-FOYER FIGHT is over
-DIANTHA strips and puts on CAT COSTUME
-Go opposite ways
-See SUPERCHAO leaving OFFICE, going to BASEMENT
-Get more MEDIC GEAR from KITCHEN
-See SUPERCHAO leave BASEMENT and go to FOYER
-Get more GEAR from OFFICE
-BEOWULF goes to KITCHEN
-See TWO BODIES at top of BASEMENT STAIRS and hear CRYING - I need to respond to this emergency as soon as I've finished GEARING UP
-Get rest of GEAR from GARDEN SUPPLIES
-RESUSCITATE TWO FINGER
-FAIL TO RESUSCITATE VOID-CHAN - Maybe I waited too long to respond, this will forever haunt me
-Call TIME OF DEATH and obtain BLOOD SAMPLES from the body
-Also use some BLOOD to adorn myself with the RED CROSS - I am finally a MEDIC
-TWO FINGER goes down to BASEMENT
-Return to MY ROOM, passing only BEOWULF who is entering his own room at that time.
Elyk
(Nov 22, 2017 at 5:42 AM)Beowulf Wrote: It's just like the Wulf said. Now @Elyk How do those bullet holes in the wall look? Are we talking hand caliber or rifle maybe?
You shoot both a PISTOL and RIFLE at the WALL. The BULLET HOLES seem to match the PISTOL created ones better.

(Nov 22, 2017 at 5:54 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk are pistols like the ones found near the scene only found in the armory, but not the dining room?
There are no HANDGUNS in the DINING ROOM.

(Nov 22, 2017 at 11:39 AM)Adam Sandler Wrote: @Elyk What is the message present in two_finger's hair, (if there actually is one)?
You are unable to understand the ARCANE SYMBOLS shaved into TWOFINGER'S HAIR.
Beowulf
@Elyk Ref! I need a check on the KGO Stadium! What's left around and has anything been attempted to be stached in all the mess? The ring must be clean!
Finally, the Wulf has come to MinusWorld!
Elyk
(Nov 22, 2017 at 5:39 PM)Beowulf Wrote: @Elyk Ref! I need a check on the KGO Stadium! What's left around and has anything been attempted to be stached in all the mess? The ring must be clean!
In the ring you can find a SHIELD, METAL FOLDING CHAIR, and DIANTHA'S CLOTHES.
Yoshin
What can I say I threw my hat in the ring
Beowulf
I'll be sure to make use of those in the next match!
soundcloudrapper
idk who did it but next round i call dibs on killing beowulf

his positive energy is wack af.
[Image: 3vpMXMB.jpg]
Stirling
I left my room the same time the ghost did. The spooker went to the clothing room as I went down the main stairs to make some food.

Whag I wanted wasn't there. SoundCloud was dancing with a pan and left, as did I with an empty stomach.

Dude and God pass me as I inspect the armory, but someone knocks me out and equipped me with three helemts.

Someone helps me to my bedroom up the main stairs as two go down. I stumble to my room, somehow.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yoshin
I authorize my boogeyman to be checked
Beowulf
(Nov 22, 2017 at 7:36 PM)soundcloudrapper Wrote: idk who did it but next round i call dibs on killing beowulf

his positive energy is wack af.

We settle this in the ring! But drop me some beats first, if I die in the ring the crowd better be cheering like mad!
[Image: dkMTabs.png]
(Sorry not sorry that's so big.)
Dude
kitchen shit i see unless people want my full story

i see drei leaving as i'm about to enter the kitchen
then SHENANIGANS happens before i can do anything in the kitchen and i end up in the office? fucking magic, man
rapper kicks punches turns and chops my ass unconscious
i get back to the kitchen after waking
GHOST enters and does shit
i leave
ghost leaves
adam sandler goes into the kitchen
Pedigree
so we have @Pea claiming to have entered the kitchen even though nobody saw him, claiming to hear a gunshot that only he and @"adam sandler" heard and pea seen leaving the murder scene

pea gave himself a motive in front of his testimony ("quite honestly i can live without having an eldritch horror shout outer-ASCII text at us"), has gaps in time and thus opportunity and has some inconsistencies among other testimonies

I suspect pea
Beowulf
@Elyk This masked individual. What was the mask like? Was it a helmet? A cloth over face? Spooky mask?
Elyk
(Nov 22, 2017 at 9:00 PM)Beowulf Wrote: @Elyk This masked individual. What was the mask like? Was it a helmet? A cloth over face? Spooky mask?

If you saw the masked individual you can reply to your account conversation to get a clarification.
Dude
the important bit of testimony i'd assume

-standing in the kitchen making some CREAM PIE
-the ghost returns, tapes obama onto me and blows the fucking hinges off the freezer
-well, that happened
-leave
-ghost leaves and goes into the onsen
-adam sandler exits the office and heads into the kitchen
-idle around the onsen waiting for a good cream pie target
-pea passes me
-not a target, fug
-man fuck this
-wander around for a pie target
-end up passing pea again
-OH MY GOD! VOID CHAN'S DEAD!
-two's unconcious
-fuck it, he gets cream pied anyway
-leave, head to the foyer and start heading up the main stairs

everything before or after that is fluff, right?
Beowulf
@Elyk Are the bodies within line of sight from between the kitchen door and office door?
Elyk
(Nov 22, 2017 at 9:40 PM)Beowulf Wrote: @Elyk Are the bodies within line of sight from between the kitchen door and office door?

No, they are around the corner. They are right near the top of BASEMENT STAIRS.
Beowulf
@Elyk What seems to be missing from the Dining room currently? Obvious mentions someone would notice walking into the room here please.
Beowulf
@Elyk Also on top of that, you mentioned the pistols fit the bill as per the bullet holes in the wall "the best" What if we were to try a shotgun? How would they compare to our vic and the wall.
Elyk
(Nov 22, 2017 at 10:15 PM)Beowulf Wrote: @Elyk What seems to be missing from the Dining room currently? Obvious mentions someone would notice walking into the room here please.
The DINING ROOM is missing a WOLF PELT and HARPOON.

(Nov 22, 2017 at 10:20 PM)Beowulf Wrote: @Elyk Also on top of that, you mentioned the pistols fit the bill as per the bullet holes in the wall "the best" What if we were to try a shotgun? How would they compare to our vic and the wall.
The holes in the WALL and VOID-CHAN do not appear to be from SHOTGUN PELLETS.