Elyk
Another incorrect lynch, you guys need to step up your game. It seems like we are getting a bit tired, so tonight's SPECIAL EVENT will be simpler. The SHUFFLE. Several of the ROOMS have been moved to different locations. Make sure you look over the MAP again to figure out where they are now! You may have noticed that there was no mention of a KILL INCENTIVE last night. That's right, there will be no SPECIAL ITEM DELIVERIES tonight either. The KILL INCENTIVES will be returning tonight though, so make sure you submit an ATTEMPT if you want to have an advantage on NIGHT 6.

I would also like to make clear again that everyone still alive will begin their night in their BEDROOM regardless of where they passed out yesterday. All CORPSES have been moved into the FREEZER once again, with the exception of VOID-CHAN'S.

The current map:
[Image: OZoHt67.png]

Special Event: SHUFFLE Some ROOMS have been moved to new locations.

Deadline: The deadline for this submission phase will be Monday, December 4th at 6 PM EST. The investigation will begin the following evening.

Current Living Participants:
@Pedigree
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@sealelement
@"Adam Sandler"
Two_Finger
I was looking at everyone's bedrooms trying to figure out what changed and almost complained that it was the same but then I looked at the not bedroom rooms
El Negro
same
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Pedigree
I'm alone in my hall.
Pea
shouldnt have voted sc then Hmm...
Superchao
atua will avenge me somehow
Pedigree
Submitted, hope you guys don't really put it off until tomorrow, writing accounts already takes a day by itself

If you're really that burned out don't sign up for next one or go afk a night idk

Not blaming yrr for that, it's just people itching to play get aggressive like way more aggressive than we allegedly were yesterday

Those are my thoughts on delaying the next investigation phase for a cool off period. :mwshrug: