Spooks?
Oh, NOW you've gone and done it!

You had all the chances in the world to catch probably the dumbest murderer in Killing Game history, and somehow you managed to let him get away with it.

Honestly, at least you lynched Junkenstein, even if it WAS for the wrong crime. Regardless, tonight is a very special night, a very FINAL night, and with such a distinction, comes a unique ruleset.

On the CHAOS NIGHT, you may do whatever you want, with no real restrictions. If you attempt a murder, there will be no CLASS TRIAL, it WILL succeed barring conditional things, and you will get away with it

Additionally, GHOSTS will be returning to spread despair tonight. They cannot kill, but they will be messing around.

The HEADMASTER'S OFFICE is unlocked, and there is a button on the desk. If you press the button, you are released from the house and may exit the front door, winning the game. Due to your INCORRECT SUICIDE LYNCH, only up to three of you may press the button, if four of you do, you will all be executed and no one will win.

One player MUST be killed or sacrifice themselves in order to make it through the night. If anyone fails to press the button, this is counted as SUICIDE, and they will be killed upon daybreak.

Finally, there will be no witness accounts, but rather the results will be posted here.

Puhuhuhu, let's have some fun!

current map

[Image: r1MlTVv.png]
[Image: PC2ckJJ.png]

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Dude
@El Negro
@Apollo Justice
@Archer_Est

This phase will end at 5 PST tomorrow, and results will be posted tomorrow night.
Ron Jeremy
Ron Jeremy back in the house, fellow perverts! Party in @Apollo Justice's ruined law offices! Clothing optional.
Yuno
c h a o s
Apollo Justice
(Nov 13, 2017 at 10:56 PM)Ron Jeremy Wrote: Ron Jeremy back in the house, fellow perverts! Party in @Apollo Justice's ruined law offices! Clothing optional.

Please don't ruin my poor office any more than it already has been.
John Freeman
(Nov 14, 2017 at 7:30 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Please don't ruin my poor office any more than it already has been.

please do exactly this
Agastya
can i submit
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Dude
wait i thought you were the invisible man