Cool Shit You Did That Nobody Saw

Monoshika
The night I died I submitted my best murder plan yet and it was Fucking Sweet but, alas, Harambe interrupted it

Here it is:

-Disrobe
-Piss in jar
-Put Delusinol into Tranq Dart with Syringe
-Fill Syringe with Piss
-Tape Piss Syringe to inside of of Towel
-Leave room wearing only Towel*
-Find someone whos been KO'd and is alone
-Remove Dart, fill with Piss, put back into same wound**
-Run out of room, Tranquilize first person I see***
-Go to Clothing Room and get the clothes I dropped on the previous night
-Find other KO'd people to wake up****
-Return to room
-Hide meds and syringe
-Go to sex dungeon in full nude for Review Round 2

*Plan is to use apparent nudity to claim proof I didnt have any additional items on me, and claim Elyk fudged my actions because I forgot I left my clothes outside my room when I change into those

**Elyk claimed this would kill, unaware that we apparently figured out piss embolism doesn't work, original plan was to use the dirty Onsen water I Jar'd on an earlier night but that got used up - using the dart itself in the same wound leads to the death just being mysterious causes, but having something traceable in the bloodstream as the murder weapon was important for backup evidence to investigate if people treat me finding the body first as proof I did it

***Nobody knew I had Delusinol, so someone's account not matching up with anyone else's made for a Fall Guy, I had a 0 strength tranquilizer so nobody should suspect I did anything but just shoot that at them

****This part here lets me claim I just specified I'd go looking for people to resuscitate like on the first couple nights, explaining away any awkward pathing leading me to the body

Bonus Facts:
-You would have found the piss syringe if you investigated my towel
-Apparently this murder had like double weighting, and Elyk rolled the murder twice, having made a mistake, and seal's monkey fun still rolled both times
Pea
dude and i shot a gun at the same time. i used my ability to hit the wall
Superchao
-Head downstairs, enter the garden, begin moving the plants
-When the room is empty, lie down with my arms hidden in the plants and look unconscious, with enough of me visible to make it clear that it's me
-When someone comes into the room, the second they do so, start crawling into the plants while feigning unconsciousness, enough to make it look like i'm being dragged by someone else into the plants, the someone else being out of view thanks to the plants
-When fully in the plants, position myself
-Wait a while, until someone else comes into the garden
-Shoot them with my shotgun, very specifically
-Wait for at least one other person to enter and leave the garden
-Emerge from the plants, and exit the garden looking shocked and concerned

i would have used the tranq darts and being KOed by one as my alibi, and my unfired pistol as proof i didn't pull the trigger
John Wick's Cat
You may be wondering, "Did Pac-man even have a murder plan?" Actually, yes.

If his mind hadn't been blocked on Night 5, he would have done this:

1 - Steal a gas mask (didn't need this as Pedigree gave me killer weed)
2 - Get a powerful drug that could harm others. (didn't need this as Pedigree gave me killer weed)
2 / ALTERNATE - Create a harmful drug from the scratch using previous materials and tools from the garden.
3 - Put on the gas mask, light up the powerful weed with a lighter
4 - Sneak into someone's bedroom and put it under their beds and wait outside of the room for them to get in
5 - Lock the door with a wooden plank and let the drug sparce all around the room
6 - If the plan succeeded, the person would've been fully drugged and trapped inside, unable to react fast enough as to do something to stop it
7 - Once the person's dead, grab a flavouring agent, go inside, close the door and scatter it around the room in order to make the smell of weed fade away, taking the corpse out to the dining room and put a plate with rotten food in front of it.

Probably wouldn't have worked, yes, but Pac-man had to think from time to time.
Dude
i was going to fucking choke somebody in the water while swimming around in a nagito outfit the night i died but nobody even saw me or my costume
Pedigree
I tried to be badass on night six...

-Spray MONSTER REPELLANT on myself.
-Exit into the BEDROOM HALL, wielding my HAMMER defensively above my head and hugging the wall.
-DASH over into the DINING ROOM and retrieve a MOUNTED HUNTING WEAPON.
-Make sure the SAFETY is on, then check for AMMO.
-If there is no AMMO, smash up some PLATES from the DINING ROOM and load the weapon.
-Shove the HAMMER into a knapsack made from a TABLECLOTH and secure it to my BELT LOOP. (Yeah I'm wearing pants).
-DISENGAGE SAFETY and hug the wall as I approach the OPPOSITE DINING ROOM EXIT as I make a sweeping motion from side to side to cover the room.

-If I see the MONSTER, I am going to unload the HUNTING WEAPON into it and try to ESCAPE.
-If someone else approaches me and appears HOSTILE, I will shoot them in the leg to DISABLE THEM and ESCAPE. My intent is not to kill with such a shot.
-If I am out of AMMO, I will defend instead with my HAMMER.

-As I re-enter the HALL from the opposite DINING ROOM exit, I will glance around each corner with the gun pointed out in front of me, then approach the FOYER STAIRS cautiously .
-Coming down the FOYER STAIRS, I will scan the room with a sweeping motion and then make a break for the ARMORY.
-I will THREATEN anyone in the ARMORY and tell them to leave then shove some SHELVES in front of the door and make my last stand there, surrounded with BACKUP WEAPONS.
-I will wait out there the rest of the night.

To be clear, I mean load the gun with the plate glass shards if there is no AMMO in the weapon.

What Actually Happened

Spoiler:
Two_Finger
FTR I had thrown every weapon that was in the dining room into the basement on a much earlier night