John Freeman
0%
Kokichi
30.00%
It was a suicide
10.00%
Total: 10 vote(s)
Spooks?
Look we all know how this goes. One of you is evil, etc.

Just get it over with so my precious walkway can suffer no more..
Apollo Justice
I believe Mr. Draku went from the wine storage to Mr. Jeremy's room and fired at Ms. Yuno through the hole in the floor, then waited in Mr. Anderson's room to knock out any potential witnesses.

My vote is not at all influenced by his theft of my mattress.
Dude
i just want to point out

draku theory: he was in the right hall at the right time
dude theory: he was in the outhouse and somehow travelled to the hall and back without getting caught or even seen between draku seeing him and archer seeing him

one of these theories is not like the other
Draku
(Nov 6, 2017 at 8:17 PM)Dude Wrote: i just want to point out

draku theory: he was in the right hall at the right time
dude theory: he was in the outhouse and somehow travelled to the hall and back without getting caught or even seen between draku seeing him and archer seeing him

one of these theories is not like the other
Both of us are completely gone for a while and unseen by anyone, literally no one was in the areas for my theory regarding you to see
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Archer_Est
I WILL STILL SMASH THE WALKWAY FOREVER
Draku
So anyways, the most conclusive evidence we have is that the mattress cut was possible with a knife and I have nothing that could have even done it whereas Dude has a fuckload of knives.

The timeline is all over the goddamn place like any other time the passageways have been used so I can't gleam anything from it other than what we already have.

Either Dude did it or there were major fucking shenanigans on Kokichi's part but I doubt that one.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
kokichi and monokuma's testimony give me a very small time where i'm not visible to somebody
also my attempt was a trap on my door

draku's missing for most of the night and claims to be exactly where the murderer should be
so uh, yeah
Spooks?
Well, it looks like you've all decided to go for our spooky pal @Draku!

Of course you know, Draku was innoc-

No wait, hold on. He was definitely guilty as hell! Got a little confused there, with all the back and forth insanity that was going on, almost thought Kokichi or Dude got the vote instead. Whew, had me worried here.

Draku is strapped to a mattress and lowered onto a conveyor belt. Slowly, it pushes him towards a giant pair of snippers, furiously snipping away at the belt in front of him.

He begins to moan, and he attempts to float away with the mattress using ghostly powers. As he lifts off the conveyor belt, JUST before the scissors close on him, he's shot in the head and plummets down onto the belt, which carries his body right into the scissors

Anyway, he came to the party as a GHOST, which gave him the following traits and abilities:
+You may turn invisible, but only when making very loud spooky ghost sounds and wearing a sheet.
-You do not start with a sheet or any sort of bedding at all
++You can now forsake your inivisibility to FLY when moaning instead. You can toggle between flying and invisibility at any time.

I guess we'll see you soon for the next KILLING PHASE!