Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What's up.

It's christmas season and I can't give you guys shit because I'm broke as fuck but I wanted to give a gift that always gives other people the strength to carry on. Despite popular opinion, love isn't getting your dick sucked in the back of a '98 blazer after a k-pop dance party, it isn't when you capture the shiny legendary Lugia after soft resetting so much you break your save battery and threaten to kill yourself if your sister doesnt buy you a new copy, it isn't that feeling you get when your favorite fanservice anime character finally becomes an amazing character

It actually might be that last one.

So in honor of love, christmas and valentines day all in one; I've decided to show some affection to the Minus World Family. After all, I'm known for being a fat otaku internet asshole, let's change the narrative a little. IF YOU AREN'T ON THIS LIST IT'S 100% BECAUSE YOU AREN'T IN THE DISCORD MOTHERFUCKER GET IN THERE THAT"S THE FUTURE

If you are in the mood to also give love, shout someone out or say something nice...do it in this THREAD! And no we're not doing that "Person above you!!" shit cause ppl attention whore. Just let it form naturally like a volcano fam.

Diantha - Great person, has overcome many hardships and I really admire your resolve to be yourself in public shamelessly. Not sure if you hear this a lot, but you are brave. One of the strongest women I know.

Kyle - Don't know too much about you fam, but you seem like a smart capable guy who is knowledgable about a whole lot of tech related things I frankly can't grasp. Wishing you much success!

T-Man - Always showing love and good vibes and genuinely can't remember one time you've snapped and been a dick. Also been the soure of some great internet laughs so I appreciate you buddy, keep purservering you will make it.

Yrrzy - A truly gentle soul. Wouldn't hurt a fly. I stay away from the arts board generally but from what you've posted on Discord I see the progress. Keep it up. You're doing great.

Despair - Usually the butt of the jokes and my verbal abuse but generally an easy-going guy despite what fucked up shit he's been thru fams. Got the upmost respect for him even if I don't agree with him about 60% of the shit that comes out of his mouth. Plus anyman who can rock a scarf everyday must be fearless. Also lowkey a pimp have u hrd that fuckin voice

SP(SONIC PROJECT) - A furry, so you'd think that make him a terrible person but SP might be the furry that changed my mind on my irrational hatred of furries. Can take a joke, loves DBZ, always kind to others and most importantly PLAYED everyone in that on KG where he fake ragequit. That shit was epic. Shout out to him and hope you keep up the good vibes.

Agaysta - I don't know SHIT about Agaysta, but he is well liked so he is clearly doing something correct. Shout out to you.

Bee - Another person who's been through their fair amount of shit, not much to say besides the generic "oooohh you seem cool lol!" but from our interactions and the epic gothgirlgang podcast you're a funny person and very intelligent and capable of doing great things. Shout out to Bee man.

El Negro - New guy, but any new person who can fit in here that fast must be a pioneer of the internet social arts. Welcome brother, and shout out to you.

brainwyrms - Jesus christ the more down this list I go the more I realize I maybe know 5 ppl on this site, fuck it. I think initially came from that robbyraid a while back, brainwyrms has been an active member and a valued person on the MW site. Doesn't post much but usually when he/she does you're in for a treat fams.

*I skipped some dudes because I fr have never seen the post ever*

YLLE - pretty much an antique from the old days, still the same old chill sweedish dude from before. Very intelligent and a lowkey pimp. Shoutout to him.

GATO - My literal mexican brother. Nevermind the fact that I do not know what you're talking about half the time, we have a bond like Naruto and Sasuke except the meta is preventing us from reaching our full chuuybi level and at the root cause this is the systemimatic opression that elite wht ppl push on otakus but since religion is a conscious effort and not just straight conspiracy we can slide thru the cracks fam.

ORION - A straight prophet from the other dimension. I really enjoy her insights on various subjects and if you can look me in the eyes and tell me Orion's wisdom doesn't make you think you can punch through the satanic bullshit in life with your inner cosmo and rescue Athena; I miight have to ask Draku to ban you because you CANNOT be trusted.

