Elyk
Three nights in a row you guys have messed this up. It's time for your PUNISHMENT. Tonight's SPECIAL EVENT will be the MONSTER MASH. The MONSTERS in the BASEMENT will be released. You may have noticed that THREE CORPSES went missing last night if you bothered to read the CASE FILE. They were actually fused together to create a NEW MONSTER. Since you failed to solve the case, this MONSTER will be able to KILL. Watch out! Additionally, as promised everyone who ATTEMPTED last night will receive a SPECIAL ITEM, MONSTER REPELLENT. Should you choose to apply this SPRAY at the start of your night the chance of you getting OWNED by the MONSTER will be cut in HALF!

Oh yeah and I'm not going to bother shuffling the ROOMS back.

I would also like to make clear again that everyone still alive will begin their night in their BEDROOM regardless of where they passed out yesterday. All CORPSES have been moved into the FREEZER once again.

The current map:
[Image: kXH0M7J.png]

Special Event: MONSTER MASH MONSTERS from the BASEMENT will roam freely. Because you failed complete the SOLVING INCENTIVE one will be able to KILL. A new option "NONE OF THE ABOVE" will be added to both TRIAL THREADS tomorrow night.

Deadline: The deadline for this submission phase will be Wednesday, December 6th at 8 PM EST. The investigation will begin the following evening.

Current Living Participants:
@Pedigree
@PAC-MAN Smoking Crack
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@StirlADrei
@"Adam Sandler"
John Wick's Cat
puuussieeeees
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Void-chan
Ṡ̸̖͇̥̼͈͙̟̙̠͓͇͊͛ͮ͞͞O̶͈͉̩̪͍͈̳̼̱̪͔͍͓ͥ̆ͫͣ̒͟ ̇̔̿ͮ̎ͬ̌̇͏̢̜͈̹̺̠I̴̶̴̛͔̟̬͔̗̿̿͌ͬ̉ͨ͒͐ͧ̉͊ͯ̃͞T̠͙̙͖̜̭͌ͥͨͣ̃̉̄ͧ̈̿̅ͦ́̽͌̐̂ͫ̚͞ ̹͍̼̜̻͉̝̫̞̖̼̭͙͈̯̰̒̾ͤ̏́͐͂̚͟H̒̈̏ͤ͗͋͋̄̄͘҉̵̤̭̘͓̻͔͚͙̝͙̤A͐ͤ͛̎ͣ҉̡̛͈̬͉͇̥͉͚̮̣̼͎̮̮̤̮̭͞S̵͕̟̜͖͍̜̲͙̻̣̪̱̗͚ͣ͌̒͑͋ͩ͋ͧ̆̂͆̇ͤ̑͑͋̚͘ ̢̣̼͓̪̻̠͉̠̬̤̭͊ͨ̌̐ͤ̔͂͐ͮ̋̊̉̄̀Ç̴̛̱̤̘̠̝͓͖͚͎̳̺̪̤̲̼̟̦͕̽̊̍͛̓̐ͬ̑̈̿̊̉̐̏͒͞͡Ȏ̈̽́̏̏ͤ́̑͒̏̎̂ͬͨ̽͌͏͏̵̛̜̹̙̗ͅM̷̵̢͍̤̩̻̲͔͙͙̩̤̦͎̲͖͓̳̠̖̀̿͗ͫ̍̒̀E̡̧̤̫̫̹̬̗̹̞̖̬͔̳̣̲̩͈̰̤ͫͮ̂̊̇̄̈́̍̀̑̈̄̈́ͭ̚ ̠̪̙̮̯̰̗̥͚͙̩̮̇̈́́̅ͤͪ̑ͧ̿ͬͮ͊̅̃͌͊́T̴̨̳͖̬͔͔̼̮̍̓ͫ̋̑̉̓ͬ̃̀Ǒ̵̧̻̟̜̹͙̼̓̅ͨͦ͑͐͗ͦͣ̿̃ͪ̊̅͌ ̶̶̵̹͇̱̺̾ͦ̊͂̂͂̚̚T̸̝͕̳̦̼̗̻̤͔͇̼̤͔̝̬̼̿ͥͥ̅̀ͫ̀ͦ́̋ͦͣ̿̋͗̚͜͡H̛͕̺̝͚̻̜̲̮̰͍̙̞̠͖̭̍͑ͤ̆̈͟I̧̫̭̬̯̱̝̪̞̦̲͛̒̄ͧ̾ͩͥͨͦ̿̓̾͘ͅŞ̴̸̻̫͉̮̦̹͍̄ͣ͊̀̿̄̈͐ͧ͛͌̽ͣ̄
̴̲̞̟͉̭̩̬̰̎ͯ̃̋̆́ͪͥͨ̓͑̑ͤ̏̎́̚͠
ͭͬ̌ͩ̾ͩ̄͂͘͠҉̳̠͉̠̘̘̹̘͕B̧̛̳͖̭̜̗̰͎͖̮̯̜̤ͭͫ̄̇̓̏ͮE̫̼͍͍͑̿̑̋ͣ̈́̌̐͟Ò̤̣͕͈̮̗̬̹͕̠̮͈̭̭͍̞͓̖̘͆̌ͩ͆͜͡W̸̶̡̛̞͖͈̻͎͔̟͇ͧ̃͑̾ͩͧ̎ͣ͐͊̐͑ͤͤͣ͆ͥ̔́̚U̔̃̀̓̆ͨ̂ͥͨ͒̾̇̿ͧ̃ͫ͐͐͏̺̗̪̤̫̠̣͓͇͚͓̟͠L̸̿͑̊̋̅̀͌͑ͩ̄͗̃̌ͯ̔͆̏̚͏̜̱̖̹̥͚͚͉͇͎̹̩ͅF̸̨̠͕̭̠̬̜̘͍̭̘͖̰͒ͬ̇̾̀́̈͡͞ ͊ͤ̌̏ͣ̉̃͏̩̳̳̭̜͇͉̝̼̙̲͔͉̀ͅǍ̧̲̲̺̬͙̭͖̞̖̩̻͖̲̈͑̿͊̒͂́́͢͟ͅN̵̖̜̘̯̥̲̰̩̳̘̪̾͂ͧͧ͑̂ͫͨ̅̔̒ͪ̂ͬ̉ͥͩ̋ͣͅD̢͍̥̮̫͉̲ͣͤ̎̑̄ͧ͆ͫ̊̾̄͂̄́̊̂ͣ͆͗̕ ̵͎͇͉̝͕͓̖̰̳̙͇̬̰͔̻͙̰̊̋ͯͦͫ̄̑̎̎̈ͧ̅̆̅ͤ͊ͦͅM̛̛̺̪̫̘̣̹̪̣̲͕̜̻̺̬̱̪̣̬̒͒̋̊ͦ͆̈́̔̔ͦ̂ͮ̔͒̆͜͡O̶͐̒̈́͑ͬ̐́̃̈͗̄̑ͯͮ̐͞͏̠̘̣͓N̎͊ͨ̔ͬ͑́̌̊͊̚͠͏̢̨̫̯͍̳̣̯͚̖̝̝͇́O̅̽̄ͫͥ͂ͣͬ̆ͧͣ̋͋ͯ̔̿ͯ̈́͏̧̤̣̟̼͉̜̟̭͍̖͉̻̘͙̪͙ͅS̵̎̌̊͒͡͡҉̬̲̖̜̟̭̫̱̰̺̱̮̠̜̙̖̩͟ͅH͛͛̃̋͗ͮ̀͊̂͛̃̾̊ͫ͛̈́ͥ̈́͛҉̻͈͉̭̰́Ḭ̷̠̩̩̹̣̼̯̦́ͥͤͫͩ͗͑̀́ͅK̷̡̰͎̹̲͖̥͎̞̜̻̘̪̳͔͍̀͌̔́̾̽̓̎̀͝A̷̢̺̪̤͓̿ͮ̓͂̏̉̐̇͞ ̵̸̢̠̫̠͑̂͂̈ͨͦͪ̄̾̽ͬͮ̇ͪ̐ͯ̿ͨ͋B̡̠̲̦̰̟̤̦̒̿̒̄̋̊ͨͥ̾́ͪ́̍̎͞͠E̛͉̝̝͖̲̅̋ͣ̍ͫ̂͒̎ͣ͑͊͒͟L̶̴͉̗̺͎͕̙̥͋ͬ͐͑ͮ̎ͣ̂̆̐̈́̑ͣ̾̂ͮ̃̄́O̷͍͙͖̬̭͎̙̖̮̫͓̭̠̫̗̓̃̎̄̈́͑̄̇̾̑̉̌͌̒ͪ̐̆͌́͟͜N̢̟̟̬̝̖̬̞̞̳͈̥̏̓͂̎͜G̨̛̪̪͇̮̱̖͓̮̰͈͕̱̮̹͍̥̒ͬ̎͒͂̾̽ͭ̓̕͜ͅ ̡̢̤̼̣̜̝͇̠͕̭̳͍̱̝̪̍ͮͫͥ͆̋̽͒͗́ͮ͗̆̿ͧ̅͛ͅT̵̢̧̧̖̩̪̮̂̋ͪ̌̀̄͝O̵ͧ̊̇̃ͧ̀̽͑̂́ͧ̍͏̙̻͓͍̩̥͉͙͘ ̢̞̖̮͙̰͍͐̑͑́͜͢͠M͌ͣ̒͛̐̿ͤ̆ͣ͂̃͗͏̞̣͉̤̘̱̹ͅẼ͚̹͓͓̞͉͐̐̂͗͌ͤ͂ͣ̑ͭ͊ͥ͒͟͟.