Draku
(Nov 2, 2017 at 5:17 AM)ZiggZagg Wrote: [Image: COu97d1VAAA2OLa.jpg]
For the record you're apparently allowed to help investigate this case because all the dead are.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: imXDEEN.png]
Angie had an exciting night, even if her attempt to send another soul to Atua failed... but at least she knows Ziggzagg is resting in peace with him now. Angie will do her best to solve his murder and have his murderer join him there!

[Image: C2XIk3h.png]
Angie woke up with a prayer to Atua as she always does, ready to fulfill his new divine mission by killing all those who have not accepted his grace into their lives! She woke up covered in piss, and spent some time washing off, before heading to the study. She saw no copies of Dark Souls 2, but spent a little while reading up on the proper usage of firearms, a subject Angie never had interest in before but now has a divine reason to explore! As she left the study, she saw the doors of Apollo and Archer_Est's rooms open as she went towards the patio. Time to pray to Atua!

[Image: z79GPjE.png]
For a change, it was a successful prayer circle! Angie and Apollo joined together in harmony to pray to Atua, and Atua's blessings are upon Apollo today! As long as he did not use Atua as a lie, like Turb did. However, the door opened and Archer_Est was hurled into the patio, followed by a dick floating by. Apollo left in confusion, how undivine!

[Image: 6NVULUe.png]
As Angie left the patio, Negative Man's ghost appeared to her and faded away. He no longer seemed negative in the slightest! Angie realized it must be because being with Atua had cured his negativity, and she resolved even more to kill someone in his name that night! So to make sure that happened, Angie left for the Justice Law Offices, and into the Trophy Room next to it. She grabbed a gun from the room and went upstairs to the eastern patio.

[Image: Em10nNa.png]
There, Angie could see Apollo entering the kitchen, while John Freeman was heading towards the now-relabeled art room. This was her moment! As Apollo had proven himself to be a loyal follower of Atua, Angie chose to shoot at John Freeman and kill him in Atua's divine name! ...However, Angie missed. Angie is really disappointed about that... her firearms reading wasn't enough! It's okay, though. Angie will be sure to kill someone next time, she believes in Atua's divine might! Nyahahahahaha!

[Image: a6bdgIa.png]
Since Angie's attempt to kill someone had failed, Atua told her it was okay to stop for now, since nobody else was in the courtyard for her to shoot at. So Angie simply left, cheering herself up by going downstairs through the portraits of her god and herself! Seeing her beautiful works of art reminded Angie of why she is doing this, and with the energy of Atua's divine grace, she walked back towards the law offices - although on the way, John Freeman, and someone who was apparently Gordon Freeman, drove a motorcycle past Angie and flipped her off! Were they aware Angie tried to kill John? If so, they should remember she only did it in his best interests!

[Image: VR1NC0F.png]
Angie left through the Justice Law Offices, which now had Apollo and the corpse of Negative Man, and went back to bed. Tomorrow will be another attempt to enact the divine will of Atua!
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2017 at 5:04 AM)Dude Wrote: ...is there piss in the bleach container
did ziggzagg fuck up trying to make mustard gas and kill himself?
The container, on top of BLEACH, contains a moderate volume of PISS.

(Nov 2, 2017 at 5:16 AM)El Negro Wrote: @Monokuma I want to investigate ZiggZagg's body.
There is nothing out of the ordinary about his body beyond what is outlined in the case files.

However he has a sword.

(Nov 2, 2017 at 5:17 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: We should begin by investigating the scene near the body.

I've never entered that secret passage. Is it just constructed from plain featureless concrete walls, Mr. Monokuma?
If there was a struggle near the body, would we be able to tell?
The PASSSAGE consists of a ladder leading down from the OUTHOUSE into a CONCRETE TUNNEL, with another ladder at the end leading up to the SUPPLY ROOM.

There are no signs of a stuggle, and no marks on the concrete that could have been caused by one.
Dude
@Monokuma is there still a bleach bottle in draku's room
Dude
wait is zigg's armour full enough of a suit that he can't piss out of it
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2017 at 5:47 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is there still a bleach bottle in draku's room
There is still a BLEACH BOTTLE in his room.
(Nov 2, 2017 at 5:51 AM)Dude Wrote: wait is zigg's armour full enough of a suit that he can't piss out of it
His suit of armor is FULL PLATE, but he could feasibly remove the leggings to piss.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: 5VOG2JI.png]

Is there a way to know how long it would take for mustard gas exposure to kill him?
Pedigree
I thought the CHEMICAL BURNS, both EXTERNAL and INTERNAL were what killed him. -Ron Jeremy
Pedigree
I honestly think he was forcefed the bleach which would explain the exterior chemical burns, sustained in the struggle, as well as the interior chemical burns.
Pedigree
Meanwhile, if he had drank it himself on purpose, I think there would be fewer if any exterior chemical burns.

@"Monokuma", how plentiful and severe are the EXTERIOR CHEMICAL BURNS?
Draku
lettuce check what zigg has ingested @Monokuma
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: eDF1DsI.png]

Ohhh, so the piss would be a red herring in that case! Angie is not sure if that is possible, since they match Gordon Freeman's burns.

