Elyk
Alright so... TWO BODIES have been found tonight.

The first is @PAC-MAN Smoking Crack. He was found dead in the ONSEN.

He was the DRUG DEALER

Abilities
+ Every day you will receive a random recreational drug. You will be notified of which item when the Killing Phase begins.

Who else died? @StirlADrei has been found dead in the CLOTHING ROOM.

He was the EXTERMINATOR

Abilities
+ You may drop a bug bomb in one room per night. Breathing it in will make you dizzy for a short time.

Starting Items
+ Gas mask
+ One mouse trap

Case File
- Both CORPSES have DEEP LACERATIONS
- The ONSEN is BLOODY
- There is a POOL OF BLOOD in the CLOTHING ROOM where the CORPSES of STIRLADREI and SEAL are laying
- There is a POOP TRAIL again
- The ONSEN also has PISS in it

MAP
[Image: k2xilSW.png]

You have until Friday 8:00 PM EST to figure out who or what did killed each of them.

Living Participants
@Pedigree
@Diantha
@Two_Finger
@"Adam Sandler"
Elyk
I put up the class trial threads a bit early. I can reply to posts on mobile without much issue but putting up polls is really annoying.
John Wick's Cat
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Pedigree
-Spray MONSTER REPELLENT on myself.
-Take my HAMMER and exit into the HALL, noticing it suddenly gets DARK and I feel a TERRIBLE FEELING like I'm being watched. I fumble my way into the DINING HALL where I am once again bathed in LIGHT. Weird shit.
-Look for a HUNTING WEAPON but they're all gone. You greedy FUCKERS!
-Take the TABLECLOTH off and use it to CARRY my HAMMER as a SATCHEL. Then I pick up a PLATE as additional DEFENSE.
-Exit DINING HALL into UPPER FOYER. I see a SHADOWY BEING dragging a BLOODY SACK towards the ONSEN, a smaller one slides along the FOYER FLOOR toward the CLOTHING ROOM and one that is CRYING heading into the REC ROOM. THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE!!!
-Even ADAM SANDLER flees the REC ROOM, avoiding the MONSTER I assume.
-Head down MAIN STAIRS as ADAM SANDLER comes up them. He has a KATANA and tosses a SHURIKEN at me which I block with my PLATE. Good thing I had that. Go through FOYER into the ARMORY...
-...or at least I would have were it not for the explosion that sends me flying back into the HALL. I lay there for a minute and hear CRYING approaching me. I rush into the ARMORY and hide in the CORNER until I FALL ASLEEP.

What a fucking night, guys.
Pedigree
CRACK-MAN stated last night in discord he was heading straight for the basement towards the monster, seemed to have a death wish. The fact that he was found in the ONSEN suggests he was placed in the BLOODY SACK dragged into the ONSEN by one of the MONSTERS.

ADAM SANDLER's SHURIKEN TOSS or EXPLOSIVE in the ARMORY could count as attempts I'd assume, so it seems unlikely to be him.

My attempt would have been on the MONSTER except I didn't find any HUNTING WEAPONS in the DINING ROOM. The rest of my actions are all EVADE, DEFEND and HIDE.

Never saw TWO FINGER or DIANTHA so IDK what's up with them.

Judging by the LACERATIONS on both CORPSES, though, I'd estimate the MONSTER killed BOTH of them. Granted, a KATANA could probably produce similar LACERATIONS but I think ADAM attempted on me... unless that was a cover.
Pedigree
@Elyk

1. is there a blood trail from the BLOODY SACK

2. Are the DEEP LACERATIONS in both CORPSES identical?

3. SEARCH the REC ROOM for anything out of place or missing.

FTR: Elyk confirmed that the KATANA that ADAM SANDLER had was not covered in BLOOD when I saw it. Asked him in private since it has to do with my witness account.
Pedigree
Other theory: Nobody attempted last night, so the MONSTERS killed both VICTIMS.

Potentially the SHURIKEN TOSS was not intended to be LETHAL, which makes sense because ADAM SANDLER didn't approach me in any other hostile manner. The BOMB could have been from a previous night as well.
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 4:00 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk

1. is there a blood trail from the BLOODY SACK

2. Are the DEEP LACERATIONS in both CORPSES identical?

3. SEARCH the REC ROOM for anything out of place or missing.

FTR: Elyk confirmed that the KATANA that ADAM SANDLER had was not covered in BLOOD when I saw it. Asked him in private since it has to do with my witness account.

