Dude
i've got a strong suicide feeling but i'll put my testimony up and see if inconsistencies form

-awaken etc
-water etc
-put on a kokichi mask
-sneak into his room and wear his clothes
-exit and see el negro
-Nee-hee-hee!
-go into john's room
-he's sleeping like a fan fiction angel

-steal his clothes
-go into everyone else's rooms
-steal clothes
-also between east hall and west hall i passed apollo doing last rites or something in his office
-whatever
-arrive in the courtyard
-archer's doing prayers or something
-apollo's bidding farewell to kokichi's corpse
-decapitate kokichi for wasting our time last case
-head into the kitchen
-OH FUCK WHO BURNED THE KITCHEN
-also john freeman fucking died
-el negro's unconcious in the hall as i go to bed

rip fan fiction man
John Freeman
[Image: unknown.png]
El Negro
@Monokuma I want to search the kitchen for any missing matches.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Apollo Justice
(Nov 12, 2017 at 5:30 AM)Monokuma Wrote: It looks like the only traces of OIL are in the oven itself, acting as a catalyst for the flames
[Image: ejiS8Wx.gif]
And there was nothing else in the oven, correct?

Are there any signs of a meal being prepared? Food left out or disturbed?
Spooks?
(Nov 12, 2017 at 9:15 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Monokuma I want to search the kitchen for any missing matches.
A box of MATCHES is missing from the supply.

(Nov 12, 2017 at 11:34 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2017 at 5:30 AM)Monokuma Wrote: It looks like the only traces of OIL are in the oven itself, acting as a catalyst for the flames
[Image: ejiS8Wx.gif]
And there was nothing else in the oven, correct?

Are there any signs of a meal being prepared? Food left out or disturbed?
The only signs of a potential meal are some missing ORANGES and some missing GRAPE JUICE.
Dude
@Monokuma any sign of matches being used in the kitchen? comparing it to the yuno burning in the trophy room also probalby
El Negro
@Monokuma I want to investigate the missing grape juice and the oranges I took.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Spooks?
(Nov 12, 2017 at 11:44 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma any sign of matches being used in the kitchen? comparing it to the yuno burning in the trophy room also probalby
There are some LOOSE MATCHES in and around the OVEN. They appear to be from JOHN'S MATCHBOX.

YUNO is far more severely burned than JOHN is. It appears smoke inhalation did him in before the flames could.

(Nov 13, 2017 at 12:12 AM)El Negro Wrote: @Monokuma I want to investigate the missing grape juice and the oranges I took.
You do not know where the GRAPE JUICE is, and your ORANGES are a nice color.
Dude
@Monokuma are those loose matches like, actually used?
Spooks?
(Nov 13, 2017 at 12:45 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma are those loose matches like, actually used?
Yes. It appears they were used to light the OIL
Dude
@Monokuma is this oven actually an old style oven where it makes sense to try to use a match to make it work
Dude
also can an accident occur if an attempt is cancelled because "don't try if x happens"
Dude
also on the off chance somebody else covered the oven in oil, who's the killer if john was the one who lit it?
Dude
also might as well look for oranges and maybe grape juice
Spooks?
(Nov 13, 2017 at 1:12 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is this oven actually an old style oven where it makes sense to try to use a match to make it work
The OVEN is electric, and would need some sort of flammable substance in order to light up.

(Nov 13, 2017 at 1:14 AM)Dude Wrote: also can an accident occur if an attempt is cancelled because "don't try if x happens"
No. That would not cause an accident to occur, instead events would line up to make X not happen.

(Nov 13, 2017 at 2:05 AM)Dude Wrote: also might as well look for oranges and maybe grape juice
You cannot find either in public areas.