CYG - Still don't know where the fuck she came from, but sending good vibes and people fuck with you so how can you hate on that? Shout out to her.

BM - Man, what can be said of the bootleg version of me? A cool guy, looks like a boy band member and is a confirmed pimp. Hard to gas you up after all that but he does have sick taste in games. Shout out to you brother.

Sudo - An ANGRY ASS motherfucker, but that just shows that he is passionate about many things and informed enough to be angry about them. We might never rewatch Den-O together but just know that when you need someone to Climax Jump! with you, i will be here fams. Henshin belt and all

2F - Man if this guy doesn't become a mod at some point I'll be suprised. A true leader fams and doesn't tolerate bullshit or shit waifus from anyone. Hard to do in a place full of weebs with shit taste(myself included fams) and that's why he is gonna win bros. Plus in my headcanon he is voiced by Dan Green.

Shroomguy - A consistent source of good energy and NEVER hesistates to listen and try to help someone with a problem they're going through. If y'all ever need someone to speak that real shit to you, Shroomguy and that guy and he's a shroom. Much love to you bro

Seal - Do I need to tell you why you should love Seal? Come the fuck on.

Pea- Dope personality, great taste in music and making waves in the DJ scene. Proud of you man, keep doing your thing and it will pay off big time.

Spritey - The man with the plan. Very intelligent and often a polarizing figure but much respect to him because without him none of us would be posting here and probably still be on Teotu jesus christ fuck

Drei - Fellow /m/echafucker but also a buff on politics, general human psychology and other social issues. Mature, calculated, and slightly sadistic...he's the real life version of Char bro.

Draku - Literally banned me for making this post. Fuck Draku.

Like I said, if I forgot you. Nothing personal. I got you next time....till then.....PEACE and remember you are loved!
T-man
loving this positivity bukkake but you've grossly mischaracterized me because im a fucking asshole

but in the spirit of the season i would like to say that minus world is a collective of very genuine individuals, each and every one of you bring something unique to the overall flavor of mw and it's safe to say that mw would not be the same without any of you
Aidan
(Dec 18, 2017 at 8:58 PM)Zelma Wrote: Spritey - The man with the plan. Very intelligent and often a polarizing figure but much respect to him because without him none of us would be posting here and probably still be on Teotu jesus christ fuck
legit fucking laughed out loud on that one and that's pretty fucking impressive considering i sacrificed my soul many moons ago for skill at bayonetta

i'm gonna do a couple of these, just off the discord rn.

diantha - dope + tuff person. truly gives a shit about what she believes in and is willing to fight for it. overall hella respectable and admirable person.

kyle - idk when you post but somehow (telepathy maybe) i know you're a smart ass motherfucker and a hard worker. you clearly got your shit figured out so, in the words of lizzie mcguire: you rock don't ever change
actually change if you want. that quote kinda blows in retrospect. fuck

t-man: hilarious dude and super chill. respect what he's done for the site and how generally cool he is. post more

at this point i realize i'm basically making a fucking mw yearbook but oh well. too late to stop now
draku: what is there to say about draku that hasn't already been said? dude is like the batman of mw, lurking in the shadows, ready to make good posts whenever he's signalled. respect the work and good posts you lay down. one day i'll watch symphogear.

yrr: GREAT fucken person tbh. love the art, love the games even tho they make my computer catch fire sometimes, love the cool demeanor. hope yall are feeling good this steam winter sale season b/c you deserve it

despair: basically the godking of mw. everyone loves this asshole. weirdly sexy voice, good MS paint skills, gets shit done, and managed to somehow create the best game in the danganronpa franchise. keep up the good posts my man

sp: sp is a cool motherfucker. respect his love for dbz and mario, and his efforts to bridge the mw and baby mw communities as one. generally funny and chill, thumbs up

seal: fuckin hilarious and a ray of sunshine. seal is definitely the healer of the party b/c she's always down to dispel debuffs and regen our spirits. that's a stupid-ass analogy but basically seal is a great poster and i have mad love for her

sudo: a passionate man that gives more fucks in a single day than i do in a year. gotta respect his sense of justice. he's kinda like the punisher, except if he couldn't find any guns or whatever. probably the realest dude i know

zelma: a true bro to us all. zelma is the biggest tsundere we have, but the good kind not like familiar of zero or some shit. always appreciate when he returns from his ongoing hiatus to drop a dope post or show off a new saint armor. can't wait for the mixtape to drop.