@Monokuma, can Angie pour bleach on Gato's corpse to see what sort of burns it causes? Or any other corpse, Angie is not picky!
Pedigree
I'm dead already so @"Monokuma", I will taste the PISS BLEACH.
Apollo Justice
[Image: ziXS6xU.gif]
- Why I Performed a Satanic Ritual -

I guess you have a few questions about what I did last night...
Well, Mr. Leblanc's death had left me shaken. I sought out Angie so we could pray for him.
It seemed to be working, until some unearthly entity threw Mr. Archer at us.

I always wear a bracelet on my left wrist, and I felt it tightening around this time.
I also... heard things.

The whole situation was a bit stressful, but I was fine, and I decided to take a walk down to the kitchen.
There was an incident involving jelly. Mr. Monokuma also stopped by at that point.
Again, I was completely fine so I ran back to my office.

On my way through the courtyard I passed Ms. Yuno as she entered the library.
The victim came up to me and asked about my services.
Before I could respond, he walked into the outhouse. I might've been the last innocent person to see him...
Everything is fine so I cut my palms with a knife and drew a pentagram on my office floor.
The ghost of a yellow child flew in and I chanted a dark ritual. His lifeless body flung itself towards me, stopping dead in the center of my ritual circle. All the life finally fled from his body and all went silent. I'm fine. Dude walked through the office. Mr. Ouma propositioned me for sex. He still can't tell the difference between a prosecutor and a defense attorney. I'm fine. Mr. Freeman drove by on a bicycle. Dude was there again. Angie passed through. The trick-or-treater's soul made one last voyage through my office before departing from this realm for eternity. I'm fine. I went to bed.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Real Life: Also called Sulfur Musturd, is a weapon of chemical warefare that causes blisters on the *exposed* skin and lungs, and is considered mutagenic, carcinogenic, and lipophilic. This means that exposure to it damages genetic material, damages genomes and promotes cancer, and dissolves fat, oils and lipids. If contacted with skin and allowed to develop it will cause irritation and soon large blisters. At high concentrations it can cause internal bleeding of the lungs and respiratory system. Otherwise the chemical burns vary with concentration of the gas ranging from first degree burns to malforming third degree burns. Treatment has many possiblities but strangely enough bleach itself can halt the process of mustard gas deterioration.
Also, I made the same mistake many others due, bleach and ammonia do not make mustard gas it makes chlorine gas, which still results in chemical burns but also induces nausea, vomiting, headache, and respiratory irritation. There is no antidote and the toxicity increases with prolonged exposure. Assuming the acid was 1000ppm it would only take a few minutes to succumb.
KG: It's bad chemicals and burn the skin, leading to a quick and painful death. Can be inhaled as a gas or contacted on skin causing irreparable and unstoppable pain followed by death, but only in certain situations.
Dunno how much of that can actually be relevant, but my advice would be first to check for any traps triggered, evidence left of a second intruder, the study entrance being used since i died midway, and any remnants of a splash or pockets of gas left.
"Let's play our lives away!"
John Freeman
John Freemans account:
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2017 at 6:08 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Meanwhile, if he had drank it himself on purpose, I think there would be fewer if any exterior chemical burns.

@"Monokuma", how plentiful and severe are the EXTERIOR CHEMICAL BURNS?
They are plentiful and relatively severe, although moreso on his exposed skin, such as his face in the helmet.

(Nov 2, 2017 at 6:10 AM)Draku Wrote: lettuce check what zigg has ingested @Monokuma
ZIGGZAGG has no traces of anything inside his stomach at the current time.

(Nov 2, 2017 at 6:11 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: eDF1DsI.png]

Ohhh, so the piss would be a red herring in that case! Angie is not sure if that is possible, since they match Gordon Freeman's burns.

@Monokuma, can Angie pour bleach on Gato's corpse to see what sort of burns it causes? Or any other corpse, Angie is not picky!
You pour BLEACH on GATO'S CORPSE. It doesn't do a whole lot at first.

You leave it to sit for a while. It burns him more and more severely in the areas it stayed on his skin. After a very long time, the burns are far worse than on the victim.

(Nov 2, 2017 at 6:11 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I'm dead already so @"Monokuma", I will taste the PISS BLEACH.
You drink the PISS BLEACH. It tastes terrible but it passes right through your ethereal form.

What did you expect?

(Nov 2, 2017 at 6:18 AM)ZiggZagg Wrote: Dunno how much of that can actually be relevant, but my advice would be first to check for any traps triggered, evidence left of a second intruder, the study entrance being used since i died midway, and any remnants of a splash or pockets of gas left.

The only other thing in the room is the BLEACH BOTTLE, with no real signs of someone else in the concrete passage, beyond some PISS SPLASHES around the bottle.

You did not use the STUDY PASSAGE, but the OUTHOUSE PASSAGE, which led to the SUPPLY ROOM. You check the entrances and realize that they are AIRTIGHT.

When the PASSAGE was first opened to retrieve the body, a ton of GAS rushed out.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Hit and run, Neat,
John Freeman
did kokichi do it
Snufferin Snagglepuss
So the culprit came in behind me, assaulted me by throwing it, then closed the door behind them, trapping all the chemicals in there. I guess they got lucky and just smashed my head.