Elyk
Before we talk about who died tonight, first I have some explaining to do. I have already told you all that the reason you are playing this KILLING GAME is because I need the BODIES. However, it is not me that needs them. I don't even own this MANOR! The actual owner is the one that needs them. They are some sort of TWISTED MAD SCIENTIST that has been performing HORRIBLE EXPERIMENTS in the BASEMENT. There are actually a few of these EXPERIMENTS locked up in the BASEMENT. Tomorrow's SPECIAL EVENT will be the MONSTER MASH where I let them roam freely. A NEW MONSTER has shown up TONIGHT, one that is capable of KILLING. I wasn't originally planning on releasing this one, but as an INCENTIVE to get you guys to solve this case I will if you get it WRONG.

Anyways... @sealelement has been found DEAD in her BEDROOM.

She was the FANSUBBER

Abilities
+ With the exception of NIGHT 1, while you are alive your last action will be the final action of the night.
+ Can translate some runes (poorly)

Starting Items
+ Katana (folded 1000 times)

Case File
- The body has MARKS from a THIN ROPE or STRING around its NECK
- There is a CROWN OF FLOWERS on the CORPSE'S HEAD
- There are BULLET HOLES in the LOWER EAST HALL, EAST STAIRWELL, and some of the EAST BEDROOM HALL
- The CORPSES of VOID-CHAN, MONOSHIKA, and BEOWULF are gone
- The FRUIT PAINTING has been ruined

MAP
[Image: nllloBu.png]

You have until Tuesday 9:00 PM EST to figure out who did it.

Living Participants
@Pedigree
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@Monotaro
@StirlADrei
@"Adam Sandler"
John Wick's Cat
-121- i wake THE FUCK out of my bed and check if the drug's fairy come or not she'll do, finding MUSHROOMS I quit my bedroom and see DOG FOOD in front of KITTEN SHIT's bedroom holding a HAMMER and NAILING THE SHIT OUT OF HTE DOOr, and I enter the rec- wait hol' up it's not the rec room, I enter the dinin' room to meat the mushroom shiet we're havin, mmmmm, steamed mushrooms.

-232- OH SHIET as soon as i get in the room, I see there's PLATES AND UTENKSILKS everywhere so that's coo' makes it easier for me to have my jam jam, SO I SIT ON THE TABLE and cut my steamed mushroom on the plate usin a knive made outta butter, inspectin what's inside to see if the crack's in a agood state. You will not believe this. The mushrooms...
...they're made out of mushrooms...
HOLY SHIT DUDE, so I leave the mushrooms behind cuz 2spook and head out to the foyer's side doo'.

-424- i go down the MAIN STAIrs, passing by the GAY ASS BITCH BEAR on the way up, the little fuck's equipped with a SCOEPD SNIPER RIFLE and a SICK HELMET, and forget about the balls so I basically trip off LIKE A MADMAN doing a KOICHI POSE on the way down. prroud of myself, I stan' up and cross tha foya to the REC ROOM baby hell yea, seeing someone CRAAAAAWLL along the floor into the study, OH yeah, and I also hear a gun fire in an unkown location. Did I accidentally take the mushrooms...?, so I enter the rec roo.

-545- on tha rec room I TURN ON MY WORLD CUP IV AND PLAY SOME FOOSBALL BY MYSELF BABY, FINALS TIME, until DOG FOOD showed up sometime later for some reason the fuck interrumpting my foosball, but owo what's this HE GIVES ME A BOTTLE OF [ W E E D K I L L E R ], sayin' it was misprinted and says instead 『Killer Weed』bites za dusto so I say "awww thanks my fren" take the gift and leave to da GARAGE as DOG FOOD sat on the couch to get his GAMEBOY out.

-657654- "oh no" knuckles the pacmenchilad, I see that the HALL has BULLET HOLES everywhere, better not mess around with dat shiet, so I enter the GARAGE, grab a WENCH and put it on my pocket pants don' drop it, leavin and headin up the east stairs, finding more bullet holes. boi someone must've made a colombia here, I find bullet holes in the east bedroom hall as well, not showing up anymore after I reach god's room. but I ain't carin so I go through the hall

-6436- I enter za UPPER FOYER and B A D M O V I E M A N joins me, i'mma be a superstar, he was comin from IN FRONT OF THE GARDEN, askin me if I wanted to get HIGH ON CRACK togethar. Boi. Can't refuse. so I walk across the upper foyer together like GREAT BUDDIES and get to our bedrooms, BUT WAIT, I stop in front of his bedroom door and excitedly show my 『Killer Weed』biteszadusto, callin me a fuckin' retard and then entering by himself. Fucking rude ass, SO I go back to my bedroom and place the 『Killer Weed』biteszadusto on my dresser to get it tomorro nite wink wink, then fall asleep.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Pedigree
-Tried to NAIL DIANTHA'S DOOR SHUT but apparently ELYK thought this meant I put NAILS straight up into a DOOR instead of at an angle so the nail pierces both the DOOR and the WALL where the DOOR opens. *HEAVY SIGH*

-In any case my ROOM BONDAGE PLAN doesn't work and as I apparently FUMBLE with the DOOR, CRACK-MAN leaves his ROOM.

