Elyk
Another body has been found. PEA was found dead underneath the CHALKBOARD in the STUDY. Wait a minute. This isn't PEA. It is @Dude wearing ZOMBIE MAKEUP and PEA'S CLOTHES.

He was the BAKER

Abilities
+ Through use of the kitchen, you can cook one special item per night.

Starting Items
+ Knowledge the following special recipes:
Spaghetti- After consuming you will leave a trail of spaghetti sauce
Cream Pie- Okay this one is literally just a pie you can slam into their face and cause knockout with
Chili- Will require the consumer to seek out a drink
Baked Beans- Causes the consumer to fart until they reach a restroom
Chocolate- The next action will be accelerated, the action following it will be slowed

Case File
- The body was found in the STUDY under the CHALKBOARD
- He seems to have been killed by blunt force
- DUDE is wearing PEA'S CLOTHES and ZOMBIE MAKEUP
- The HALF WALL to the ARMORY has been destroyed
- The CORPSES of PEA and SOUNDCLOUDRAPPER have been moved to the FOYER
- The special item of the night was WADERS

MAP
[Image: khM6EUS.png]

You have until Wednesday 6:00 PM EST to figure out who did it.

Living Participants
@Monoshika
@Superchao
@Pedigree
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@sealelement
@God
@"Adam Sandler"
Monotaro
WAHH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE DUDE IS FUCKING DEAD!!

Wait, yes I can.
Monoshika
are we finding out the culprit to give them a medal?
Yoshin

>wake up

>SChao mumbling about how he can't successfully murder

>Door is kinda bland, so I gots to plaster it with cum scenes, don't ask how they're sticked on there

>God going to the study while I do this

>Also two is fucking off to the rec room

>I look for some hot shit in the change room

>looks like I'm still a neko

>btw someone who I assume is seal was looking like sharkboy

>dreis commin in as I leave

>to the garden

>apparently digging in water is harder then not(it isnt but ok)

>no voidchan necro exibit for the dungeon Sad

>back to the dungeon I guess

>oh hi monoshika

>back in dungeon

>pacman goin on about freebase and crack

>"why the fuck not" so I smoke crack

>TIME FOR A BLOWJOB

>pants down

>mouth in

>wait

>NO FUCKING DICK

>PACMAN HAS A WIFE AND KID HOWD HE MAKE THAT KID WITHOUT A DICK

>Monotaru is here, its ok

>NO DICK

>O

>D

>I

>C

>K

>Fuck this I'm sleepin

Monotaro
It's time for my account of terror! And awesomeness!

I wake up like the badass I am, you know it, and decide TODAY IS THE DAY I MURD- wait no it's not I said I'd go to the sexnasium last night...

Well okay you losers get to live a little longer I guess. I headed on over to the clothes room to get some sexy fucking swimsuit for my sexy self. Oh, hi Monoshika, you got some too I guess? NICE. I think. Anyways. I found a nice pair of some dashing trunks, maybe more like spandex? Who fucking cares they're hot and I'm hot! Time to go over to the SEXNASIUM aw yeah. On my way I walked along with superchao, trying to get a compliment on how fucking hot I looked. Of course I got no response though, probably too awestruck, can't blame ya kid! I also saw twofings going from the rec room to the east hall during my stroll. Loser.

So I roll up to Diantha's room, ready to rumble in the jungle, and open the door to find pacman being literally retarded or some stupid shit, per usual. But wait, his pants are down around his ankles and he....HE'S GOT NO DICK! AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER! WHAT KIND OF GUY DOESN'T HAVE A DICK? A LOSER, THAT'S WHO! AHAHAHAHA! Anyways she's clearly bored of him and his drugged up ass so she comes over to me and she's CLEARLY super okay with me being there. It's time for SOME ACTIOOOOOOOON. She comes over, pulls my swimsuit down and the sight must have been just... too astounding to say the very least, because she looked WEAK after that! Like she had to crawl back to bed and pass the hell out! That alone boosted my ego so much you have no idea holy shit.

