Elyk
Good job, everyone. You managed to murder someone. @Void-chan has been found dead in a pool of blood. Her body is riddled with bullets.

She was the Barber

Abilities
+ People will consent to you cutting/styling their hair. You can perform this action once per night.

Starting Items
+ Scissors
+ Electric razor

Case File
- The body was found at the top of the BASEMENT STAIRS
- There are two EMPTY PISTOLS laying on top of the body.
- There are several BULLET HOLES in the WALL behind where Void-chan was located.
- Also in the pool of blood is a HARPOON, SCISSORS, ELECTRIC RAZOR, and TWO BALLS from the BALL PIT.
- A WRESTLING RING has been set up in the FOYER.
- The HINGES on the FREEZER DOOR have been destroyed
- Someone burned the WELCOME MAT
- The ONSEN has PISS, BACON, and MISO POWDER in it
- The CAR has been smashed
- There is a game of HANGMAN started on the CHALKBOARD. It currently reads: ___ ___ _____ ____ ___ ____________ _____ ___ ____

MAP
[Image: GzGhlpu.png]

You have until tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST to figure out who did it.

Living Participants
@Monoshika
@Superchao
@Pea
@Pedigree
@Beowulf
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@sealelement
@God
@Dude
@soundcloudrapper
@"Adam Sandler"
Monotaro
WAHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE VOID-CHAN IS DEAD!

......Oh well. All of you losers are probably going to die anyways!
Monoshika
I found Two Finger and Void-Chan in a puddle of blood and attempted to resuscitate them

I was succesful with Two Finger but unfortunately not with Void Chan :(
Pedigree
-I exited my room, spotting a naked BEOWULF. Guess I was a horny fuck because I nodded in approval which scared him off.
-I went to the WEST BATHROOM and began to construct a wall blocking the entrance. Apparently this work is so intense that I ignore any passersby. It takes a "considerable amount of time" but I finally complete the wall and head to the REC ROOM.
-As I enter the REC ROOM, TWO FINGER exists. I sit down on the COUCH and play MARIO PARTY 2. I never see anyone else in the REC ROOM.
-When I get bored, I exit to the LEFT and see MONOSHIKA rounding the corner to head towards the FOYER.
-I return to my BEDROOM and sleep.
Yoshin

>wake up

>be me

>fucking wet as shit pacman what the hell

>this outfit's a bit of a drag, lets get some new clothes

>change rooms are for shitters so lets not

>dude comin from rec room

>enter foyer, fucking wwe up in here

>fuck it lets change here

>masketta person sees, what a perv

>go to garage and get the kink set

>wow the cars fucked

>sandler havin fun in the armory

>beowulf goin to bed night night

>my room is now the SEX DUNGEON

>throw kink set inside

>I crave dogs

>to kitchen

>sandler eating some steak

>grabs the dogs and grab the bad movie man

>go to the SEX DUNGEON

>have some fun with the hotdogs and go to sleep

John Wick's Cat
Yo yo Yo YOy O WHAT IT IS MOTHERFuckers

so basically I woke up feeling risky, nasty and with the NEED OF some CraCK. OK here's the deal:

- 141421 - I woke the fuck up and saw my pillow misplaced, GASPEd did pacman, "IS THIS THE WORK OF THE DRUG FAIRY" and I was like "SHIEEEET" so I checked the pillow and WOOOOAH HOLY SHIET it INDEEDLY WAS, so I grabbed the stuff, exited my room wet as shit don't fucking care and saw Dog foody constructing a trump wall in front of the west bathroom, maybe to trap some dudes and not let em piss who the FUCk cares.

