soundcloudrapper
0%
Adam Sandler
0%
Void-chan
30.00%
Total: 10 vote(s)
Elyk
Well, someone in this mansion killed @Void-chan, but who?

You have until 7:00 PM EST to figure it out and get your votes in. That is a little over 6.5 hours from now!
Monotaro
Yeah who killed Void-Chan? Hahaha!

...wait... WAHH! VOID-CHAN'S ACTUALLY DEAD! IT WASN'T ME!
Pedigree
Copy/paste from investigation thread:

so we have @Pea claiming to have entered the kitchen even though nobody saw him, claiming to hear a gunshot that only he and @"adam sandler" heard and pea seen leaving the murder scene

pea gave himself a motive in front of his testimony ("quite honestly i can live without having an eldritch horror shout outer-ASCII text at us"), has gaps in time and thus opportunity and has some inconsistencies among other testimonies

I suspect pea

I'll change my vote if more compelling evidence comes to light and clears pea, but not until that happens.
Pedigree

>dude could have been at the onsen when pea heard the gunshots

>meaning dude was probably too far away to hear

welp back to square one

at least pea and adam sandler both saw Dude before they heard the gunshots so he's eliminated
Pedigree

>pea hears gunshots, goes to investigate, but the only person he sees other than the two on the ground is dude when pea leaves the scene and dude heads for basement stairs

unless @Monoshika was super fucking late she is lying
Pedigree
Pea and Dude both seeing Two Finger laying unconscious means that Monoshika was in the area too late to have done it, and by proxy, her sightings of Superchao were too late for him to have done it. This leaves us with @Pea who was seen in the armory by @sealelement and confirmed by own admission in his testimony.

-Being the first on the scene means he has opportunity.
-Spotted in the armory means he has access to the weapons that carried out this lethal task.
-He also clearly stated his motive before his testimony and did hint that he intended to kill tonight within his testimony. Of course, he claimed his intent to kill was ruined by the discovery of Void Chan's body...
-Given the location of the murder and his close proximity when he approached to investigate, he would have had to have seen the killer fleeing the scene.

I have to vote Pea until either some evidence or testimony clearing him turns up.
Elyk
The results are in. You have decided to lynch @Pea who was INNOCENT

He was the MARKSMAN

Abilities
+ Within reason, you will never miss a throw or shot.

Starting Items
+ Bowie knife that appears to have been painted by a child.

Night 2 will be posted in a few hours after I pick up and eat some pizza.
Pea
bye
Dude
rip
sealelement
pizza before thanksgiving? wouldn't you want to keep it light, and save room? smh
100% pure gamer 100%