mouse doubleclicking when i singleclick but only sometimes (real pain in th dick fyi)

kaZaam
heard that this culd have to do w some litl piece of metal in ur mouse clicker getting all bent but i wanna be sure b4 i take it apart or just get a new one. anyone experienced this shit? just started happening a couple days back and ive been trying to deal but im getting f e d u p t b h. does any1 know if there's anything else that could cause this? dont have qualms trying to fix if it's the mouse but dont want to waste time on a nonissue yknow

yea yea i tried groogle but this issue's specific and weird so eberything i found had the mouse double clicking all the time when mine's just doing it wheneber its brokenass feels like. its fuckin weird
kaZaam
its gettig WORS
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
n-no
kaZaam
turns off (or sleeps or w.e) by itself if u dont use for a few mins so neber considered

cant tell if it worked or not yet
kaZaam
NOAP
Draku
what model mouse is it?

the thing you're talking about in the OP is a very common issue with certain mice but applies to many, especially very heavily used one. if you want to fix it be sure to follow a guide closely
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/wi...ombo-mk520 this shit

the keyboard's alw been an occasionally laggy piece of ass so im totes down to just replace them buut the mouse has been o k til now so its just weird
Draku
Yeah, issue is more than likely the copper bit you mentioned in the OP. Might as well try to fix that before going for a replacement.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
yeah just tried w an old mouse i thought i threw away and it seemd to work normal so yea p sure it's just this one. thx 4help

problemo solvemo
Yrrzy
happens to old mice a lot, i replaced one recently for that
rtsmarty
You can do something like this answer if it ever happens again, or if you want to go back to your other mouse. Presumably using autohotkey will add latency to your mouse clicks so maybe not a good idea if you're playing games where that would be a problem. Seems shitty to throw away a mostly usable mouse when software can fix it though.

Or you can take it apart and try to fix it but I wouldn't have any idea how to do that. Still, if you've got a backup mouse anyway it might be worth taking a look.
kaZaam
(Aug 31, 2016 at 12:29 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: this answer
o fuck neat0. yea i do like how the broke one feels better so i mite try this b4 taking it apart or anything