- 2 - I enter the rec room and shout "WHAT'S UUUUP BITCHEEES" but nobody was there so I just attempted to smoke some SICK freelance ROYALTY FREE UKELElE CRAKC but I didn't have any. Shiet. Smh can't even smoke weed in peace. I grab a lighteer and exit out the right door into the foyer's hallwaywayway

- 3 - Heading to the main stairserinos I saw BEOWULf the almighty wolf turned beo and I offered him SOME CRACK saying "WANNA FREEBASE??" holding up my bag of Marijuana and he SAID YES WOOO getting somewhere baby then suddenly he shouted "PSYCH" before heading down the stairs before me, fucking pussy. MEANWHILE I also saw a huge fucking ghost heading downstairs too and I wasn't even that HIGH yet, so dejected I go after the wolf turned beo.

- 4 - At the foot of the stairs in its little tipsy toes I saw dude going to the kitchen while wolf turned beo entered the dining roiom, so I run aroudn teh foyer to the entrance and POUR MY FAIRY-GIFTED MARIJUANA ONTO THE WELCOME MAT TO SMOKE THE BIGGEST FUCKING BLUNT EVER BABY HOLY SHIET; rolling up the mat I created a MASSIVE FUCKING BLUINT lighting it up and SMOKING THE FUCK OUT OF it, while I was oding this someone walked down th e east stairs going somewhere idk I WAS SMOKING too busy.

- 5 - mentally playing the pac-man themee in my head I finishe the blunt and left the remainings on a nearby potted plant for them to drink cujz they're hungry. "Feeling good!" - knuckles the chaotix so I head into the garden, collected a buncha leaves for my future projects cuz I needed more drug in my life I stuffed them in my pockets put them in my pockets yeah totino's pizza roll and I headed to the onsen to lay down and see the face of the crack god.

- 6 - JOINED THE ONSEN fun without removing my clothes cuz I'm a maaaad truck of drug I saw monotaro showing up later and joining me like a fag, BUT I'M NOT DONE YET, later... the crack god himself SHOWED UP and began to teach me the ways of crack and how it's made, learned some COOL shit mad bro. Tho some time later a ghost bursted the fuck into the onsen and shouted "OOGA BOOGA OOGA" and Monoshit fucking pissed himself in fear while I was eating some sick bacon or some shit idk I probably pissed myself probably not maybe, so I follow monoshit out the onsen and together we run up the stairs like a unicorn and split at the top calling him a pussy, going back to my bedroom as Dia exited his like the early bird chicken pug he was.

- 7 - safe in bed I pray to the crack god for more crack and shit for later days, thankful for seeing god himself and making me able to do such a task as smoking a whole fucking massive blunt.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Superchao

>wake up

>leave room

>monotaro passes by me to head to monoshika's room while pedigree begins walling up the west bathroom

>head down stairs with adam sandler while soundcloudrapper helps someone with too many goddamn helmets up the stairs

>enter armory and grab my mighty shield, ready to make all those who chose to oppose my shield yield

>see pea enter the armory as i leave, enter foyer as beowulf does as well, watch as he begins to set up a wrestling ring

>pac-man goes from garden to onsen, monotaro from west stairs to onsen, a bedsheet ghost from east hall to west and then back again, and adam sandler from east halls to main stairs

>beowulf finishes the ring and i leap upon him with my mighty shield; he counters with a folding chair and we have a battle

>successfully beat the shit out of him and claim victory

>claim my spoils by dragging him to the garden, putting him on a picnic table, and decorating him with flowers

>go to dining room and see dude and pea go from west hall to main stairs/west stairs respectively, while god goes from onsen to east stairs. even deities need to relax

>go in office, see lots of money, computer is open to an obama photo. swipe some cash because i ain't doing this for free

>attempt to go to basement stairs, see both twofinger and void-chan in a puddle of blood

>ignore the bodies, try to head down the stairs until crying happens. realize it's scp-087 and skedaddle

>head to foyer as a masked man enters the office, see beowulf exit the garden angrily. cry some more

>head up stairs and go left while dude exits study and goes right

>pedigree finished walling up the bathroom. okay

>go to bed

Monotaro
Alright you losers listen up, here's how my night went! Full of awe, horror, cool shit, and Pacman pissing himself like a little girl!

