Sorry for anyone with depression I've pissed off or made sad before.

Also don't do drugs except weed, we see too many people die or fuck up their mental from xanax and shit. You guys are safe and clean for the most part but just in case anyone was on that shit like me at one point just smoke weed or something man.

fucked up.

any tips on going to bed earlier btw? kind of sick of coming gome late and staying up till 4. im also sad. i dont wanna be on the internet for a while. i think ill just grind and make msuic. fuck. it doesnt even make sense really but i dont know. forget it. be safe guys
Two_Finger
I've found getting nice and warm under the covers makes me not wanna leave bed try that shit out
God
So My Good Firne dZelma, しっかりしよう!!!!!

Remmeber that you are the GRETATEST PSOTER and that nothig can bring hou down. You desteve THE BEST IN LIFE AND THE WORLD IS URS FOR THE TAKINGI. actually scractht hat last sentence YOURSELF IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS BRONZE SAINT METHOD OF THJNKING. there's only so much advice i can give yoy on the minusnworld because this place is DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU TRAPPED WITHIN THE PAIN MATRIX. hit me up in the Lavender Realm for more insight
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
i'm gonna try reading a book to get to bed. supposedly it helps
i also drink the sleepytime tea at night

but uh i also don't sleep so idk.
Two_Finger
(Nov 16, 2017 at 6:53 PM)Aidan Wrote: i'm gonna try reading a book to get to bed. supposedly it helps

I've tried this but even the most boring book I have is still engaging enough to just keep me awake
it's unfortunate cause it'd be great if doing that actually helped me sleep
sealelement
i listen to music. not too loud of course, but it really helps!

if i'm really having trouble sleeping i try to make myself do something at least SOMEWHAT productive, even if its just something sort of trivial like saving anime pics, so that i can feel more... satisfied i guess? when i do return to bed, because then ill be in a better mental state to sleep, if that makes sense
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
im one of those people that ASMR works for so i put on an ASMR video before sleeping if im struggling