Elyk
Well, you guys messed up again. Who was under the SIMBA MASK? Who was in the FURSUIT? But most importantly, who was the MURDERER? You move on to NIGHT 4 unsure of yourselves. The WATER has finally receded, leaving the LOWER FLOOR dry.

Now for tonight's SPECIAL EVENT. Tonight's event will be the SLUMBER PARTY. However, this is going to be a bit different from the SLUMBER PARTIES you all might be used to. Everyone will be given a TRANQUILIZER GUN! Each will only have ONE DART loaded. The strength of the TRANQUILIZER will be equal to the amount of times you have attempted. Knock out will be almost instant, but if you have attempted several times the effect will last longer. If you have not attempted your DART will not cause knock out.

I would also like to make clear again that everyone still alive will begin their night in their BEDROOM regardless of where they passed out yesterday.

The current map:
IMPORTANT! The EAST and WEST STAIRS have been adjusted. You can enter them from the BEDROOM HALL and come out in the LOWER HALLS instead of the FOYER now.
[Image: 1io9xzi.png]

Special Event: SLUMBER PARTY Everyone will start the night with a TRANQUILIZER GUN loaded with ONE DART. The duration of the TRANQUILIZER will be dependent on how many times they have attempted. You will not receive a SPECIAL DELIVERY NOTICE with this info, as it is already here.

Deadline: The deadline for this submission phase will be Thursday, November 30th at 6 PM EST. The investigation will begin the following evening.

Current Living Participants:
@Monoshika
@Superchao
@Pedigree
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@sealelement
@"Adam Sandler"
Monotaro