Draku
You (probably) know the drill.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
vote for me and ill do a shitty knockoff of whatever the second-highest voted garrison is
Pea
killing game ghost chat
Pedigree
[Image: turkey_fursuit_by_jack_sailback-d560h61.jpg]

turkey hunting
Superchao
i will do another round of fourteen images that are bizarre metaphors for various members of minus world
sealelement
Ghost

edit: nvm i want to do this
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
CHALLENGE WORLD
Each day I'll post a challenge, starting as more forum-based tasks but eventually leading to real life challenges for which you must provide photo evidence

For completing your first challenge you get 10EX. Each day the amount of EX you receive for a challenge doubles, so for example the second day's challenge could be worth 20EX. BUT, if you go a day without completing the daily challenge, your earned EX resets to 10

Complete every challenge and you could walk away with wealth beyond your wildest dreams Mischievous
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
i'll download more games from doujin style and do shitty let's plays of them
Agastya
(Nov 15, 2017 at 6:14 AM)Spritanium Wrote: CHALLENGE WORLD
Each day I'll post a challenge, starting as more forum-based tasks but eventually leading to real life challenges for which you must provide photo evidence

For completing your first challenge you get 10EX. Each day the amount of EX you receive for a challenge doubles, so for example the second day's challenge could be worth 20EX. BUT, if you go a day without completing the daily challenge, your earned EX resets to 10

Complete every challenge and you could walk away with wealth beyond your wildest dreams Mischievous

challenge 7: post your social security card
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