Spooks?
...Well... Last night was a... troublesome experience. Someone blew me up. Straight up, I go out to get a breath of fresh air, and BOOM, rocket to the face. I swear you people are absolute savages. Almost makes me miss all the hammer antics compared to this madness.

Anyway, and thank GOD for this, a body has been discovered, and it's @Kokichi Ouma's! He is covered in multiple stab wounds, he's got a knife in his throat, and he's got a SWORD stabbed straight through his heart.

He was employed as a librarian, which gave him the following traits and abilities:
+You have advanced knowledge of the LIBRARY PASSAGEWAY and can use it to traverse the house in hidden ways
+You may begin your night in the LIBRARY, regardless of where you ended it

case file
-The victim is lying face down in the COURTYARD
-NEGATIVE MAN'S CORPSE is wrapped around a BOWLING BALL, and also in the COURTYARD
-The OUTHOUSE has been blown up
-MONOKUMA PARTS lie around the COURTYARD
-The Smash stage FINAL DESTINATION has been drawn, top down, around the COURTYARD in the dirt
-YUNO'S CORPSE is sitting on top of a STUFFED BEAR in the TROPHY ROOM
-Both the corpse and bear are burned to a crisp
-The bear's BEAR HANDS are missing
-A trail of blood leads from the LAW OFFICES to the WEST PATIO
-The CHAIKA MURAL has someone's SHIRT on it
-An empty carton of ORANGE JUICE has been discarded in the KITCHEN

other info
-One or more special abilities was used this night
-I really hate JOHN FREEMAN

current map

[Image: fjZDuZR.png]
[Image: QX9YzwJ.png]

current players
@Dude
@John Freeman
@Archer_Est
@El Negro
@Apollo Justice

This investigation will end at 5 PST tomorrow.
Draku
Hello everyone I am a spooky goast.

I am here to offer 1000EX for the apprehension of he or she who would dare ruin the Chaika mural. Thank you for your time.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
@Monokuma checking wounds to see if they look knife like
also is there any blood trails
Pea
(Nov 8, 2017 at 11:42 PM)Draku Wrote: Hello everyone I am a spooky goast.

I am here to offer 1000EX for the apprehension of he or she who would dare ruin the Chaika mural. Thank you for your time.

i did it. pay up
Spooks?
(Nov 8, 2017 at 11:45 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma checking wounds to see if they look knife like
also is there any blood trails
The STABS are KNIFE-LIKE, but the body is covered in several SLASHES as well, which could be from anything.
John Freeman
i gave yuno an appopriate funeral and then refereed the knife fight before being KO'd

then i fought the final boss

with a rocket launcher

and my bear hands
John Freeman
(apollo and kokichi stabbed the shit out of each other, that wasn't the murder)
Apollo Justice
[Image: ziXS6xU.gif]
- The Dangers of Having a Knife Fight -
I intended to meet Mr. Ouma and have a safe, non-lethal knife fight.
Mr. Archer was moving something? I'm not sure.
Anyways, I made my way to grab the knife from outside the ART ROOM.

Mr. Ouma was waiting for me outside.
With a shout of my battle cry, the fight began.
Mr. Ouma ran at me, but I evaded his attack.
He seemed to predict my movement, and quickly jabbed me in the side.

I parry the follow-up, and take a slash at him.
Mr. Freeman appeared at this point, and stood in a peculiar way.
The fight raged on, both of us suffering from blood loss. Mr. Ouma was nearing collapse.
Mr. Archer came in, and something hit Mr. Freeman from above, knocking him unconscious.

Proving himself a failure as a medic, Mr. Archer fled from the fight when it became too bloody.
I moved up to Mr. Ouma and took advantage of his weakened state, knocking his knife away.
As per the rules of Japanifornian kendo, I pointed my knife at his throat to signal the fight's conclusion.
Mr. Ouma showed no fear. His mind, overtaken with a dark sickness, snapped and he began to laugh.

I heard his final words. "You will pay."
He took my hands in his own and... and...
There was so much blood...

I ran to my room. It was too much to take.
Archer_Est
My account this time is gonna be an actual type out, not just points.