I woke up at I don't know what time because my father forgot to give me a watch so I woke up whenever I wanted to, easy stuff. I left my baller room and saw dos fingerino leaving at the same time, probably copying me cause of how awesome I am. Can't blame him. I decided to grace him with my presence and walked with him down the west hall but that jerk left me alone to go to the study. Probably to read some stupid books like a nerd. Nerd. I kept on my stroll of doom and saw pedigree building some Trump Wall or something in front of the bathroom. Geez buddy if you stunk up the bathroom that bad just buy some air freshener, don't wall it off.

Anyways, I kept going and saw superloser, loserchao, whoever you are leaving his room too, but I got important shit to do so I don't care, it's time to PUNK MONOSHIKA for being a nerd! I walk in Monoshika's room and see someone in the bed but hell if I know if it was monoshika or not, don't really care either, time to punk this loser like my dad would do! I know, I'll lock this idiot's door while they're asleep! Hah!....wait there's no lock here? What the fuck? What kind of security is that? Someone could just walk in like I did and do whatever they wanted to you, like kill you, or mug you, or after-sex cuddle you. Fuck it whatever, the only thing that was killed here was my mood, so I left and saw that loser Pea leaving his room. Fucking loser. Whatever we walked down the stairs together into the foyer.

So yeah, that nerd pea went to the east hall but I didn't feel like moving anymore so I kinda stared at the door to the onsen and decided...yeah that's for me. I get in there and see pacman LITERALLY BLITZED OUT OF HIS YELLOW ORB FACE. This dude was lit as fuck! I got in the bath with him because that's the suave kind of bear I am and after a while literally GOD shows up. Except we all know my papa is god so this guy must be a fake or something. Whatever he starts meditating. Then out of nowhere a FUCKING SCARY SPOOKY GHOST- *ahem* some punk dressed as a ghost came in and scared the living shit out of m- pacman. Scared the living shit out of pacman. Who then jumped out of the onsen like a baby and ran away LITERALLY PISSING HIMSELF THE WHOLE WAY AHAHAHA. I chased after him to laugh at his despair! It was great! HE WAS ACTUALLY PISSING HIMSELF AHAHAHAHAHA!! I really wasn't looking at anything other than pacman pissing himself while running so if something was going on I missed it, oh well, probably not important! When I got up the stairs I was kinda beat, lots of important walking and business handled this night, so I decided to go to my bedroom while pacman ran the opposite way. Oh well, time for bed! This bear's gotta get his beauty sleep!

And that's the story of my mischievous and daring night! Aren't I the most despair-making master bear around!? Except for father, he's the best!

Also, why wasn't I invited to the sexnasium Diantha!??! Don't you know I'm the hottest bear around?!
Yoshin

>why wasn't I invited to the sexnasium Diantha!??!

Tomorrow is fetish night dont worry
Pea
quite honestly i can live without having an eldritch horror shout outer-ASCII text at us

and also i'll post my account for once. i got a lot of hints, apparently.

Quote:I wake up naturally, still feeling awful after being kidnapped, based on this killing game's intro flavor text. I got out of my room immediately to find a small bear wearing a scarf exiting a room with a labeled picture that doesn't seem to match its physique. Looks more like a deer than anything else.

The bear follows me as we go down some stairs. I see a foyer and, far ahead, what looks like a garden of some sorts. I ignore that room cause flowers are dumb and basically I'm allergic to nature. Instead, I go to the hall near that room and find a weird lookin' fresh man who wore three of the same red thunderbolt badges (they look like thunderbolts, have no idea what they are), holding a shield, as well as some weird other guy, who was quite hairy, holding various items. I turn my head and find an armory. Weapons galore, that's probably gonna be my go-to spot for the game. I enter it as the bear finally stops following me. I had this sudden great idea that nobody ever thought of: attaching a scope to a knife. I pick up a knife and attach a sniper's scope to it, making it look super badass.

