John Freeman
0%
Apollo
14.29%
It was a suicide
14.29%
Total: 14 vote(s)
Spooks?
Well? Who took out our armored friend @Ziggzagg?

FRIEND might be stretching it, I mean he WAS a serial killer, but that doesn't mean you can just let someone get away with it!
Apollo Justice
Because I saw Mr. Zagg on his way to the outhouse, I believe I have a rough estimate of when the killer would've had to meet him. I'd like to keep track of where everyone was around that time.

Ms. Yuno was in the library. I can personally confirm this.
I was in my office.
Mr. Freeman tells us that he and Mr. Ouma were in a hallway somewhere. I believe this was the hallway nearest to the supply room, as the two of them had come from the east side and would likely have been heading west.
Mr. Black was likely sleeping or just about to wake up, though we can't confirm this since he was first seen after the murder.
Mr. Draku tells us that he was fetching Negative Man's body from his room. Given that Negative Man was tossed into my office shortly after, I find this at least mostly plausible.
Mr. Archer would've been unconscious as a result of Mr. Draku's earlier actions.
Ms. Yonaga would've just left her perch on the eastern patio at that time.
I have no idea where Mr. Dude was.

That leaves us with three suspects: Mr. Freeman, Mr. Ouma and Mr. Dude. The latter two have not testified as to what they were doing at the time of the murder. Given all of the accumulated information, and with no personal bias attached, I'm going to formally accuse Mr. Ouma of the murder of Zigg Zagg.
Apollo Justice
[Image: UYVwxd9.gif]

New information has caused me to re-evaluate my view of the case. It appears that Mr. Ouma was on the east side, far from the crime scene, during the murder. I rescind my earlier accusation, and apologize for any distress it may have caused...
Draku
DUDE DIDNT DO IT CHANGE YOUR VOTES TO AT LEAST ANGIE OR SOMETHING. DARK SOULS 2 WAS A ROLE POWER SAME AS MARIO STATUE AND WAS THE REAL KILLER
Draku
im losing my fucking mind
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
Well, well, well. It looks like we've all reached a conclusion!

You've decided to vote for @Angie Yonaga, a decision that was overwhelmingly correct! Soon, she'll be joining her precious "Atua", that's for sure!

Becauuuuse, it's PUNISHMENT TIME!

Angie is thrown into a concrete tunnel, a television in front of her, with a PS3 hooked up. A timer next to her begins counting down, and DARK SOULS 2's title screen comes up on the TV.

She picks up the controller, figuring that she needs to beat it before the clock hits zero. She played almost masterfully, as if divine powers are on her side. As she beats the final boss, the clock hits zero and poison gas begins to pour out. Upon beating the game, a ladder descends from above, promising her freedom.

She begins to climb, hope in her eyes as she escapes the gas. Halfway up though, she gazes upwards in terror as a stone statue of Mario with a gun tumbles from above, knocking her off the ladder and trapping her beneath it. She struggles to escape, but eventually succumbs to the gas.

She came to the party as a mimic, granting her the following traits and abilities:
+Once per night, you may disguise yourself as an inanimate object
-You don't get to choose the object

What a shame! Could have been good fun if she lived!

...Oh well. The next killing phase will pop up soon, so prepare yourselves!
Angie Yonaga
[Image: imXDEEN.png]
Angie is rather disappointed... she thought she had that for nearly all of the Class Trial. Between Dude, Apollo, and others, there were so many false suspects! If only there weren't so many investigators...

[Image: Em10nNa.png]
But it's okay! At least she took one more soul to Atua with her! And she knows most of you will join her in the future.

[Image: a6bdgIa.png]
Besides, now Angie gets to be by Atua's side forever! Nyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!
Apollo Justice
The trial was full of ups and downs. I think we suspected just about everyone at some point, even me. But in the end, Dark Souls 2 won the case.
Pea
i'm gonna kill myself
Pea
wait i already did that 2 KGs ago
Ron Jeremy
Great now I'm going to fade back into the ghost zone.

At least Elyk, the fucker who killed me, will be there for me to ghost jizz and piss on.

See you all VERY SOON, you murderous wretches.

Ghost