I started my night off in the hall, no one was around. Perfect. I decided to do a bit of crafting tonight, so to say. I head downstairs and into the office to get negative man's corpse and some wire, and a bowling ball from the trophy room (thank you Agastya). I take my items back upstairs and go to the patio. On my way up I saw Apollo going into the Study for some reason, couldn't really tell. And then, well, I guess there's not much reason to keep this part secret since it pretty much nailed John Freeman in the head and everyone's pretty aware of it by this point.

Anyways, I get to the patio and combine the bowling ball and negative man. Well... I say "combine", I really just wrapped his weird body pulp around the bowling ball and tie the wire around it so it turns into a "NEGATIVE BALL." Yeah I tied the wire around it and let the excess dangle off the patio where it would reach down into the courtyard. Satisfied with my handiwork, I take a look down into the courtyard and see Kokichi down there so I assumed the duel was starting. I ran downstairs and walked into the courtyard at the same time as John Freeman, so we were basically side by side at this point. For some reason, he's got on bear hands on his hands and he's moving like some shitty ragdoll, but anyways.

At this point I knew this was going to end one way or another, so as we walked past the wire I grabbed it... and pulled it as I walked. The ball came hurdling down and nailed John Freeman but god damn I don't know what you were wearing inside your head but it literally only knocked him out. I won't say this wasn't an attempt but I can assure you I wasn't attempting on John Freeman, don't ask me about the rest on that.

So after that action, I look over at the duel and see that Apollo had fucked Kokichi up pretty hard, dude was bleeding like crazy. I know I was his designated medic but... I uh... couldn't do much.

After that, with Kokichi still bleeding, but not dead yet, I went up to bed and slept. That's it.
El Negro
Enjoy a wall-text.

I woke up and ran the fuck out of my room in case of any traps, seeing a knight leaving Ron Jeremy's room which I found stupidly odd but ok. He panicked after seeing me, but I just minded my own business and went down to the courtyard through the kitchen.

When I got there, I saw two people lying on the ground while one was leaving, so I set up a little homemade camera in case Apollo and Kokichi fought and instantly got to the kitchen, chugging the FUCK out of an orange juice chugga lugga because I was thirsty as all fuck, decorating the statue with sweet decorations.

I continued drinking the fuck out of the chugga lugga, hearing an explosion coming from the courtyard as I did it.

Peeking a bit into the courtyard, I saw robot parts scattered around the place while John Freeman (Brother of Gordon Freeman, Father of Henry Freeman) was standing in the middle of the place, alter... alterna... alternating between ragdolling and t-posing, waving the fuck out of his rocket launcher with stupid dumb gmod physics, he fired a rocket at the outhouse and left with his sick NPC powers.

Not giving a single shit, I went to the law offices to see if I could kick the fuck out of Negative Man once again, but sadly he wasn't there, so I just headed upstairs through the hall, passing a burned out corpse sitting on a stuffed fucking bear in the trophy room, CHUGGING DOWN THE PRECIOUS COOKIE WINE OF YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST while a knight was passing by me. He was going downstairs.

So, finally, I go to the patio, looking down to the courtyard to avoid explosions and shit.

Check-mate, that's one thing I did right.

Enjoying the gorgeous top-view of the popular Super Smash Bros Melee HD Edition stage Final Destination that had been drawn around the courtyard, I saw a knight standing over Kokichi, who was still on the ground. The knight raises his long shlong and thrusts his sword downwards into Kokichi's butthole, obviously killing him on the spot. He went over to the orchard last time I saw him, but after that, I decided to go to bed.

BEFORE THAT THOUGH I checked out what my camera had recorded, it goes like this:

1 - 11.60 P.M: John Freeman (Brother of Gordon Freeman, Father of Henry Freeman) stood up on the ground, where he was lying and had blood everywhere for some reason, shortly after Monokuma walked in and got blown the fuck up (in a bad way) by John Freeman (Brother of Gordon Freeman, Father of Henry Freeman) who was now wearing bear hands for god knows why, maybe some cosplay shit.

