net neutrality is over i guess or something

T-man
i never called or wrote a congressman because i thought you guys would have that shit locked down

thanks a lot you fucks, you let me and america down
T-man
here's an incredibly patronizing video the chairman of the fcc made to quell the concerns of the people

he seems to think the internet is just normie shit and that the harlem shake is relevant
Poxni
nah it still has to go through some shit. even if you're joking it's not cool to admit you didn't do jack for a situation like this you chump
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
T-man
(Dec 14, 2017 at 9:52 PM)Poxni Wrote: nah it still has to go through some shit. even if you're joking it's not cool to admit you didn't do jack for a situation like this you chump
i bitched online, that's like, the spearhead of all major progress
Draku
thanks verizon
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
any american that wants to use my internet can go ahead. you'll have to supply your own ethernet cord tho
Agastya
demod tman
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Dec 14, 2017 at 10:21 PM)Agastya Wrote: demod tman
and then mod agastya
Pea
mod agastya
God
yall never did anything with the internet anyway
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shroomguy
we have a minus world that's something
The Beef Baron
EH2
guys, keep fucking fighting, remind your representatives that THEY won't be spared by telecom companies either, they're gonna have to pay for their fast lanes like everyone else won't be able to afford
T-man
(Dec 15, 2017 at 6:17 AM)EH2 Wrote: guys, keep fucking fighting, remind your representatives that THEY won't be spared by telecom companies either, they're gonna have to pay for their fast lanes like everyone else won't be able to afford

corporate cocksuckers probably have plenty of money from being paid off to afford fast lane access
EH2
not every representative is a shill, most of them only work for shills, so they might fight back if they realize their boss is also leaving them for dead
Puddin
[Image: arnIF5J.jpg]
Pedigree
rip
Stargazing
they still have to send it through court, it's not dead for another month probably.
what the h*ck is this?????
Man nothing really to contribute to this thread unfortunately but hey i'm constipated
Pedigree
if only we had any hope the courts wouldn't side with Agit Pai
sealelement
if zelma were the fcc chariman this shit wouldnt have happened
100% pure gamer 100%