Two_Finger
the actions that got me killed

"I'm trying to think of something short and sweet but I have a headache" - twofinger, night 2 kill phase

Are you ready for another episode of "Two Tries To Do Way Too Much Shit"?

here we go

wake up in conservatory
walk out through courtyard to library
find a tome on necromancy and pocket it
use the bookcase passage to go to the study
read the blueprint that's in the study and grab a sharp letter opener and pocket it
inspect the gold foil, and study my necromancy tome
head into angie's room and gather all of the clothes from her closet
cut a hole under the matress using my blade, make a fist and slowly insert, pause, and the remove it from the hole
feed one item of clothing to the boogeyman, pocket one of her entire outfits, and then use the rest to completly block the underside of the bed on all acessible sides
go back through the study and the passage to the library
make a b-line straight to the trophy room, grab a pistol, then haed back to the courtyard
position myself near the shack and attempt to shoot the lock open, even if it's futile
grab as much of the bedding that's laying around as possible and carry it through to the right side hall
place all of the bedding in a very cushiony pile right under the hole that's in Ron's room
I go upstairs and hang out on the right side patio until I can no longer see anyone
attempt to safely climb down into the courtyard from the patio
once down, head through the library passage to the study again
take off my clothes, of course with everything but the letter opener with it, and put on the angie outfit I nabbed earlier
making sure nobody sees me, leave my set of clothes by the shower, go into angies room and kill the first person I see in there with my letter opener, waiting in the room if I have to
once the deed is done, just leave the body there and take off the outfit i'm wearing, using it to wipe off any blood on me
peek outside her door, making sure not to be identified
when no one's able to see, head to the shower and wash myself, drying off completly with a towel, and then putting my clothes back on
I head back to the study and take the stairs down, and go to the headmasters office to greet him
once the greeting is done I go up the south west stairs and go into my room, look into the mirror I very clearly should have in my room, then go try to sleep in the closet
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]