2 - 11.61 P.PM: John Freeman (Brother of Gordon Freeman, Father of Henry Freeman) blew up the outhouse because he glitched too hard and his rocket launcher threw rockets out of his dick, so the knight entered the courtyard and Final Destination's HD theme played, drawing Final Destination in the ground with his big sword.

3 - 11.62 P.P.A.P.M: The knight stabs Kokichi, pisses in the Orchard and grabs an orange.

That is my testimony.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Dude
this sounds like a FULL DISCLOSURE night

-WAKE UP
-get wet
-haha! nobody sees me!
-sneak into ron jeremy's room
-HELMET ON
-BUTTER UP
-grab the gun
-finally
-it's time to ki-
-el negro sees me as soon as i exit
-well, fuck, now i can't lie and say i went into my room to change
-also for some reason despair made me leave gordon's clothes in there anyway.
-fuck it, fuck murdering
-run down to the, law offices for whiskey
-yuno's corpse is being cremated in the trophy room
-take two whiskeys and another handgun
-go upstairs to my room
-pour one out for the boogeymen we have lost
-go down to the kitchen, passing el negro again as he goes upstairs
-fill up those bottles, because i sure am thirsty
-enter the courtyard
-rip monokuma
-rip outhouse
-rip kokichi
-draw out final destination in the ground, preparing the arena for the fight that already fucking happened oops!
-shove the stupid sword into kokichi's corpse
-water the tree
-grab an orange because i realized it's something i haven't pilfered yet
-go back to bed

as you can see, i am totally guilty of all crimes of not respecting the dead
John Freeman
Just to post the current theories:
A. Apollo did it, obviously, relying on the audacity of how obvious it was to clear him
B. Kokichi really did stab himself with Apollo's knife
C. Kokichi was only KO'd when Dude stabbed him
D. I guess maybe someone else did smth offscreen
Apollo Justice
[Image: ziXS6xU.gif]
- Before and After the Fight -
When Mr. Archer passed me, I was heading into the STUDY.
It goes without saying that I used the SECRET PASSAGE to get to the ART ROOM without having to enter the COURTYARD.
I took the shortcut so I wouldn't arrive at the fight without a knife.

Mr. Archer wanted me to testify further, so I'll talk more about his part in this.
When Mr. Ouma was about to collapse, Mr. Archer stepped in.
I moved in on the pair and waved my blade around. I was... overtaken by adrenaline.
Mr. Archer fled the scene, likely fearing for his own safety.

When I left the COURTYARD, I saw Mr. Black walking out of the KITCHEN.
That should be everything I encountered last night.
Archer_Est
(Nov 9, 2017 at 12:26 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Mr. Archer wanted me to testify further, so I'll talk more about his part in this.
When Mr. Ouma was about to collapse, Mr. Archer stepped in.
I moved in on the pair and waved my blade around. I was... overtaken by adrenaline.
Mr. Archer fled the scene, likely fearing for his own safety.

"Waved my blade around"
Guess we'll just have'ta leave it at that I guess Hmm...

But I will say, it's one thing to fear for your life when someone wants to stab you.
It's ANOTHER to "fear" for your life after literally trying to take your own.

Just saying.
Dude
@Monokuma where exactly is the knife embedded
the front of the throat so that the handle is touching the ground, right?
Archer_Est
I guess to elaborate on that a tad, the bowling ball wasn't meant for John. It was meant for me. I said previously "I won't attempt on any of you guys" and I didn't lie about that. John just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, lucky for us his ragdoll head is op or something.

So yeah, work with what you got I guess.
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 12:29 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma where exactly is the knife embedded
the front of the throat so that the handle is touching the ground, right?
You've got it!
Dude
@Monokuma what's the position of kokichi's hands
Dude
also what's the penalty for wrongly voting suicide
just wondering haha
Ron Jeremy
(Nov 9, 2017 at 12:14 AM)Dude Wrote: -sneak into ron jeremy's room
-HELMET ON
-BUTTER UP
Smug

And what did you butter up with, I wonder? All I had in my room is Ron Jeremy's All Natural Special Sauceā„¢, after all! Ghost