letters into angie's door
Not sure if this was already confirmed (i've been busy all day) but that's kokichi since he's one of the only other people who would fully understand that.
anyway my testimony is i took an ecto shit in kokichi's room, which might be when someone saw his door opening on its own, and then i walked down to the courtyard and carved in yukarin
don't be acting like you haven't been dressing as a deer man every kg mother fucker
Turb
(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:41 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:37 AM)Turb Wrote:
don't be acting like you haven't been dressing as a deer man every kg mother fucker
YEAH BUT it was totally the most relevant in marioboards kg which ties into someone writing it on superchao's door specifically
Turb
@"Monokuma" go ahead and check my ghost boogeyman
Draku
who wants to go in the passage to choke so we can see if we hear it from cleaning supplies room
Dude
i filled the wine bottle with water while i was in the kitchen too
this is the part where i ask monokuma to present it
Turb
ill choke myself in the passage to see if you can hear it, i dont know if itll work as a ghost though
Draku
@Monokuma Yuno volunteers to be sealed in the tunnel and choke, I will stand outside and listen

fucking poor hidamaris
Yuno
yuno enter new passage