Some weirdo with a bed sheet on them appears and compliments my knife. Looks like there are some people with taste here, thank god. The ghost gives me a possible seal of approval by slapping a picture of Ex-President Barack Obama on my chest, then picks up a shotgun and absconds.

I didn't want to carry too much so I left with the knife. I continued exploring the place but not before hearing a wolf howl. Christ, Halloween's over, kids, we don't need monsters in here. I turned my head and witnessed a fight occurring in the foyer: those two guys at the foyer are fighting now. It was a sight to see, I'm sure, but I was more interested in exploring the place.

I went to the Kitchen to figure out what I could eat during my possibly short-lived days here. I found some funny looking Dude holding some pie. I didn't want to question much about that, so I just left.

I heard fighting by the other side of the corner of the kitchen hallway, plus some gunshots, so I went to check it out and, by some stairs that went down were two bodies: one filled with bullet holes and another with some sort of voodoo magic on their head, Iunno, knocked out cold.

Guess I'm not killing tonight.

I also heard some crying in the basement, but I was not going to find out. I turned around and walked away. The cream pie guy and I crossed each other, as he was heading for the stairs behind me. Maybe it has to do with the crying entity down there.

At the foyer, the other fight was over with, without a body on the floor, either. I got to see God heading up some stairs by the garden, and the shield guy heading from said garden to what looks like a dining room.

I followed God to the stairs, but they were too quick and I couldn't get a glimpse of them on the 2nd floor, so I went back to my room.

edit: kyle fucked up i went up the west stairs at the end not the east stairs
Beowulf
AWOO! [Image: z0fSVkA.jpg]
Hey fans, It's the one. The only. BEOWULF! Here to say what happened last night. Sorry for the garish outfit, it's all I could find to match my normal attire. Let's start at the beginning.
[Image: Vooq0ad.jpg]
So I woke up in my room and had on clothes that just wouldn't cut it. So I left to the library and found some books on wrestling. I always stay in top shape! Then I had to get some clothes, so I picked up some clothes that best fit me, but it just wasn't enough, I needed my wolf! But before I could leave a strange ghost appearedto look for some clothes too. Weird stage outfit. So I left downstairs, passing by cracman who offered me some drugs. I said yes but then remembered. WINNERS DON'T DO DRUGS! [Image: Z5pvkZg.jpg]
Go downstairs and see the ghost again along with Dude doing dude stuff. Classic Dude. In the Dining room, I find the perfect wolf pelt to complete my attire. BEOWULF IS BACK! But I'm just a naked wulf without a ring. So I got some tools from garden supplies and made my own in the foyer! After the KGO stadium was complete, I read my book to prepare for the next match. Fortunatly I had found a metal chair in the supplies to replace The Hurting, but it just wasn't quite the same. [Image: 6LSpbow.jpg]
The first contender came out, it was Superchao with a shield! I jumped right into the match, but remembered that my producer asked me to throw the first match, so after a DAZZLING fight, I let myself take a blow and pretended to be knocked out. (Wrestling isn't real you know.) While I lay there pretending to have lost, I was moved away and had flowers thrown on me atop a picnic table. Now that the FANS couldn't see me, I got up to continue my night. Someone stole The Hurting 2.0, and I may know how to fight without it, but I feel even more naked without it. I got up and left, giving Superchao a Wrestler's Glare as a warning that when I don't have to throw the match, I'll show him why I'm the king of the ring! I needed some food though, so I went to the kitchen and walked by a person in a mask. Then I ate! It was a good night, so I returned my book and went to bed after giving Diantha a strange look for her cat costume. Can you believe I'm not a cat person?
Finally, the Wulf has come to MinusWorld!
Monotaro
Haha just so you guys know Twofinger got creamed haha. Wait who killed void-chan?
Адам Сэндлер
1. So when i wake up I head out intent on finding some new ideas for my next Amazing movie, and walk alongside SuperChao as i head downstairs, i see the rapper helping a guy with way too many helmets try to climb the stairs and I head to the garage. I absolutely must find a way to add this helmet guy to my next movie.

