Elyk
I hope you all enjoyed last night's SLUMBER PARTY. It seems that one of us is still asleep. Wait a minute...
@Monoshika has been found dead laying in the FOYER with a BROKEN NECK.

She was the NURSE

Abilities
+ You can inject your patient without struggle.

Starting Items
+ Syringe
+ One dose of Yellex (Causes random yelling)
+ One dose of Delusionol (Causes a murder plan to be hallucinated)
+ One dose of Antesthetic (Causes knock out featuring a pleasant(?) dream of ants)

Case File
- The body is NAKED.
- There is a TOWEL outside of the CLOTHING ROOM.
- The FRUIT PAINTING has been moved to be in front of the ARMORY DOOR.
- There are BALLS on the MAIN STAIRS (watch your step).

MAP
[Image: MtVh6oT.png]

You have until Saturday 6:00 PM EST to figure out who did it.

Living Participants
@Superchao
@Pedigree
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@sealelement
@"Adam Sandler"
Monotaro
WAHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE MONOWHATEVER IS FUCKING DEAD AND NOT ME!
Monoshika
Why My Dudes
Two_Finger
RIP
Monotaro
Alright serious time cause I can't just have what I want.

I wake up, find my tranq gun with a low strength shit dart, I take it over to the clothing room. I grab a belt and use it to strap the gun to my waist, don't ask why the joke's dead and I don't feel in the mood to bring it back anymore. I walk out of the clothes room and Superchao enters through the same door. And oh look, Monoshika's on the floor right here wearing only a fucking towel, but I'm a dumb ass bear and didn't care to check on if she was alive or not so I just stepped over her and went to Diantha's room.

Got into Diantha's room, found pacman and diantha there, shocker. Pacman had an orange and diantha had the biggest blackest dildo in her hands. They're arguing about something, I don't know I don't care, and me entering interrupts them. I walk in, get their attention, and shoot myself in the foot with the tranq gun. I pass out.

I wake up a bit later still in the dungeon, diantha's asleep in bed and pacman's gone. I get into diantha's bed and pass out. The end.

(Dec 2, 2017 at 12:59 AM)Monoshika Wrote: Why My Dudes

Because they want me to fucking work and I don't like it god damnit.
John Wick's Cat
- 3 - i woke and look under my pillow because of the DRGU FAIRY's SISTER and those are laxativs. "Fuck" - doom guy, how will I pour laxatives... then I have an idea, so I exit the bedroom with my super deadly TRANQ GUN with a NORMAL DART. When I head to rec-room I see the BIG GUY bursting out of a BALL PIT, sayin "scatter arrow" scatterin them all over the room. He then exits towards the FOYER while carrying many big thick balls, so I open the mini-fridge and put the laxatives inside cuz I don't need it.

- 2 - I avoid the champ like a balls and exit to the uppoer foyer, lookin across I SEE A GORILLA (UGA UGA) and MS. T ITTY FURRY NURSE outside of the clothing room. The gorilla took out his mighty dart gun and shot the nurse, who then fell to the floor. AW SHIET NIGGA; gotta get the fug outta here, so I escape down main stairs and trip over some heavy thick balls left there.

- 1 - when I reach the foyer GUESS WHO'S BACK BABY. The gorilla was heading downstairs, so I refuge myself in the garden cuz it's dangerous, seein BIG GUY getting dragged into the bushes, but I ignor him cuz he sux so I collect some leaves for future weed, ACTUALLY NO FUCK THat I light up the leaves and smokE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM, exiting and heading to the foyer to the kitchen, dumbass fucking bitch DOG FOOD trippin down the main stairs.

- 0 - The gorilla exited from the office as I entered the kitchen, findin an orange and contemplating it while I dispose of it in the trash cuz it ugly. I leave the kitchen and head to the foyer, passing by TWO REVOLVERS as he came in the foya.

- -1 - BIG GUY exited from the garden, the two of us goin' like mega buddies up the main stairs togetha, careful to not step on any big thick balls on the way cuz that might hurt! He didn't trip either cuz he big, so I head to KITTEN SHIT's room while BIG GUY heads to the clothin room.

- -2 - I reach my BABE's SEX DUNGEON and knock knmock it's packnuckles, babe obviously answered holding back a big black huge giant enormous big black cock, forcin my way in sayin YO YO YO YO YO offerin the or.. I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF THE ORANGE? must be high on crack ANYWAY, she didn' like my orange cuz it ugly, obviously loves me instead. GAY ASS BITCH BEAR showed up seconds later wearing a belt with a tranquilizing DICK strapped to his waist

- -3 -3 big ass gay bitch bear tried to fire his dart but hit his own fuck like a footin MORON passing out, Ja ja ja ja ja[laughs in french], I take out my dick gun to show him what's what and say "LOOK AT THIS BITCHES" shootin myself in the foot, shouting "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" as I fell, obviously. I was unconscious, yes.

- 4- BABe gets to bed and goes to sleep while I get up and return to my bedroom, seeing the Gorilla come back up the main stairs. I DON' care so I fall asleep while holdin moy orange.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Two_Finger
-wake up and there's piss on my pillow, gross
-leave room, go down main stairs
-gorilla and pedigree are going to armory
-there's balls on the stairs and I fuckin slip and fall on em
-pacman enters the foyer from the kitchen
-get up and go to garden supplies and grab a big ol' sack. I'm Aru now and I'm gonna use my hyper card Santa's Job to deliver just what people deserve
-enter onsen, gorilla with a shield leaves as I enter. pedigree is washing his hands in the onsen, which has meat in it again
I whip out my tranq and shoot ped with it and then just fuckin do nothing and pass out
Two_Finger
@Elyk just for reference, what is missing from the armory tonight?
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 1:34 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk just for reference, what is missing from the armory tonight?

The only item taken from the ARMORY tonight is a SHIELD.
Two_Finger
@Elyk I want to ask for every available boogeyman account, including for dead players
rn diantha and I give permission

EDIT:superchao and monotaro also gave permission
El Negro
@Elyk Was the gorilla wearing a full costume or just a mask and accesories?

Also, I give permission for my boogeyman.
El Negro
@Elyk When Yrr died, where was the corpse?
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 1:44 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk I want to ask for every available boogeyman account, including for dead players
rn diantha and I give permission

EDIT:superchao and monotaro also gave permission

Participants that died on previous nights no longer have BOOGEYMEN.

A BOOGEYMAN enters TWOFINGER'S ROOM and pees on the PILLOW then LEAVES. TWOFINGER'S BOOGEYMAN climbs out from under the BED then LEAVES and does not return.

DIANTHA'S BOOGEYMAN mimes getting pulled out from under the bed. He then returns under it, then leaves. He returns then mimes eating something. Two more BOOGEYMEN arrive. They fall over. DIANTHA'S BOOGEYMAN goes back under the BED. One of the guest BOOGEYMEN leaves. The other climbs under the BED.

MONOSHIKA'S BOOGEYMAN mimes removing clothing and then PEES. Then it leaves and does not return.

SUPERCHAO'S BOOGEYMAN leaves and then returns later.

MONOTARO'S BOOGEYMAN leaves and does not return.
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 1:46 AM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk Was the gorilla wearing a full costume or just a mask and accesories?

Also, I give permission for my boogeyman.

It is a FULL COSTUME.