̵̶͙̱̬̯̮̥̗̜̭͔̈́́̔̍̋̀̒͌ͮͧ̎͊̚̚͜͠ ̵̧̜͔̣̯̙̣̥̲̲̯̭̘̂ͭ͗̋̆̊ͤ̊̏̾ͮ̈́͛̄ͭ̅́͟͟͡
̛͍̩͍̥̱̻̬̠̠͙͍̭̝̮̤̌̎̍̍̋͞
̾̽̈́̆̄̆͜͞҉̡̤̳͎͉͖͡M̴̃ͪ̑̿͏҉͏͓̟̺͓͍̗͕̟̙͍̗Y̡͒̆ͨͤ͝҉͏̼̰̥̬̹̗͔͈̮͇̹̮͓̤̟̠ ̉̄̆ͥ̈̋͑͋̈̏̊̅ͦͬ̽̊ͣ́͏̗̭̜̭͍̥̖̼͔͢Ḭ̴̡̼̺̜͕̪̲̭͕̟̦̗̫̭̱̦ͫͫͥ͋̕M̛̗͖̟͙̰̝̻͈͎̹ͯ̒͐ͯ̋̎ͦ̇ͬ̂ͣͯ̽͒̔͐̾͊́͟͡͞M̴̗̻̜̥̩͉ͦͫ̎ͭ͑̒͊͌̓̂͡͝ͅȨ̵͎͈̥̣̙̤̼͙ͩ͋͗̑̔ͮ͐ͬ̈D̻̖̼̬͇̘̥̗͙͚̦̭͉̣͈̰͎̹̮̐ͤ̽̔̿͘͜͜I̧̻͎͙̳̖̥̳͙͖̮̙̺̒̈́͌̋́̂̐̓ͭ͟A̴̹̺͕̯̮̯̠͇͙̦̣͇̱͎͔̩̤͊̐̏̒ͤͭ̔͛ͦ͘͢͝Ţ̷ͤ̿͑́̇ͪͦͮͧ͆͒ͦͩ̔͗̈̚̚͏̥͕̝̤̗̬̺̻E̡̘͇͈͙͔̳͌ͥͥͥ̀̓͒̉͊̃͐̚͟ ̸̷̦͍̣̘͖͔̈́ͧ̌ͫ̉ͭ̕̕͡ͅḎ̸̤͔̳̬̞̩͙̤̼̮̦̟̝͕͐̾ͩͥ̈̿̿ͬͩ̚͜E͒͒͆͐̚҉͏̙̰̼͖͍̲̪͇̦̀͘Ą̺͔̱̰̈̿ͭ͊̽̐͢ͅT͋̽͋̃̓̽ͫ͟͏̬̹̘͓̦̳̠͖̦͙̻̼̤̩̬̮̲̻̀͞ͅḨ̷̸̜͚͈̩͙̥̯̙̣͈͎͚̃ͬ̎̄̊ͪͦ̋͝ ̷̟͇̜͇̺̤̜̪̮͎̱̭͈͓̗̣̬ͧͯ̅̈̈́̂ͥ͋̿̐̃ͭͯ̐̄ͤ̓͊̀̀̕͞ͅẀ̘͔͚͚̩̅͊̉̿̑͐͂ͪ̄͐͞A̲̦̦̰̹̝̬̙̪̳̹̬͇͕̦̞̣̹̓ͩ̓͛̋ͮ̐̇͘͟ͅŚ̷̸̡̛̱̠̱̰͇͇̭͎̯̳̝̼̖̥̼̞̑͒̽ͫ̆ͩͮ̾̈́̒̕ͅ ̨ͩ̅̚̚̕͠͏̷͙͍͈̱̩̭͎͖̹͎Ỳ̠̫̗͇̣͖̭̥̠̥̗̘͇̟͈̣̤ͨͦ́̀͜O͉̘̮̗̭̣̼̟̟̝͗ͥ̏̊͌̅ͫͮͦ̿̽͟͞͝Ư̭̹̱̲̩̰̻̪̾̇͑̄͐ͧ͒ͣͤ̓̋̑̌͜R̸̝̬̭̬̭͓̪̞͚̟̦͎ͪ̃̋ͧ̂ͫ̈́͠ ̓ͣ͒̉̇́ͪ̔́̾̓ͯ̕͏̡̲̖̥̝̳̻̺͓͝ͅM̧̨̛͕̪̣͇͚̅̾̒̅͑̍ͣ̓͛͋̀ͯ͆ͅI̴̫̦̭̲͓̘̲̭͉̣͕̲̦͇̗̹̐ͫͤ̉͊ͦ̀͐̉̐͐͟S̤̞̱̫̩̣̞̅ͪͣ̏͊́̀ͅT̨̧̰̞̘̱̼̣͚͕̦̞̲̳͔̮̥̹̣̽̋̎̋̾̏ͮ͘͡͞Ả̵̡̡̜̰̖̭̹̤̳͉̰̺̮͓̣̇ͣͨ̏̎̍͐̊́ͭ̊́̽ͨͯ̎͜ͅͅK̛͗ͩ͗͌̎ͬͭ̾̐̿͛͐͏̶͇̟̫̞̬̪̳̟̲̱̳̟̣ͅͅĘ̸͕̣̱̦̺̈́̄̔͒ͤ̾̏ͨ̐̎̚̚͟͢ͅ
