Elyk
Congratulations, you correctly guessed the murderer. However, you guys also made a bit of a mess of the place. I took it upon myself to start cleaning things up. The CORPSES of BEOWULF and SOUNDCLOUDRAPPER have been moved into the FREEZER with PEA. I couldn't be bothered to dig VOID-CHAN back up. The CHANDELIER has been replaced and the LIGHT BULBS have all been restored. I cleaned up WRESTLING RING in the FOYER too. We won't be needing that anymore now that BEOWULF is dead, will we? Next I tried to mop up the POOP TRAIL... but had a bit of an accident. I had a different SPECIAL EVENT planned for tonight but instead of that we will have the FLOOD.

Like last night, people that attempt tonight will be given a SPECIAL ITEM on the following night. Tonight's special item will be delivered shortly, but I won't say what it is here! It will be confiscated at the end of the night so it will not appear in the investigation phase.

I would also like to make clear again that everyone still alive will begin their night in their BEDROOM regardless of where they passed out yesterday.

The current map:
IMPORTANT! The EAST and WEST STAIRS have been adjusted. You can enter them from the BEDROOM HALL and come out in the LOWER HALLS instead of the FOYER now.
[Image: BmeGxcA.png]

Special Event: FLOOD The LOWER FLOOR has been FLOODED. The WATER is about waist deep. The ARMORY has been spared thanks to a HALF WALL built in front of it. Walking through this will slow your movements and you may leave a DRIPPING TRAIL when you return to the UPPER FLOOR.

Deadline: The deadline for this submission phase will be Monday, November 27th at 10 PM EST. The investigation will begin the following evening.

Current Living Participants:
@Monoshika
@Superchao
@Pedigree
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@sealelement
@God
@Dude
@"Adam Sandler"
Pea
i expect at least one person to piss in the water
Elyk
IMPORTANT EDIT The EAST and WEST STAIRS have been adjusted. You can enter them from the BEDROOM HALL and come out in the LOWER HALLS instead of the FOYER now.
Monotaro
(Nov 26, 2017 at 5:26 AM)Pea Wrote: i expect at least one person to piss in the water

That's why we have pacman!
Yoshin
SPECIAL: Show up to the dungeon in a swimsuit and get free "service"
Monoshika
ok