Anonymous
it died pretty much a week or two after it became perma and nobody trusts staff to not abuse powers
so just kill it
Anonymous
darko raising distrust amongst the staff
Anonymous
make anon world a forum that's read-only to members and can only be posted in by guests
Anonymous
just delete your face
Anonymous
yeah i think the whole Mods Can Read It (AKA 50% of the Userbase) just makes the whole board a bit pontles.
Anonymous
yes because people actually check the logs

and by that i mean no one does except when there's an Evil Joke to be made
Anonymous
needs to be able to be moderated somehow
Anonymous
i dont get y this really became a thing since the joke kinda died out pretty quick tbh
Anonymous

>#6

thats not really the point. the fact is that it isn't an anonymous board.
Anonymous
You have to REALLY want to know who made a post here in order to actually check it. afaik there's just a JSONized array of post IDs and user IDs to look at. The posts still appear anonymous in this board, and honestly I've never once checked the log
Anonymous
DELETE ANON BOARD BECAUSE MW ANONS ARE PUSSIES
Anonymous
no anon you're the pussy
Anonymous
But if the board is deleted where else can I confess to kg crimes and have it dismissed as memes
Anonymous

> You have to REALLY want to know who made a post here in order to actually check it. afaik there's just a JSONized array of post IDs and user IDs to look at. The posts still appear anonymous in this board, and honestly I've never once checked the log

Yeah this is what I (Draku, the evil memer) was saying. Unless you know the exact post IDs of every post on the board and have every user ID memorized even if you check one post you will have no idea about any of the others. And no one looks at it ever.
Anonymous
to be fair checking a userid is easy as shit
-t. 191

unless those numbers are different from the database but i'm not an admin so
Anonymous
checking post id is easy and nontedius
and userids are universal
Anonymous
theres also the search/profile bug which ANYONE can see
this is flawed and should have been scrapped after the garrison
Anonymous
Ghost