Elyk
It is finally time to answer some of your questions. I'm sure the first one on everyone's mind is "Why am I here?" The answer is simple, to murder each other! Your next question is probably "Why?" Well I can answer that one too. I need fresh dead bodies. "Why didn't you just kill us yourself while we were asleep?" you say? Well I already have a kidnapping on my hands from this whole thing and I have a long history of not getting away with murder. However, even if none of you attempt to murder I can't promise that you'll all make it through the night alive.

The current map:
[Image: GzGhlpu.png]

Special Event: There is none. Enjoy an easy first night.

Deadline: The deadline for this submission phase will be Monday, November 20th at 6 PM EST. The investigation will begin the following evening.

Current Living Participants:
@Monoshika
@Superchao
@Pea
@Pedigree
@Beowulf
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Void-chan
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@sealelement
@God
@Dude
@soundcloudrapper
@"Adam Sandler"
John Wick's Cat
Sign me the FUCK up BITCHES!
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Pea
library is the new bathroom dont go there
Monotaro
Has anyone seen my father? He usually handles these things but I haven't seen him around yet.
Beowulf
The Wulf never backs down!
Finally, the Wulf has come to MinusWorld!
Monoshika
try not to hurt yourselves!
Адам Сэндлер
This will be crazier than one of my movies!
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
soundcloudrapper
fuck killing game to be honest fam; currently starting a go fund me to beat elyk's ass. first person to deliver a fade to his bitch ass receives all the money
[Image: 3vpMXMB.jpg]
Void-chan
(Nov 19, 2017 at 8:31 PM)soundcloudrapper Wrote: fuck killing game to be honest fam; currently starting a go fund me to beat elyk's ass. first person to deliver a fade to his bitch ass receives all the money
I͖ ͎̝͈͚̮h̸̠̬̤̣av̙͞ḛ́ ̧̼̟̩̥̳̪n̙̥̼͞o̯̯ ṋ̬e͉̙̺̺̟͞e̶͍̟d̷ ͎̘̤̹͞ͅf̺͔̹̟o̡͓̗̯͎̮r̦̭ ̱̗̼̟̭c͈u͙̞̙̜ͅr̬̙͕r͓͞e̝̗͇̯̳n̡͕̥̖̩͎̠͚c̛̺͉̙̞y͠,̬͎̞͟ ̸y̹̠͍̟̩̥̝e̫̗̙̼̰͔ͅt̜ͅ ̶̰͔I͏͔͚ ͕̹̳͇̩́w̸͈̺i͡ll͈͔̖͎͙̬͕ ͔̩̖̮̳̖̝͞t̠̥̘͇͚ŗy͇̠ ̭͙̺͔̮͉r̴͇e̼̤g̤̞̤̖͕a̢̪͈̤͚ͅr̜͕͎͉̺͘ͅd̨̰l͘e̼̮s͎͔͈͎͡s̗͇̫͘