Draku
I head downstairs out of EL NEGRO'S ROOM with my TRICK OR TREAT BAG clad in KLAN ROBES, and head into the KITCHEN. I recreate a wonderful rendition of CHAIKA'S FACE in the DINING ROOM out of nostalgia and also food items. I will wait and watch out in the COURTYARD for a while like yesterday before heading back into the HALLWAY and into WINE STORAGE. I'll try to covertly take a bottle while no one is looking and stash it into my bag and then head back down into the HALLWAY. With the spooky noises successfully tripped, if NO ONE IS AROUND and I can't see anyone through my view into other rooms, I will activate my FLIGHT ABILITIES and zip up through the hole in RON JEREMY'S ROOM with my spookiness. If others are in the hall when I head back down from WINE STORAGE, I will go into the ATUA PASSAGEWAY but wait right inside of it for the noises of them being active to fade, then exit back out of it.

I will wait for a short amount of time for someone (A SINGLE VISIBLE PERSON) that has TRIGGERED AN EMOJI GHOST to pass through the hallway and SHOOT them from the hole. During this wait time I will be cutting a hole into the bottom of RON JEREMY'S MATTRESS using my SCISSORS, PHANTOM THIEF STYLE.

If I successfully shoot someone, I will then stash my PISTOL into the mattress. Whenever NO ONE ELSE IS VISIBLE AT THE TIME. I then drop down (activating flight mode for a split second to not take fall damage :^) ) and swiftly slip behind the ATUA PAINTING before using my FLIGHT MODE to zip up through the passageway SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER than if it had been taken normally, exiting out in the TOP RIGHT BEDROOM HALL while fully visible and not making any more ghost noises. If anyone is around at the time I wait around for a little while for them to leave so they don't fully see the following part. I then slip into GATO'S ROOM and remove the WINE BOTTLE from my TRICK OR TREAT BAG, looking underneath the door crack to watch for passerby. If someone comes by I will run out and SMASH THEM OVER THE HEAD with the WINE BOTTLE before dragging them into the room and tucking them into GATO'S BED. When I sense that no one else is nearby by looking under the door crack, I'll then exit GATO'S ROOM and crash at EL NEGRO'S place again, throwing him out of his own bed anew.
Draku
also worth pasting

I wake up and take back my TRICK OR TREAT BAG with the ART SUPPLIES from the corpse of NEGATIVE MAN, and also take back my KLAN WEAR, putting it all on. I put my HAMMER and NAILS that I threw onto the ground yesterday into my TRICK OR TREAT BAG as well. If ARCHER_EST is still asleep in my room, I will strangle him until I believe he's knocked out, use a MARKER to draw a MONOCLE and MUSTACHE onto him, activate spookymode loudly, and then take him out to the PATIO to toss onto the BEDDING PILE so he looks like a dipshit jumping off. If ANGIE's prayer circle is happening, I will throw him into the circle instead and immediately go back into my room.

I then return to my room, swap my PISTOL from my POCKET to my TRICK OR TREAT BAG undeneath everything else, grab NEGATIVE MAN, and start making SPOOKY GHOST NOISES. I puppeteer NEGATIVE MAN around so that he looks like a dipshit as I walk around with him in tow. If I encounter anyone while doing this. I will throw NEGATIVE MAN at them and speed off until I am out of their sight, then decloak. (If ANGIE's prayer circle was taking place, skip this entirely, and I will instead spookymode solo to get past it quickly.) While I am doing this, I head down the STAIRS nearest my room and go through the JUSTICE LAW OFFICES to the COURTYARD, and then to the KITCHEN.

I take the knife off of the floor, jam it into the wooden table in the DINING ROOM, and wait there watching out into the COURTYARD for a while. Once I am satisfied, I will go up the 2F STAIRS through WINE STORAGE and go crash in EL NEGRO'S ROOM. If he's there when I arrive I let him know how fucking stupid he is before throwing him out of his bed and sleeping in it. If he isn't there I will sleep in his bed anyways.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]