Elyk
Well, you guys got it wrong. Not that it matters to me though, since now I have two bodies. I have moved both of them to the FREEZER for use later. I still need more though, so let's keep this ball rolling. Tonight I will be introducing SPECIAL EVENTS which will hopefully help you kill others more easily. Tonight's event will be LIGHTS OUT. I have removed all of the LIGHT BULBS from your BEDROOMS and the CHANDELIER in the FOYER. Everyone that attempted last night will be given a pair of NIGHT VISION GOGGLES. These will be confiscated at the end of the night, meaning they won't show up during the investigation! Participants that attempt tonight will be given a SPECIAL ITEM on the next night to help them mitigate the next SPECIAL EVENT.

I would also like to make clear that everyone will begin their night in their BEDROOM regardless of where they passed out yesterday.

The current map:
[Image: vF7Wu1k.png]

Special Event: LIGHTS OUT The LIGHT BULBS in the BEDROOMS and CHANDELIER have been removed.

Deadline: The deadline for this submission phase will be Thursday, November 23rd at 11 PM EST. The investigation will begin the following evening.

Current Living Participants:
@Monoshika
@Superchao
@Pedigree
@Beowulf
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@sealelement
@God
@Dude
@soundcloudrapper
@"Adam Sandler"
Beowulf
BEOWULF AND THE FIRERAPPER
TONIGHT AT KGO STADIUM
THE BRAZEN AND BOLD BEOWULF TAKES THE STAGE AGAINST THE EXTRA HOT MAN WITH BARS THAT CAN MELT STEEL!
TWO LEGENDS ENTER THE RING BUT WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP!
FIND OUT TONIGHT!
Beowulf
@soundcloudrapper SEE YOU TONIGHT!
AWOO! [Image: z0fSVkA.jpg]
Finally, the Wulf has come to MinusWorld!
Адам Сэндлер
Thanksgiving might get in the way of my submission but i will try to work around it
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Two_Finger
I have a feeling dude's gonna die tonight
Elyk
I have extended the submission deadline by 2 hours to compensate for the US holiday today.