Spooks?
You know, I have a killer hangover. I'm also really starting to doubt the structural integrity of this walkway, because if we're being honest, it seems a little unstable. I'm sure you guys have noticed though, no point mentioning safety hazards in a killing game, really.

Oh well.

@Yuno has been found dead in the EAST HALL, shot in the back of the head. She was employed here as a maid. which granted her the following traits and abilities:
+You can materialize a broom, mop, and bucket of water out of hammerspace
-You MUST clean up one mess from the previous night, or you have a high death chance

case file
-The victim's body was unharmed beyond the gunshot wound
-On her person, she had a SPEAKER and a bottle of BLEACH
-The JUSTICE LAW OFFICES have been trashed. The furnishings show deep gouges from a blade, along with massive blunt damage
-There is a mural of CHAIKA, THE COFFIN PRINCESS made on the DINING ROOM TABLE.
-There is a FRYING PAN sitting on the stove
-The KITCHEN has been emptied of knives
-The TROPHY ROOM has many of the fixtures smashed up
-The ANIMAL HEADS have been shot with a SHOTGUN
-The "ART ROOM" has signs of knife damage
-There is a KNIFE jammed in the sign that hangs overhead
-APOLLO'S DOOR has a DICK carved into it
-The WINE STORAGE contains a smashed bottle

other info
-One or more special powers were used this night
-walkway, etc.

CURRENT MAP

[Image: fU8bsf8.png]
[Image: ivPwckm.png]

LIVING PLAYERS
@Draku
@Dude
@Archer_Est
@El Negro
@John Freeman
@Apollo Justice
@Kokichi Ouma

The investigation will end at 7 PST tomorrow
Dude
@Monokuma what kind of gunshot
like if i test out the firearms that are in public areas does the wound match any of them
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 2:49 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma what kind of gunshot
like if i test out the firearms that are in public areas does the wound match any of them
You grab all the GUNS and test them on the wall.

It appears than the GUNSHOT WOUND matches a HANDGUN best.
Draku

>wake up in el negro's room

>go to kitchen, kokichi's being a loser and making a grilled cheese sandwich. he has knives and is FUCKING PISSED. i make a chaika while staying away from his bitch ass. "gordon freeman" shows up to fill a wine bottle with some water (nice one dude) and flips kokichi off before loading his pillowcase with a bunch of shit

>finish my art, dude grabs all the knives and runs into the courtyard. kokichi is still mad and begins eating while pissed. i leave

>dude enters the outhouse, i go through the law offices and see archer_est smashing the fuck out of it with a sledgehammer while monokuma is trying to take it from him. i go into the hall and up to wine storage to grab a bottle, i put it into my bag as el negro passes me by to go downstairs.

>i head over to gato's room to hide and whip out my wine bottle. i look underneath the door to smash a poor motherfucker over the head with it and ace dude.

>dude. is wet. i try to put him into gato's bed but he's super slippery.

>i go over to el negro's room and throw him out of his own bed when he gets back again. fuck you

Draku
@monokuma does angie's corpse still have a handgun
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 3:08 AM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma does angie's corpse still have a handgun
ANGIE'S GUN is still on her person.
Dude
@Monokuma rapid fire questions
-which direction is the head pointing in the hallway
-where's the gunshot wound on her body
-where in the hall is she
-is there any blood trails in the hall or just a pool around her
-how many handguns appear to be missing
El Negro
It's been fun.

Today I wanted to wake up early, but Draku being in my bed just made it impossible for me to get up. Basically, the floor was the most comfortable piece of shit and my back hurt, so I felt like sleeping a tad more and just got up in a few hours, cuz I was sleeping like a champ and it should've still been like that still.

Anyway, I scribbled down a note saying how much Kokichi sucks and SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT on his door for him to see it with his own eyes later, so I just rushed down to Apollo's office and figured "hey, might as well challenge the guy on some billiards." On my way there, I passed a Klansman and Draku's fucking halloween decorations went back at it and made an awful chihuahua noise as I got through the Wine Storage.

When I arrived, I met with a terrible fate. Archer was destroying the whole place, Apollo couldn't be seen in any wall or corner, I was really sad. I waited for him a bit, but with Archer's presence I just couldn't do that. Because Negative Man was a piece of shit, I wanted to kick his dead ass with my feet, but the dude, Archer, smashed him with his mighty hammer, stealing my precious kill.