-Head down the WEST BEDROOM HALL and down the WEST STAIRS then enter the GARDEN SUPPLY ROOM where I find a BOTTLE OF WEED KILLER.

-Cross through the CLOTHING ROOM to enter the FOYER. See TWO FINGER exit the STUDY and head to the LOWER WEST HALL. I enter the REC ROOM.

-Find CRACK-MAN and gift him the "KILLER WEED". He is very grateful and leaves toward the LOWER EAST HALL as I take a GAMEBOY out that is apparently loaded with the KING JAMES BIBLE. I read until I FALL ASLEEP.

fuck this night tbh
sealelement
oh no i'm dead

Dead
100% pure gamer 100%
Адам Сэндлер
- Exit Bedroom see Monotaro with a helmet and a sniper rifle outside a door to the gardern as I head towards the eastern bathroom
- I decide Check to see if monotaro is hiding any drugs in his room since he has been hanging out with pac-man a lot and i could use a break from the bullshit but i find nothing
-As I leave i See Stir leaving the garden and entering seal's room
- Monotaro is still standing around like a dumbass in front of the garden I decide to educate him on my best movies like Pixels, and Click
eventually he falls asleep because the stories some of my movies tell are just so calming, however it is still annoying to have someone you are talking to fall asleep so i leave him
- I see pac-man and decide to ask him directly about if he has any good stuff that might take the edge off, but he is so high he tries to hand me a bottle of weed killer claiming it is ""Killer Weed"
- I decide to call him an idiot because he must be stupid high to make a mistake like that however i decide to give up on getting drugs for now.
frustrated with how dumb everyone is i head back to my room and go to sleep
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Pedigree
@Elyk, anything missing from the ARMORY?

Is SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN already gone since she's dead? If not, I ask it to describe what happened and draw what the perp's face looks like on this PAPER with CRAYONS.

@StirlADrei, what were you doing in SEAL'S BEDROOM?
Monotaro
Alright you kids are too dangerous to mess around with, I don't know why you nerds keep killing each other off but I'm not having any part of it, it's serious Monotaro time.

This morning I woke up and saw TwoF leaving around the same time as me, looks like he's going to the upper foyer. I head down the east stairs and go to the Armory. I'm not sure why this painting is still in the way, but it's not a problem anymore. Big fucking hole coming right up. "Don't jerk off to this" who do you think I am, Pacman? I go in and get myself a rifle. I'd like a .308 but my account just says "sniper rifle" so good enough, at least it has optics. I also grab a helmet of some description. Good enough. As I'm heading out I see TwoF and Seal outside and as I'm heading to the foyer, they both enter the Armory. I go up the stairs, some dickhead scattered balls on the stairs, how nice, and as I'm going up that idiot Pacman trips down the stairs and falls. Nice.

Anyways, I go to the Garden Door and post up in front of it. No one gets in here on my watch. I stow my rifle and post up here until the worst "actor" in the world, Adam Shamdler, is walking from the west hall, across the top foyer, then over to the east hall. I breathe a sigh of relief, I thought I'd have to hear his awful voice- oh god no. He ends up coming back after a while and stands by my side and just tries to talk to me forever. I ignore him since I don't like nor care about his shitty movies, but he just keeps talking holy shit. After a while something in my brain decides "fuck this" and I just fall asleep on the spot while he keeps talking to me.
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 12:23 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk, anything missing from the ARMORY?

Is SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN already gone since she's dead? If not, I ask it to describe what happened and draw what the perp's face looks like on this PAPER with CRAYONS.

In addition to previous nights...
A CLAYMORE, GRENADE, SNIPER RIFLE, TWO UZIS, and a HELMET have been removed from the ARMORY.

You give SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN some PAPER and CRAYONS. It eats them.
It then leaves the room. A BOOGEYMAN enters and crouches down in the corner. SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN returns and the other BOOGEYMAN mimes CHOKING the other with some sort of WIRE or ROPE. It then leaves. Some time later a BOOGEYMAN enters and mimes placing something on SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN'S HEAD then leaves.
Monotaro
@Elyk since I know it's going to come up, what kind of "sniper rifle" did you have me pick up. Because I know someone's going to ask "Monotaro did you shoot up the halls" and such.
Pedigree
So we know @StirlADrei at least put the crown of flowers on Seal's head because he is seen leaving the garden and entering Seal's room. Now why would he do that unless he also killed her?
Stirling
*** I am awoken by many loud guns firing; I can denote rapid firing and a bigger, booming louder one at a slower pace.
*** I start my actions, which were to trade Seal's Tiger Shield for a disguise of my making - make-up and all. I notice the bullet holes in the hallway and Seal lying dead in her room.
*** This interrupts my actions somewhat, and instead of beautifying Seal as I intended, I grace her corpse with a flower crown that I gather from the garden which I had forgotten was moved to where the clothing room previously was.
*** I place the crown on Seal's head and move her body into the middle of the room. She looks noticeably pretty. I return to my bed, crying at the loss of such beauty in the world.