PAC-MAN'S BOOGEYMAN climbs out from under the BED. It mimes being surprised, then leaves. After some time it comes back and climbs under the BED.
(Dec 2, 2017 at 1:50 AM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk When Yrr died, where was the corpse?
Figure it out. Shrug
Superchao
-wake up
-collect tranq
-go to rec room and dive into the balls
-pac man comes in and opens the fridge while i carry my balls out and throw them onto the stairs
-head down stairs while monoshika heads to clothing room
-enter garden and lie down in the bushes
-when pacman comes in fake being attacked and getting dragged into the bushes for a while as part of a ruse to lure him closer and kill him
-asshole just smokes some leaves instead and leaves. bitch.
-sulk in the bushes for a while
-go into foyer and meet pac-man again, we go up the stairs together as he goes to the sex dungeon and i go to the clothing room
-i trip over monoshika, lying outside the door wearing a towel, and enter, while monotaro leaves with a belt holding a dickgun
-complete my guido mista cosplay, exit and see monoshika standing up, tranq her while shouting a jojo reference, she falls onto the floor
-trip and fall down the balls as i head downstairs
-go to the office while a gorilla with a tiger shield leaves the onsen, office computer is set to zoobooks.com
-draw another atua, print it out, and hang it up
-go to sleep
Yoshin

>be me

>wake up

>fuck guns

>to beowulf to get my boogeyman a nice looking dogsuit

>pass by monoshika, who is clearly ready for the dungeon

>get suit

>to rec room

>fucking balls everywhere

>grab the big black dildo

>back in room, wheres boogeyman

>he eats it

>wtf

>jump in bed with dildo

>waiting for monoshika

>knack 2

>pacman

>trying to rape me with an orange

>the other no dick

>tranq on his crotch

>fucking shoots himself in the foot like a slav in every other 50s movie

>pacman does it too

>fuck this I'm sleepin

Pedigree
I wake and find a TRANQUILIZER GUN on my DRESSER but I ignore it, after all nothing can replace my handy dandy HAMMER. Exiting my BEDROOM, I head to the UPPER FOYER through the HALLWAY to head DOWNSTAIRS. My descent is aided by some BALL PIT BALLS and I arrive at the bottom of the STAIRS quickly, where I see CRACK-MAN smoking dope. He heads towards the GARDEN from the KITCHEN HALLWAY and a GORILLA MOTHERFUCKER emerges from the KITCHEN.

I compliment their FURSUIT and they show me a LAME ASS TIGER PHOTO. We then walk towards the ARMORY together, just as TWO FINGER busts his ass falling down the STAIRS. The GORILLA enters the ARMORY, and I pry the GIANT FRUIT PAINTING from the wall to check for anything hidden behind it. There is a note on the painting that reads:

"Don't jerk off to this."

There is no secret behind the PAINTING but I carry it over to the ARMORY DOOR. The GORILLA exits with a TIGER SHIELD before I NAIL THE PAINTING over the ARMORY DOOR, sealing it off. My task complete, I head through the FOYER and into the ONSEN. I try to wash away the guilt of DUDE'S MURDER, but it's okay because I can't keep my mind off the SEXY ORANGE in the FRUIT PAINTING... wait, what!?

The GORILLA enters and makes terrible GORILLA SOUNDS at me before they toss some MEAT into the ONSEN and leave. DREI, if that's you, please seek help. TWOFINGER exits after, carrying a BURLAP SACK that makes me feel sick when I look at it for some reason. He shoots me with a FUCKING TRANQUILIZER GUN and I pass out. I wake up with a SHARP PAIN in my ANKLE and find myself in the GARDEN. Too tired to move, I fall ASLEEP right where I lay.

Fuck you, TWOFINGER!
Pedigree
so here's my theory

she was knocked out by the tranq in the clothing room

then someone threw her from the second floor down to the first floor, where she landed awkwardly and broke her neck
if this is true, that means every one that saw her in clothing room saw her before she died

it's also possible her neck was broken in the clothing room and then she was tossed down to the foyer

it's also possible she didn't die of a broken neck and the fall when they threw her corpse broke the neck
Pedigree
@Elyk

Can I examine MONOSHIKA'S CORPSE to determine her only WOUND is indeed the BROKEN NECK?
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 4:13 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk

Can I examine MONOSHIKA'S CORPSE to determine her only WOUND is indeed the BROKEN NECK?

You examine MONOSHIKA'S CORPSE to find that other than her BROKEN NECK there are TWO SMALL PUNCTURE WOUNDS.