Not that it'd make Negative Man's corpse any prettier, anyway...

Because Apollo wasn't there, I went for the kitchen, Kokichi passing by my side entering the Law Offices. Already there in the kitchen, John Freeman (Brother of Gordon Freeman, Father of Henry Freeman) was cutting a loaf of bread into quarters like a champ, taking one after he was done. Soon enough, the sound of a gunshot was heard in the nearby hall.

I didn't care, so I went back to -my- business. I needed to take down my frustration, my anger... so I smashed the fuck out of the cookie jar as John Freeman (Brother of Gordon Freeman, Father of Henry Freeman) left on his motorcycle to god-knows-where, grabbing a cookie from the now dead jar of cookies.

I smashed the FUCK out of the cookie I was about to eat too because fuck them (but damn they're tasty), took it up to the Wine Storage and mixed the gross fucking cookie with wine, seeing Yuno's dead body on the hall lying in a big pool of blood. After I mixed my sweet, sinless cookie, I proclaimed the true wine as Jesus as I went back downstairs.

I passed through the dining room and headed into the courtyard, where I checked out the outhouse. ZiggZagg's body was fucking PLUNDERED and his sword was gone, sadly. No trophies for me.

Frustrated, plans shattered to pieces, I entered the Law Offices again as Archer was leaving to the same way I came in from, poor fucker, Negative Man, was now a bloody fucking pulp, trashed in a trash can on the Trophy Room.

Going upstairs, I wanted to steal a SUPER SICK Nintendo Switch™ from Kyle's ex-room, which is now Yuno's ex-room to get myself fucking Danganronpa V4 for the Nintendo Switch™: Fuck You Kokichi - Prepare to Die Edition's Sin. Sadly though, that wasn't possible, as I decided not to fuck around with the belongings of the dead because hey, it belonged to two dead fuckers and if I fucked around with their stuff no-no, that's some bad fucking juju.

I then went back to bed, but... the second I tried to lie down, Draku hurled me out of bed like an absolutely insane-raging wolf and slept on my bed instead like an asshole, so I played doggo and slept on the floor one more time.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 3:12 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma rapid fire questions
-which direction is the head pointing in the hallway
-where's the gunshot wound on her body
-where in the hall is she
-is there any blood trails in the hall or just a pool around her
-how many handguns appear to be missing
YUNO is facing in the direction of the WINE STORAGE

The GUNSHOT WOUND is in the back of her head

She is near the STAIRS TO THE WINE STORAGE

Just a pool

You are not sure how many are missing, as the TROPHY ROOM is almost entirely trashed due to certain idiots and their shenanigans
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
Alright, I feel better now. Let's get this show on the road!

Since you dummies can't manage cases on your own, I'll use my Ultimate Supreme Leader skills and appoint myself overseer of this investigation!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...287%29.png]
My first order of business; I have reason to believe Apollo Justice is our prime suspect. Clearly, he trashed his own offices in order to divert attention away from him! I would know, I do the same thing all the time. It seems Archer_Est is his accomplice, as I saw them join in on the vandalism later in the night!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...817%29.png]
This is crystal clear, absolutely irrefutable evidence. The murder of Yuno was none other than Apollo Justice, along with the collaborative efforts of Archer_Est! What a diabolical pairing! We must destroy them at all costs!
Dude
time to post my own witness account unprompted in what i like to call
FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE, 5 or something

-Awaken
-get my dick wet
-also the rest of me
-it's too late though, i've already become gordon freeman
-escape room
-head to wine storage
-steal some Good Ass Wine
-head into the kitchen
-draku the local klansman is making an anime in the, dining room i think
-kokichi is the angriest chef alive
-fill the wine bottle from my room with water
-steal some shit
-leave to the dining room
-steal some shit
-leave to the courtyard and sneak into the outhouse passage
-steal some shit
-slink back out
-sup monokuma (angry forme)
-pass him some wine anyway for old times sake
-head into the former justice law offices (formerly known as the parlor)
-sup archer
-archer's breaking fucking everything with a sledgehammer
-wanna play billiards
-archer smashes the billiards table
-oh okay bye
-exit to the trophy room
-time to break some SHIT
-kokichi's unloading a shotgun into the animal heads
-oh okay bye
-exit into the hall
-okay guys, who left their dead yuno in the hall?
-just kidding rest in peace fellow increased kill chance personhood
-head up the stairs to go back to bed
-draku the local klansman hops out of gato's room and knocks me the Fuck out
-z

great now i don't know if i made it back to bed or start in the hallway the next night
Apollo Justice
[Image: vOehLAf.gif]

