Elyk
FINAL NIGHT RESULTS
It's time for the FINAL NIGHT.

PEDIGREE, ADAM SANDLER, and TWOFINGER all enter the FOYER from the MAIN STAIRS. They are all holding a REVOLVER. The stand in the middle, and hold up their GUNS.

A CUP holding STICKS has been placed in the middle of the FOYER. They each take one. ADAM SANDLER'S says "FIRST" on it. PEDIGREE'S says "LAST". The order of firing has been determined.

TWOFINGER points his GUN at PEDIGREE. Both PEDIGREE and ADAM SANDLER point their GUNS at TWOFINGER.

ADAM SANDLER fires his GUN at TWOFINGER. Nothing happens.

TWOFINGER fires his GUN at PEDIGREE. Nothing happens.

PEDIGREE fires his GUN at TWOFINGER. Nothing happens.

ADAM SANDLER fires his GUN at TWOFINGER. Nothing happens.

TWOFINGER fires his GUN at PEDIGREE. PEDIGREE is hit between the EYES and falls over. PEDIGREE has died. TWOFINGER puts his GUN down.

ADAM SANDLER fires his GUN at TWOFINGER. TWOFINGER is hit in the CHEST and falls over. TWOFINGER has died.

ADAM SANDLER fires his GUN at TWOFINGER. He hits the CORPSE.

ADAM SANDLER fires his GUN at TWOFINGER. He hits the CORPSE.

ADAM SANDLER fires his GUN at TWOFINGER. He hits the CORPSE. ADAM SANDLER puts his GUN down.

A CLICK is heard at the FRONT DOOR. ADAM SANDLER walks over to the DOOR, opens it, and leaves.

ADAM SANDLER HAS WON THE MINUS WORLD KILLING GAME 4.2

Living Participants
@"Adam Sandler"

Tonight's Deaths
@Pedigree was the CARPENTER. He just happened to get caught up in this mess.

Abilities
+ You may build or remove a section of wall each night.
- This action will take up most of your time.

Starting Items
+ Hammer
+ Enough wood and nails to do the job

@Two_Finger was the PROFESSOR. The PROFESSOR is the true owner of the MANOR. He contracted me to collect 15 freshly killed CORPSES so he can create some more HOMUNCULI or something like that in his BASEMENT. I came up with this GAME and thought that it would be more interesting if I forced him to participate too! Well in the end it didn't turn out to well for him... Good thing he paid me in advance!

Abilities
+ Strong (in)sanity, you will not fall victim to your creations

Starting Items
+ Notebook of strange runes. You recall that it can be used to decipher documents in your study detailing your works.
Pea
HE REALLY DID HAVE A GUN
El Negro
Featuring the new Adam Sandler movie:

GUN - What if you had a gun?

Out in your nearest cinemas on June 23rd, 2006.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Адам Сэндлер
You Never see Adam Sandler with a gun coming
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]