2. When i arrive in the garage i see the car is smashed into the back wall and God is unconscious inside, so i decide to check on him before leaving but since he is fine i leave him alone because he could use his rest before I go get something I forgot in my room and pass by Beowulf setting something up in the foyer. This has inspired me to make sure a character does the same thing when tries to run away from something, probably something really dumb, and just crashes his car into the wall waking up with the thing he was running from over him.

3. After leaving my room again i hear the howl of a wolf and I head to the office to look for some paper to write down all these brilliant ideas, however I am distracted by Beowulf and SuperChao in a wrestling ring, I watch a little and it is clear Beowulf is throwing the match just like my character in The Longest Yard so I decided to stop watching and leave to do what i had intended as well as get some essentials from the kitchen once I was done in the office, but when I Got to the office I realized I had forgotten what I was looking for so I just headed to the kitchen. Outside the kitchen I saw Dude standing with a cream pie, because of how strange this was I decided to ignore it and head inside instead and grab some random things I might need and while i was looking around I heard what I think was some gunshots.

4. After grabbing everything I need, I began to feel tired so I headed back to my room and decided i could use a good rest and take a short nap, hopefully it will also help me remember all these great ideas and make me sharper so I can see more of them. Afterwards I head to the study and see God is Dead scratched into the chalkboard, there is also somethings written on it, being the word "dicks" and a game of hangman, thats the type of brilliance which must have been inspired by one of my films which means now I have to honor whoever wrote it by including it. I then grab some books to read when I feel like relaxing so I pick some random ones and leave to see Beowulf coming up the stairs and Diantha, who is carrying some car parts heading my way from the east hall before she heads down the stairs, and I just stare and think "I wouldn't mind going on 50 first dates with her."

5. Finally I Decide I should get some food and head to the kitchen to make some dinner and a little later I see Diantha enter too. I make my self a nice meduim rare steak and pour myself some water while she grabs herself some extremely large hotdogs and then me, and drags me back to her room, which is labeled SEX DUNGEON at which point, after thinking about why this happened I remember a doctor telling me "God gave you some weird, beautiful scent that makes men and women go crazy." before she asked me out, so i figure this must be similar, however this is definitely going in my next movie.
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Beowulf
It's just like the Wulf said. Now @Elyk How do those bullet holes in the wall look? Are we talking hand caliber or rifle maybe?
Finally, the Wulf has come to MinusWorld!
Two_Finger
I leave my room and spot a cuddly bear. I stalk the bear for a bit but we part when I get to the study. The bear saunters off to the west as I enter.
As I look through the room for some ink, void-chan comes in, whips out some scissors, then snuggle up to the chalkboard. I think she's the one that set up the hangman game.
I hastily leave the study and go to the rec room to grab my balls. I dump the ink on one of the balls and then just head out into the hall. Pedigree enters the rec room as I leave.
I try to go to the bathroom but it's been walled off, so I turn back around. Monoshika comes out of her room while I go down the stairs to the foyer.

Here, beowulf is distracted building his ring, so I just make my way through the dining room out to the hall, grabbing a harpoon on the way.
Void-chan waits at the top of the stairs to the basement, and offers to give me a haircut. Compelled to accept, I let her cut my hair. She gives me a buzzcut, and then draws something I can't see into my hair. Using her advantage by already being behind me in very close proximity, she strangles me and I pass out.

Splash.
I wake up with a wet, creamy face. Monoshika, the person that woke me, is now trying cpr on what seems to be void-chan, lying near me in a pool of her own blood. Oh it seems like I'm also in the pool of blood. gross
I head down the stairs to the basement but get creeped out by some crying so I turn around and head to the garden. I spot a comfy ass lookin picnic table so I lay on it and pass out after my traumatizing night.
Two_Finger
@Elyk are pistols like the ones found near the scene only found in the armory, but not the dining room?
Yoshin
@Elyk how cute is my neko suit
soundcloudrapper
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whats gud broke ass BITCHES. mannn last nite was crazy on god but shit i didnt know y'all went that crazy. SHIETTTT

well. imma go ahead tell you my side of things in a freestyle man. what? you thought this was harry potter fan fiction wizardy domain or some shit? fuck no. let's get it BITCH drop that beat

Woke up asking for a fuckin blunt(get high),
Hopped out of bed, cause I had to go and stunt.(flexin')
In the hallway and I'm doin my dance without care,(no fucks)
I headed to the foyer using the East Stairs.

In the KITCHEN whipping up bricks like I'm Gucci,
Drei walked in looking like a fuckin' pussy
AND MORE
he pulled some cling wrap from the drawer
Just what does this motherfucker have in store? (weird ass chigga)

Posted in the OFFICE I was doing the most
I forgot about my homie with me Bedsheet GHOST.
I was counting bands,
He was jockin Obama
Next we plan on double teaming your mama.
With a Llama. Facts hoe.

D U D E had me fucked up coming in the OFFICE looking proud,
had to catch him slipping and KNOCK his ass OUT.
After doing that I left the room
Cause to be real,
There was nothing else to do.

Finally like Drake in hotling bling,
I'm heading up the MAIN stairs doing weird dance tings.
When all the sudden I see someone wearing.....THREE HELMETS...?

Hold up what the fuck cut the beat cut the fucking beat.

Three fucking helmets my guy? The fuck is this shit? I can't rhyme that with something i just started rapping a week ago. Jesus christ. Matter of fact fuck it here's the rest of the story man

I had to help his DUMBASS up the damn stairs and i passed SUPERCHAO and ADAM SANDLER on my way up. Both of them looking like bitch ass motherfuckers as usual next

When I got to the top

I saw my girl VOID-CHAN you know, looking all voided emo and shit y'know? She went into the STUDY last i saw her grudge lookin ass.

After that; I had to leave three helmet guy cause fuck that i'm not your goddamn nanny. i got teeth to brush bitch so i brush my teeth in the EAST BATHROOM and go to my room bros facts.
[Image: 3vpMXMB.jpg]
sealelement
im like half awake yall

-woke up, investigated my bedroom, theres boogeymen in this btw
-put on ghost sheet and exit bedroom, see drei exiting his bedroom too
-enter clothing room, see beowulf naked with a yaoi doujin over his dingaling. he gets dressed as i find and equip a costume of uravity from boku no pico academia, leaving my old clothes on the rack.
-i exit the clothing room form left door down the main stairs. pac-man is trying to sell drugs to beowulf???
-i enter the office alongside soundcloudwrapper, whos coming from the kitchen. he counts cash in the office while i log onto the computer and start printing pics of obama. dude arrives, and soundcloudwrapper starts beating him up while i watch. soundcloudripper leaves after the beating is over. once my photos finish printing, i take some tape and leave while dude is still out cold
-i go through the foyer to the armory. pea is inside with a scoped knife; i give hi ma thumbs up and obama. i take a shotgun while pea memes.
-i go to the kitchen, where i see dude standing at the counter making something. i give him an obama and enter the freezer, where fortunately i do NOT find yrr hanging herself, and i proceed to blow the hinges off of the door. i turn around, and dude has disappeared, so i grab some bacon and miso powder and leave.
-when i exit the kitchen, i see dude holding a cream pie????????????????
-i enter the onsen, where i scare pac-man and monotaro away by spooking them. facey is also there and doesnt care, due to a deep meditative trance. i throw the bacon and miso powder into the onsen and let it cook.
-facey leaves all mad cus idk i guess bacon doesnt channel cosmic energy. i remove my ghost sheet and put my shotgun underneath the sheet, and lay seductively in my uraraka costume surrounded by pics of obama.
-my last action before falling asleep is to yell, "FUN WITH DESPAIR IS THE BIGGEST CUCK IN THE UNIVERSE"
100% pure gamer 100%
Адам Сэндлер
@Elyk What is the message present in two_finger's hair, (if there actually is one)?
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]