Dude
is there any splashes of shit around the body
Snufferin Snagglepuss
is the passage just an empty tunnel or are there beams to put shit on or doors to open aside from the two passageway entrances
"Let's play our lives away!"
Dude
how full is the bleach container in the passage?
Spooks?
(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:51 AM)Turb Wrote: @"Monokuma" go ahead and check my ghost boogeyman
TURB'S GHOST BOOGEYMAN does fucking nothing.

(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:58 AM)Dude Wrote: i filled the wine bottle with water while i was in the kitchen too
this is the part where i ask monokuma to present it
DUDE presents a WATER FILLED WINE BOTTLE. Yep, sure is watery.

(Nov 3, 2017 at 1:59 AM)Turb Wrote: ill choke myself in the passage to see if you can hear it, i dont know if itll work as a ghost though
You CHOKE YOURSELF in the PASSAGE. You make GHOST CHOKING NOISES, which makes RON JEREMY, who overhears, pop a disturbing boner.

(Nov 3, 2017 at 2:00 AM)Draku Wrote: @Monokuma Yuno volunteers to be sealed in the tunnel and choke, I will stand outside and listen

fucking poor hidamaris
YUNO traps herself in the TUNNEL and chokes herself with her hands. You can hear it from outside the passage.
Spooks?
(Nov 3, 2017 at 2:05 AM)Dude Wrote: is there any splashes of shit around the body
There is no SHIT near the body.

(Nov 3, 2017 at 2:08 AM)ZiggZagg Wrote: is the passage just an empty tunnel or are there beams to put shit on or doors to open aside from the two passageway entrances
The TUNNEL is empty, with nothing special besides the BLEACH BOTTLE.

(Nov 3, 2017 at 2:10 AM)Dude Wrote: how full is the bleach container in the passage?
It is full, but you cannot tell what percentage is bleach or piss
Dude
i mean splashes of bleach/piss/the bleach piss mixture around the body
John Freeman
perform urinalysis on the piss trail, revealing the murderer ones and for all!
Spooks?
(Nov 3, 2017 at 2:12 AM)Dude Wrote: i mean splashes of bleach/piss/the bleach piss mixture around the body
There are no splashes near the body
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Are there any marks of chemicals in the tunnel, I believe once you said it happened deeper in the tunnel and I died closer to entrance.
Also, if there is nothing special to hide the bleach bottle anywhere, does it look like it's been damaged from being thrown or hitting the ground?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Spooks?
(Nov 3, 2017 at 2:20 AM)ZiggZagg Wrote: Are there any marks of chemicals in the tunnel, I believe once you said it happened deeper in the tunnel and I died closer to entrance.
Also, if there is nothing special to hide the bleach bottle anywhere, does it look like it's been damaged from being thrown or hitting the ground?
There are no traces of SPILLED CHEMICALS, and it is not damaged or well hidden
Pea
Ghost
Dude
@Monokuma can i get some full details on the bundle of wood and fabric in the study
where is it, how "constructed" is it, etc
Dude
@Monokuma is the piss splashes around the bottle like a guy was pissing into it or a girl was pissing into it
Spooks?
(Nov 3, 2017 at 2:54 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma can i get some full details on the bundle of wood and fabric in the study
where is it, how "constructed" is it, etc
It looks like at one time it formed a structure, but burn damage made it fall apart.

(Nov 3, 2017 at 2:56 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is the piss splashes around the bottle like a guy was pissing into it or a girl was pissing into it
The person controlling MONOKUMA does not make a hobby out of watching girls piss into bottles and analyzing the splash patterns compared to a man doing the same, so he has no fucking idea
Apollo Justice
Has chemical gas been forming out of the bleach bottle during this entire investigation?
Dude
can GHOSTS manifest as objects?
Spooks?
(Nov 3, 2017 at 3:25 AM)Dude Wrote: can GHOSTS manifest as objects?
GHOSTS can only manifest as themselves, or possess things