My conclusion is that Monotaro was in a gun battle with Seal, and ended it by strangling Seal.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 2:32 PM)Monotaro Wrote: @Elyk since I know it's going to come up, what kind of "sniper rifle" did you have me pick up. Because I know someone's going to ask "Monotaro did you shoot up the halls" and such.

You enter the EAST HALL and shoot your SNIPER RIFLE at the WALL. The BULLET HOLE it creates does not match the other BULLET HOLES.
Monotaro
(Dec 5, 2017 at 5:28 PM)Elyk Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2017 at 2:32 PM)Monotaro Wrote: @Elyk since I know it's going to come up, what kind of "sniper rifle" did you have me pick up. Because I know someone's going to ask "Monotaro did you shoot up the halls" and such.

You enter the EAST HALL and shoot your SNIPER RIFLE at the WALL. The BULLET HOLE it creates does not match the other BULLET HOLES.

Well that clears me firing my gun at any point, so your gun battle theory is out.
Stirling
Not necessarily. If Seal was to trade me the shield, then it must've been present either in the room: not so when I donned the crown, or removed due to evidence of sniper rifle fire. I definitely heard it, and I'd be hard pressed to believe you'd leave such damning evidence in the room.
Stirling
@Elyk I would like to investigate Monotaro's room and boogeyman for the shield.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
El Negro
@Elyk What kind of rope had been placed on Seal's neck?
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Monotaro
(Dec 5, 2017 at 5:50 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: Not necessarily. If Seal was to trade me the shield, then it must've been present either in the room: not so when I donned the crown, or removed due to evidence of sniper rifle fire. I definitely heard it, and I'd be hard pressed to believe you'd leave such damning evidence in the room.

See above. There are no bullet holes matching the rounds fired from my rifle. You can have him check the entire house for the same rounds bullet holes, you won't find any.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:@Elyk I would like to investigate Monotaro's room and boogeyman for the shield.

I consent to this. Search any area I've been in to see if I've tampered with a shield if you want.

ALSO, because shooting the shield seems to be possible too, can you check the shield for marks matching a shot from my rifle?

A L S O, doubt you can, but you can check my person for primer compound from firing a gun. If you want more clarification on me not firing a gun :^)
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 6:16 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: @Elyk I would like to investigate Monotaro's room and boogeyman for the shield.

You open the DOOR to MONOTARO'S BEDROOM. An EXPLOSION throws you back and his ROOM goes up in FLAMES. Welp. You can't investigate with it like this.
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 6:38 PM)Monotaro Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2017 at 5:50 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: Not necessarily. If Seal was to trade me the shield, then it must've been present either in the room: not so when I donned the crown, or removed due to evidence of sniper rifle fire. I definitely heard it, and I'd be hard pressed to believe you'd leave such damning evidence in the room.

See above. There are no bullet holes matching the rounds fired from my rifle. You can have him check the entire house for the same rounds bullet holes, you won't find any.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:@Elyk I would like to investigate Monotaro's room and boogeyman for the shield.

I consent to this. Search any area I've been in to see if I've tampered with a shield if you want.

ALSO, because shooting the shield seems to be possible too, can you check the shield for marks matching a shot from my rifle?

A L S O, doubt you can, but you can check my person for primer compound from firing a gun. If you want more clarification on me not firing a gun :^)
You search all PUBLIC AREAS and find no BULLET HOLES that match the one made by the SNIPER RIFLE.

You cannot investigate items you have not found.

I cannot answer questions about your path in the thread publicly. You cannot inspect players.
Two_Finger
-exit my room and spot monotaro leaving his. he goes down the east hall
-I walk towards the garden door that's by the foyer and jump over the railing down to the foyer. it hurts so I lay there for a bit, but I can walk it off
-head to the armory, monotaro is heading towards the foyer with a helmet and a rifle from the armory
-seal comes from the east hall and we enter the armory, I grab some stuff and seal grabs two uzis
-seal hugs me then asks me to use her uzis to shoot her but I don't do it
-seal leaves and starts shooting up the halls
-I leave and, still feeling some pain from the fall, I crawl to the study. there's someone in the foyer but I don't see em cause my face in on the ground
-I enter the study and try to fuck with the chalk board but it's too heavy for me so I leave
-I see pedigree walk from the clothing room to the rec room
-I go into the west hall and make my way up the west stairs
-go sleep in pedigrees room