While I'm reveling in my glorious ego, pacman must have been amazed as well, can't blame him, cause he decides that he wants some MONOTARO LOVIN too. No thanks, bro, drugs are for losers and you're a loser regardless!- Hey GET OFF ME NO STOP GET OFF STOP TRYING TO MAKE OUT WITH ME. HE'S ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKE OUT WITH ME.- oh, he must have passed out from the drugs, good shit dude. Real winner there, but he knocked us both down, kinda annoying. So then Monoshika comes in and looks around and sees both of us on the floor. Uh. Hi. I was just getting up, no biggie. She looks at both of us and gives a thumbs down, can't argue with that sister, can't argue with that. I came here expecting the fugg and instead I got an ego trip! Not really what I signed up for, but oh well. So she leaves and I decide, eh, room's pretty comfy y'know? Might as well pass out here. So I do!
Yoshin

>because she looked WEAK after that

[Image: kthbrc.png]
EH? Weak? From You?
Yeah I was weak, the disappointment from that still resonates with me, the time I had with you was worse then when I binge watched CWC videos thats how weak you made me. I even missed the dungeons grande review thanks to that
God that makes me sick, how are you going to mate with that thing you call a crotch?
Look ok I texted Yuno about this and here she told me to send you this picture: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...913234.png
Monoshika
-wake up, gonna be a lifeguard today
-fursuiter flexes and awoos at me in upper hallway, before entering beowulfs room
-god challenges me to table football in rec room while i grab a Life Ring
-twofinger enters as i leave
-change into swimsuit in clothing room
-monotaro enters as i leave
-pac man is waiting for diantha at the sex dungeon while diantha is coming up, dripping wet
-i leave my towel on the stairs and get in the water as superchao climbs out with a pistol
-pea and soundcloudrapper are floating around, beyond saving
-i swim into the onsen and a shark tries to drown me when i try to save them with the life ring
-i turn the showers on and grab some soap
-i climb back out and dry off, seeing Zombie entering the study
-i go check out the Sex Dungeon to write a review
-everyone is asleep, thumbs down
-monotaro agrees
-i leave and see that fucker SIMBA again, handstanding with a katana into dianthas room as i head off back to my room
Two_Finger
from bed I go rec room, diantha's going to clothing room. go'ds going study
play in ball pit
hang out at west stairs, waiting
adam sandler tries to come up the stairs but I don't like his movie (singular, he only has one) so I jump at him and dunk him underwater
he passes out
back to rec room, deer with swimgear is here, and leaving
back in the balls, I play some pokemon on my gameboy
I watn to go to bed so I go towards it, SC and teddy bear are near the main stairs
I open my room door and suddenly smoke starts filling the east hall, a zombie comes out and walks in my direction
i sleep
Pea
wow i died twice
John Wick's Cat
motherFUCKERS

- Uno - I woke the FUCK UP feeling RISKY boi am I hot man's hot anyway I END THE DRUG'S FAIRY'S FUCKING LIFE AND STEAL HIS CURRENT SURPRISE just to see, boy, it's CRACK. fuckin' pumped up and shigaloghisanfi I exit my bedroom and see BAD MOVIE MAN at his door sayin "why do midgets laugh when they run cuz they're fuckin dumb" and I was like JAJAJAJAJAJA [laughs in spanish] [seinfeld laugh track] but I check on kitten shit's door cuz it's coo', thought of goin in the water but someone might've tried to fucken shock my fucking ass so WAIT... I hold my pumped up mumped tarty and I see her door's covered with romantic comic scenes. Baby, those are for my eyes only.

- Dos - OH YEAH FORGOT OT SAY before in my bedroom I put on like, man leotard yea and wait at her door ready for some SECKS. Luck was at my side, I said "Wanna freebase?????" and she said YES boi, she's made for me. ANYWAY, the two of us smoke crack and get hich on grack together and start to get frisky ;) ;), gettin in the sex dangen she pulled off my pants and went waka waka as I made waka waka noises "WOOOAH" shouted pacman but anyway, she stops all of sudden and... oh hey I'm a ball without a DICK, shame so I say "babe, man's not hot" and get off the train

- Tres- Some gay bear fuck enter the bedroom wearing a swimsuit, kitten's eyes litten up again goin over to his bitch ass bear body pullin down his swimsuit and I'm like "heywaitaminutedasmycrackbud" so I say "YO HE HAS NO DICK EITHER" and she's like ewwww no dick so she ain't longer in the mood anymore (works!!!) climbin onto the bed and fallin asleep. SHIET secks' time is over. I look at the bear's gay ass body n shit and someone played a sick mixtape on the background sayin "love is in the butt, ohhhh~~ What did you just fucking say to me, little bitch? I'll let you know..." while he fucking JUMPS ONTO MY ASS AND TRIES TO MAKE OUT WITH ME, fuckin' bitch. THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED and I don't remnember more but I hope i got secks and crack

peac
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Monotaro
(Nov 29, 2017 at 1:35 AM)Diantha Wrote: >because she looked WEAK after that
[Image: kthbrc.png]
EH? Weak? From You?
Yeah I was weak, the disappointment from that still resonates with me, the time I had with you was worse then when I binge watched CWC videos thats how weak you made me. I even missed the dungeons grande review thanks to that
God that makes me sick, how are you going to mate with that thing you call a crotch?
Look ok I texted Yuno about this and here she told me to send you this picture: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...913234.png

You know I love it when you talk to me like that. And I totally have a crotch, it's right her-

WAHH! I DON'T HAVE A DICK!

...oh right I don't have a dick.
Monoshika
Can we investigate the chalkboard and corpse?
Адам Сэндлер
A bit sort due to the fact i have been asleep the last 16 hours
- Wake up exit room see Diantha at her door putting up lewd pictures
- Head dow wes stairs see super chao leave office and we both enter the kitchen
- Superchao enters the freezer while I get myself get myself some utensils
- head back to my room and see a snorkel dude but get dunked by twofinger and pass out
- Wake up on the west stairs and head to bed
- see pac-man enter diantha's room
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Elyk
(Nov 29, 2017 at 3:53 PM)Monoshika Wrote: Can we investigate the chalkboard and corpse?

You investigate the CHALKBOARD. On the front of the CHALKBOARD you find the start of a HEAD in the HANGMAN GAME. On the BACK of the CHALKBOARD you find evidence that the NAILS seem to have been pried from the WALL. The CHALKBOARD is very heavy.

You check the BODY next. You find him collapsed under the CHALKBOARD. There are signs of BLUNT FORCE on his FOREHEAD. The killing blow? In his HAND is a PIECE OF CHALK. You search his POCKETS and find a KITCHEN KNIFE.
El Negro
@Elyk I want to investigate the piece of chalk and the kitchen knife, see if it has any marks on it.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Elyk
(Nov 29, 2017 at 7:53 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk I want to investigate the piece of chalk and the kitchen knife, see if it has any marks on it.

There are no interesting MARKS on the KITCHEN KNIFE. The PIECE OF CHALK has been broken. You find the other half of it on the FLOOR next to the BODY.
El Negro
@Elyk Was the chalkboard attached to the wall?
Superchao
-wake up
-go to diantha's bedroom
-lie on the bed and bemoan my failed murders from the past several KGs plus this one
-once my stress is cleared i leave and go to the office
-it is still a shrine to atua, all is well
-go enter the kitchen alongside adam sandler
-grab the corpses from the freezer, float them with me
-pass by sandler fucking up our utensils like a douche, as well as a snorkel entering the kitchen. why didn't i think of that
-leave the corpses floating in the foyer as an explosion goes off in the west hall
-go take a bath in the flooded onsen alongside seal
-bathing done, return to foyer and join god descending a staircase, we enter the armory and find some asshole flooded it
-while god grabs the explosives, i get a pistol to complete my future guido mista cosplay
-head to foyer, see seal entering onsen and dramatically wave my gun so i look ゴゴゴゴ
-as i head up the main stairs i see monoshika jump into the water
-pass by monotaro leaving the clothing room, we walk together towards west hall and twof heads towards east hall
-monotaro stops at diantha's door, i go back to bed and sleep
Elyk
(Nov 29, 2017 at 8:00 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk Was the chalkboard attached to the wall?

The CHALKBOARD was originally attached to the WALL with NAILS.
El Negro
@Elyk I want to investigate the Garden's tools for any missing hammers. How many of them are missing?