̴̷̨̛̗̝̲̠̫̱̩͙̎ͭ̇̄̃ͨͪ̓ͤͯ̂͑̈́
̸̧̥̥̯̥͚̰̩͉͕͓̼̠ͨ͛ͯͨ͘͡ͅY͔̮̝̞̞̙͕̜̲͌̿͑̃͘͠ͅͅO̷̺̭̗̟͚̫̰̣͕ͦ̃ͦ͌ͣ́̓ͮ̊̂͆͞͡U̧͖̬̰̦̤͔̦͉̣͇̱̬̝̟̬̒̑̇ͬ̃̊̂ͥͦ͝ͅŖ̧̺͓̼̦͚͍͍̬̰͓͊ͬͣ̀͌ͮ̆́ͬ͊̀̏͌̚̕̕ ̴̴͕͕̻̤̗̠͍̠̱͉̠͇̼͖̉̌͛ͥ̌̌͊̅͛̎̀ͅS̷͉̗͙̮̜̯̝̠̼̖̖̗͔̫̳̆̅͗ͦ̚͢͞ͅỎ́ͥ̿̌̌̒̉̿ͧ̄ͭ̊͋҉͖̮̼̣̬͍̦͔Ũ̧̙̫̣͙̦̣̼͇̙̎ͦͬ͆͂́̊̀̒̏ͬ̓́̉̂̉͝L̵̴̨̙̼͓͎̳͈̖̬̪̩̻̔ͩ̏͐̎ͬ͂͆͂͌͛́̓͌́͠S̲̣̮͓̪̣͔̜̤͕̬͉̦̬̟̏ͫ̔͐ͯͤͤ͑ͬͮ͐̇ͤͯ̚̚̚̚͜͢ ̶͍͎̣̜͈̠͚͖̫̰̼͇̖̑̎ͯ̒͝ͅA̧̎̐̈́̃̓̋̇̇͏̼̠̩̼͎̜͍R͗̐̾͑̐͒̋͌̽̓̓ͯͫ̽̾҉̫̫̼̲̭̟̣̩͙̩̞̘̠̣͞ͅEͪ̾ͫ͗̆̐̒̒̈̄̒͒͒̃ͫ̊̔̚͏̴̠͔̻̯͇̖͇̱͇̹̦̲̼̮ͅ ̨̡̼̯͔͕̘̥̼̞̤͓̞̤͈̦̪̂ͣ̽̑͜ͅͅF̛̬̻̫̖̣̼̩̲̺͉̳̲͗ͬ́̐ͪͮ̇͠͝ͅO̵͚̝̣̲̺̠͈͚͍̥̥̙̤̯̮̩̗̭͖̾ͤ͊̈̓ͫ͂̆̃͊̚͠R̵̴̡̪͈͍̰̃̌̒̑̀ͫͯ̄̽F̥̮͉̼̗̳̝͕̭͓̤̥̦̩͙̱̳̥̓̽̎ͫ͐͑̍ͭ̊ͬ̄̅̔̽ͭ̚͘͜E̻̹͉͉̩̯̞͊̊̀̔̆̓̉ͭͩ̍ͭ̾͒ͩ͗ͤ̀͢͠I̷̧̡͎̠̤̰̤̼̱̟̳̮̱̞̭̰͎̱̝̝̗ͯ̑ͥ̈́̌͘̕T̵̲̥̯̪̝̖̣̖͇̹̣̩̖̭̦̠̤͛̓͊͆ͤ͗̈́͆̆ͣͩ̃ͭ̚͜.̶̨̤̥͓͙̪̲̮͚͕͎̤̘̭̹̾ͩ̋̒͡ͅ
̸̡̪̹̜̯̟͇̯̠͓̼̖̟̬͂ͭͬ̔͊̄̎͊
Beowulf
[Image: WQTqrrS.jpg]

T̵̛̛͓̺̦̫̹̮̞̦͋̔̌ͤ̏̓ͮ̈̊͘͡Ḩ̂ͨͨ̔́͏̨̝̦͎̖͎̯̮̣̳̞̮ͅḘ̵̶̼̗̤̰̯̹̜̹̱̩͙̺͇̯̈̐ͥ̂̈́̇ͨ̓̄̀̅̌ͦ̆̓ͦ͊ͮͩ͠͡ ͖̼̙̹̲̱͎̣̮̣͉͍̤͉̗̏̄̄̎̎ͮͯͮ͂̋́͊͑ͤ̄̈̍͢Ẁ̄̂̓̿̈́̎ͯ̋͋̃͏̭̫͓̝̬̗̯͢͠Oͧ̊̍̈͋͆͊͏̀͞͏̡̬̣̘̠̪̞̖̮̺̩͉̝̘̙ͅL̸̷̢̻̖̰͎̙̑͆̍F̺̬̼̭̫̭̯̤̦̬͎̯̲ͧ̄̔́͜͠ͅ ̶̡̢͈̳̰̼̘͑ͪ͛ͫ̒̃̅̾̈́ͮ̀̐̾̑̄̚͜C̵̢̰͍̫̭̝̠̖̘̮̪̬̜̤̟̲͚͖̋̽͛̌̍͛ͩ͑̿̾͗̃ͬ̂͒̉̋͝ͅO̡͛̌͐̒̍̿͑̄ͬ̌͗ͮ҉̸͙͉̭̪͕M͛̅̏͂̍̾ͩ̊ͯͯ̈͏̷̘͎͖̱̫̤̱̭̦̯͟Ḙ̻͚̞̙̌̏̽̔̓͑ͪ͋̅ͦ͂̀̒͋ͬ̚̚͞ͅS̶̨̳̲̟̻̗̙̥̯̖̠̰͔ͭ͌ͯͦ̽ͪ̽̅̽̽̆͗ͯͣ̎ ͣ̓ͣ̽͛̀ͯ͋͑ͨ̇̐ͬͫͦ͏҉̯̲̤͖̗̗͚̼̻͕̬̣̲̺B̸̜͈̖̙̠̟͕̞̞͈͕̯͙̹̗̟̦̥̬̑ͪͦ̎̇̑ͩ́̌̐͑̓̔̎̈́̚̚͢͢Å̗͇͉̰̘̭̼͉͑̉̈́͂ͭ̚͘͠͝C̶͚̹͕̘͈͇͎̭̲̣̟͇͕̤̘͉͂ͮͤͧ͊̚ͅK̾̓̃͌͌ͦ̊ͤ̅͞҉̢̠̳̥̟͔̣̟͚̗͠ͅ ̴̸̙̥̞̪̞͖͎͚̩̯͖̲̫̻̺͎̫͕̽̈́̏ͮͩ̽͑ͭ̉͋ͧ̿̅̆ͩ̓̅͝F̶̞̖̟͚̞̘̙̭̫͙̲͓̱̻͔̺̮̻̈́͋ͪ̑̒̾ͣ̓̆ͨͬͩͤ͊́͞O̬̟̠͔͍̗͇̞͔̙̳̼̟̥̠͙̗͒ͨͥͦͩ̈́̈́ͧ̿͑ͧ͂ͨ̑̓̕͡R̙̥̙͓̆͊͊ͫͣ̀͗̅̅͑̓̀̀͛̾̃͘͘͢͡ ̷͉͎̩̗͚̥͍͚̙͚̱̩̗͇̩̂̎̒͗́Ȁ͌ͪͫ̂̌͐̈́̑ͤ͢͏͏̠̲͇͓̞̬͜ ̶͗͛ͫ͗ͪ͆̐͏͙̪̻̠͙̩̪͈̬F̵̨̍̇ͪ͑́̐ͩ́͋҉̛̭̥̗̠̭̤̭̩̗̻̣̮̩̩̕I̛̯̤̬͇̭̺̖͈͋̂̂̓̅͒ͭͨ̽̓̀̇ͯ̚͡N̢̘̯̭̜̖̮̭͙̱̣̘̠̲͙̉̄̆͗ͧ̇ͣ͒ͫ͌̕͞Ą̴̪͍͙̺͎̦̟̭̯̱̗̯̤̐̃͂ͦ̚͝ͅĻ̬̹͙̺̫͉̱̫̦͖̩̤̎ͪ͋͐̊ͮ̓̇̅̍ͥͮͭ̀̚͜͠ ͍̟͚̹͈͓̭̻̭̞̞̻̰̰͉̠̣ͤ̇ͥ͌̃̃ͧ̄̄̎͊ͫ̐͋ͤ͞Ŕ̡͓͙̭͉̖̭̝̬̼̯͍̯̽ͥ̂ͫ́͆̃͟Ơ̷̪̺̺̙̲̰̱̞ͬ͆ͣͤͬ͗ͩ̚͢͞͠Ů̲̞̘̯͖͚̪͍ͮ̎ͦͦͯ̾͐ͮ̀͟N͗ͪ͒͗͒͑̇̎͆̌͒ͮͫ̓ͩ̃͒͠҉̰̖͚̪̭̞͎͖͇̻̝͕̭͍̥͘D̩̯̘͎̫̫͍̫̼ͫ̾̆̓͗̌̓̓͘͘
Finally, the Wulf has come to MinusWorld!
Pea
i'm still dead
Monoshika
P̸̼͈̖͕̻̤͕̠ͪͫͥ͛̄ͪͦ͘͡ͅỈ̧͂̆͛̆̀̊ͨ̍̑҉̜͇͈͕͔͖͝͝͠S̸͆͐̃͂͗̈́̊̚͘͠͏̱̯̪̙͈͈͔ͅͅS̨͚̟͚̯̻̠̪̯͕͚͉̹̼͑̓̋ͥ̿͊̀̽̅̽̓ͣͦ̍ͬ̏͡
Yoshin
I'm gonna fuck a monster