Anonymous
I hate when Draku reads who made anon world posts
Anonymous
she did it the absolute madwoman
Anonymous

> I hate when Draku reads who made anon world posts

id never do that, seal. stop making things up
Anonymous
anon world feels pointless to use for anything serious since staff can see who you are
Anonymous
fyi the only reason i looked at that was for the sake of the joke
Anonymous
would the mods really do that
out somebody in anon world who's actually venting to create a big controversy?
Anonymous
checking ids is meant to be reserved for important things like breaking rules but yall check for insignificant things like jokes
Anonymous
tfw wanna vent in a thread but this one turned into privacy debate
Anonymous
for the record unless you know every post id and every user id checking one post's user won't tell you shit about any others

i'm not sure what the great evil is about checking it for a joke that was set up with the intent for me to look up who posted it
Anonymous
getting the thread back on track: Fuck Math
Anonymous
ever telling people my problems makes me feel like an attention seeker
Anonymous

>ever telling people my problems makes me feel like an attention seeker

this 100%
Anonymous

>ever telling people my problems makes me feel like an attention seeker

SAME TBH
Anonymous
sometimes i think about how most people i knew in high school probably think i grew up to be an alt-right nazi or pepe poster or somethin like that and honestly thats kind of funny
Anonymous
in all honestly i thought about venting in anon world but i realized staff can check usernames and i decided not to
this was like a couple weeks ago
Anonymous

>oh no i'm not completely anonomyous on a site where i have to register with an emai and username

I'm no genius but fuck guys
Anonymous
rip thread... permaderailed
Anonymous
why are people now suddenly upset about this

this happened months ago
Anonymous
i'm going to hijack this thread for it's original intended purpose now. when i talk to people in person about this stuff, i just feel like i'm annoying them, and in the grand scheme of things my problems are petty and not worth wasting anyone's time with, so anon world is nice because i don't have to risk messing up any friendships.

most of my friends aren't actually interested in hanging out unless i do exactly what they want to do. and if i don't cater to their exact schedule and desires? they just go silent for a few days and pull the same thing again later. fuck that. i already have a job, i'm not going to be a babysitter, too. if people are going to be like this then they better start coughing up a paycheck; otherwise, i don't want to waste my time with people who clearly don't appreciate me or my time.