Share the Love - Community Participation Thread

Aidan
It would be boring if the whole garrison was me talking about video games only I’ve played.
That’s where you come in!
Yes, you, fellow poster. You too can play doujin games for the internet. Anyone who makes a thread reviewing a doujin game will receive 100 EX. Wow! That’s enough to cast Size Matters!

Are you a confused child and can’t make decisions on your own? No problem! Make a post in this thread naming three things you like, and I’ll link you a game that contains three to zero of those things! Bam, then you’re all set to write a shitty review.
So, go ahead and rev up your Touhous! This train’s not stopping for another two weeks!

List of Contributed Reviews:
- Diantha takes a look at the sleazier side of doujin with Sex Pics for the Super Famicom. [NSFW]
- Diantha's back on her 🅱ullshit again with a cross between Touhou and Rhythm Heaven. I sure fucking hope Youmu is in it
-
God
OK I will contribute to this Gimmick Garrison

I like

- Those kind of games that really ascend you
- Religious Experiences
- Games that can be playable on a 8-year-old Macbook Pro
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Two_Finger
(Nov 21, 2017 at 3:57 PM)God Wrote: - Games that can be playable on a 8-year-old Macbook Pro
you might be out of luck there, it's rare to see a doujin game run on anything but windows
Aidan
(Nov 21, 2017 at 3:57 PM)God Wrote: OK I will contribute to this Gimmick Garrison

I like

- Those kind of games that really ascend you
- Religious Experiences
- Games that can be playable on a 8-year-old Macbook Pro

this or this or this
(in order of difficulty to get running, highest to lowest)