0%
Adam Sandler
0%
Total: 5 vote(s)
Elyk
Who killed MONOSHIKA?
Pedigree
I honestly think it's @Superchao

The gorilla just waiting until after superchao knocks her out the second time doesn't really make much sense

The gorilla would have to have known she was still there to kill her

"throw yrr over the railing down to the foyer/break her neck if she hasn't moved from clothing room" just doesn't seem like a likely submission

Superchao is the only one seen with her before she dies according to what we have

It's easy for him to say he just left her unconcious if nobody was around to see him do the deed

Plus the ball setup

Gorilla not killing her until after superchao knocks her out again really doesn't make any sense
Pedigree
Him setting up the ball trap, then breaking her neck after knocking her back out then throwing her down to the foyer makes the most sense

He tried to make it look like she fell
Superchao
my argument for why it's drei and not me

-it's not me (i am aware this is basically tatamount to nothing)
-drei is not seen by anyone the whole night
-drei's claim was of investigating the empty rooms on the right side, which would include dude's room, and a bomb went off when said room was investigated
-therefore drei is lying at least partially if not totally, and was additionally in the right section of the map to kill yrr
-not being seen also means we have no idea when drei's actions are time-wise, making it perfectly plausible he was able to kill yrr at the tail end of the night after the clothing room shenanigans
Pedigree
ok but

-drei could have placed the bomb in dude's room and didn't reveal because it was meant for a murder plan
-he may not have been seen all night but he definitely wasn't seen with Monoshika before she died, and you were by your own admission and Monotaro's account
-it's just as easy for you to blame the guy most players have not seen all game for Monoshika's murder even though you were the last person seen at the scene
-for drei to have planned Monoshika's murder means he would have had to have known she'd still be there, meanwhile you used your tranquilizer gun on her to make sure she stayed there
-the ball trap setup trying to make it look like she fell to her death reads like a kg murder that would roll
Elyk
The results are in. You have decided to lynch... oh wait you couldn't decide.
I have decided to flip a coin between the two. As it flies through the air, SUPERCHAO calls TAILS.

It lands on HEADS.

@Superchao, who was INNOCENT, has been LYNCHED.

He was the HUNTER

Starting Items
+ Shotgun with slugs
+ Camouflage jacket that makes you hard to spot against plants

Night 5 will be arriving soon.
sealelement
im ready to die for my sins
100% pure gamer 100%