1. There is a BLOOD TRAIL leading from the CLOTHING ROOM through the FOYER, up the MAIN STAIRS, and into the ONSEN.

2. Yes.

3. There is nothing missing from the REC ROOM tonight that stands out to you.
Pedigree
@Elyk

are there any other wounds on either CORPSE, like signs of strangulation or another cause of death
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 4:06 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk

are there any other wounds on either CORPSE, like signs of strangulation or another cause of death

PAC-MAN'S CORPSE has an EYE that has been SMASHED IN. The damage goes all the way to the BRAIN. There is minor BRUISING all over the BODY.

STIRLADREI has some BRUISES as well.
Pedigree
@Elyk do the bruises on drei seem consistent with those on CRACK-MAN?
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 4:12 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk do the bruises on drei seem consistent with those on CRACK-MAN?

PAC-MAN has more BRUISES but they are less severe than STIRLADREI'S. The BRUISES on both are all over the BODY.
Pedigree
"Out of the people left, I really do believe that nobody attempted last night... so the MONSTERS got to kill both VICTIMS. The wounds are almost identical, though it looks like CRACK-MAN got the worst of it with him being brained and having more bruises than DREI.

I will change my vote if new evidence arises (waiting on Two's and Diantha's accounts after all), but for now I vote "None of the Above" on both Trials."

-me from class trial
Адам Сэндлер
- Wake up and grab my stuff, and head to the upper foyer and down the main stairs
- See shadowy being slide from the clothing room to the rec room, i enter as it leaves out the east side hall
- Sit down on the couch and start playing some pac-man
- Getting the high score when suddenly there is a really shitty smell and i see a shadowy being wiping shit onto my crotch
- GTFO
- Shadowy being headed from the kitchen to the rec room who is crying, awful smell is also present
- Head up the main stairs and see Pedigree coming down the stairs so i throw a shuriken at him but he blocks it
-See Diantha entering her bedroom as i reach the top of the stairs
- Enter the onsen to clean up only to see pac-man in some bloody water
- decide to check on him just in case and realize he is definitely dead
-Exit onsen to the upper foyer and see Twofinger dragging a shadowy being up the stairs
- I head to my room while Twofinger heads to the dining room
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Two_Finger
-go to onsen
-try to flood it but fuck up
-monster walks in holding a bloody sheet as I leave
-make my way to the west stairs, see diantha leave the garden on my way
-go down the stairs, shit creature goes into the basement
-grab some uh rope from the garden supplies
-enter the foyer, monster seems to be going back to the basement
-hear crying so I turn and see a monster
-I use my rope as a lasso and anchor myself to it
-it won't stop crying and there's piss on the floor
-I go upstairs with it and see adam sandler leave the onsen and go back to his room
-I build a fort in the dining room and pass out in it
-the tablecloth was missing
Two_Finger
"Go through FOYER into the ARMORY...
-...or at least I would have were it not for the explosion that sends me flying back into the HALL"
@Pedigree
this was a trap placed by me yesterday, and I use it as my reasoning as to why I don't think the monster killed twice
if nobody submitted an attempt, that would have killed you
Pedigree
Unless traps become less potent each day they are left up.

Or the monsters' murder plans were better plans and were rolled first.

Or since your bomb wasn't role based it's not as powerful as sander:s who also has yet to kill with bombs.

In any case I still am confident monsters did both murders and neither of these accounts change that.
Pedigree
If a player did either kill, how and why are the wounds on the body so similar?

To eliminate a cause of death I wouldn't be able to detect, @Elyk, I search CRACKMANS ROOM for the WEED KILLER I gave him.
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 1:37 PM)Pedigree Wrote: If a player did either kill, how and why are the wounds on the body so similar?

To eliminate a cause of death I wouldn't be able to detect, @Elyk, I search CRACKMANS ROOM for the WEED KILLER I gave him.
You find a BOTTLE OF WEED KILLER and a LIGHTER right outside of PAC-MAN'S BEDROOM.
Адам Сэндлер
if no one else submitted an attempt i would have killed pedigree, because i walked by him when no one was around
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]