MR. ARCHER WHY DID YOU BREAK MY OFFICE
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 4:06 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: [Image: vOehLAf.gif]

MR. ARCHER WHY DID YOU BREAK MY OFFICE

Because if he didn't, those giant hands in your sprite probably would have!
Dude
@Monokuma is there any loose handguns in any public area
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 4:19 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is there any loose handguns in any public area
There are no loose handguns in a public area. If a handgun exists elsewhere, it is hidden.
Apollo Justice
Does Ms. Yuno have an exit wound?
If she does, we should investigate the hall, looking for a bullet hole. It might help us identify the position of her killer.
Dude
if the killer shot her near wine storage she probably wouldn't have fallen towards it
also that would mean the ballsy killer just killed her right next to black and john freeman lol
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 5:59 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Does Ms. Yuno have an exit wound?
If she does, we should investigate the hall, looking for a bullet hole. It might help us identify the position of her killer.
The bullet exited the front of her head and is embedded at an angle in the ground. The angle implies that the bullet was shot from a position above the victim from a ways back in the hall.
Archer_Est
Alright dickbags, here's the best account ever. And Kokichi cmon after all those times I said you were a cool guy you're gonna put me out there like that.

ANYWAYS

>Wake up and decide today is the day that I WANT TO SMASH SHIT

>I REQUIRE SMASH TOOL

>go to supply closet and get myself a sick ass Sledgehammer of the GODS

>oh Yuno's in here and she's getting some bleach that's weird but okay

>Armed with the HAMMER OF GODS ( a fucking sledgehammer) I decide that the LAW WILL NOT PREVAIL THIS DAY

>TO APOLLO'S OFFICE

>I storm into that bitch ready to go to fucking town, but it looks like someone already went a bit insane on it with some kind of blade

>WHATEVER I STILL GO APE SHIT ON THE OFFICE I SMASH EVERYTHING

>Yuno comes in during my beautiful dance of MAYHEM

>Motherfucker tries to clean up what I broke

>FUCK OFF THIS IS MY ART

>her attempts increase my rage, so I literally chimp out even more, I will have chaos

>she tries to piss in a bottle of bleach, presumably to gas my ass. NOT TODAY.

>I run after her with my sledgehammer but she gets scared of my RAW POWER and runs off. Fuck you.

>A little bit later I hear a gun being fired from the East Hall, and das black shows up shortly after.

>for some reason he's trying to grab negative man's corpse

>NOT TODAY

>SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

>smash negative man's body to a bloody tiny pulp, el negro decides to leave after that

>Kokichi enters after that from the courtyard to go to the trophy room I guess, and gordon freeman goes in after him a little later.

>Monokuma then shows up shortly after and tries to take my HAMMER OF THE GODS. Fuck off this is mine now. I keep the hammer fuck you.

>then john freeman shows up with some fucking bread and goes to the west hall.

>decide I'm quite parched from my demolition tantrum, gonna get some water. Also as I'm leaving El Negro comes back into the office

>walk up to the door to the kitchen and SMASH IT DOWN THIS IS AN INCONVENIENCE TO ME

>tasty water tho

>alright lets go back upstairs, go through the law office and up the stairs to the west hall

>holy shit john freeman's doin baller ass tricks WITH BREAD IN HAND in the study

>that's awesome time to leave

>walking toward my room I look at the walkway

>...

>IT IS TIME.JPG

>SMASH THE WALKWAY IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE

>John Freeman drives off it like a dumbass and KOs himself

>haha.jpg

>WANT MORE DESTRUCTION THOUGH

>smash down Draku and Angie's doors, nothing in the rooms though

>whew I'm beat

>go back to my room and go to bed

YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY HAMMER MONOKUMA THIS IS MINE NOW
Dude
it's test time though

gonna fire a gun in the east hall from the south stairs, can it be heard in the kitchen or the parlor?