drei: basically a hero to me. drei always looks out for his bros. somehow the dude managed to lock down a family situation which really speaks wonders about how capable he is. extremely sexy hair and great taste in animu. love the dude

cyg: my eye twinsie, cyg is an impressive af individual. somehow manages to hold down schooling, nursing and shitposting all at the same time while being cool af. also, powerful snapchat game.

2F: extremely cool dude. silent but deadly. always ready to lay down some funny shit or drop a truth bomb on the squad. extremely good taste in vidgames.

pea: a true man of culture. pea is a talented motherfucker. his jams are some next level shit, and his posts are of a refined quality. always good to see him around

spritey: funny af, smart and chill, a true triple threat. spritey is a powerful asset to the community and i would share a blunt with him any day of the week. except monday b/c i have to wake up early on tuesdays.
Yoshin
I'll do it to

zelma: The true bro on mw. You always know zelma will be there to lay down the realist of shit.

despair: he may be a cuck but hes the only person I know who I can shoot the shit with so he gets a plus there

aidan: Another person who hates Sheryl and likes Ranka, thats enough for me.

drei: This mans has amazing taste,

yrr: Good arts, we differ on some things but she's a good egg.

twofinger: amazing person, would def be the person I choose to get super fuckin wasted with

pea: loud, but really good. if it wherent for him I would still be jobless.

pedigree the sonicproject: woof.

seal: cute girl. seal has been the most helpful person this last year, always taking time to talk to my dumb ass. I'm glad she's around.

sudo: cynical mexican man, but he taught me some recipes I still occasionally use. Good person to debate with if you make sure not to choose a real heated subject

gato: bros gatos lit. In seriousness I care about gato a lot and I hope the best for him.

Black: new friend but a good one nonetheless, I expect him and I to continue to be good friends going forwards.

CYG: god damn thats a face I didn't expect to see after all these years. Good poster, almost zelma level.

spritey: dude weed lmao. Gotta give props to spritey for doing most of mws dev work. I am also convinced he owns multiple copies of the reel big fish shirt.

if u arent on this list it is because we barely fucken talk and this is an invitation to do so.
Spritanium
Awww you guys. Here I'll do one:

T-man: Of course you're at the top, we've been friends for over a decade, we don't talk 1-on-1 much but we should change that. Legit one of the funniest people I've ever known and also an extremely talented artist, he has created countless assets for us free of charge which were definitely worth money. Nothing but good memories, I grew up with this guy. Same goes for Sponge and Bill Ding but they're not too active on MW (at this time)

Draku: I've also known you for a long time and you've always been cool. Also my favorite admin ever since Kesha stepped down. Has graciously donated to my tip jar a few times which has been extremely helpful and given me a bit more time to spend on MW.

Kyle: I don't know you too well on a deeply personal level but you're very friendly and funny. I also can't tell you enough how appreciative I am that you stuck with us for the huge MW revamp, I know you had inhibitions as an "old world" admin but you've been a great asset and source of ideas/input for us.

Diantha: A good person, good developer, and good project leader for the SMW hack. You've had to deal with a seriously unfair amount of shit and I'm glad things are turning around for you, you deserve it. We have had some good discussions on discord. I still need to try your rock-bread recipe.

Fun With Despair: You are hilarious, you have an awesome voice and a great talent for video/audio. Also an awesome podcast host, I hope I get to be part of one of those at some point.

Pedigree: We yell at each other sometimes but we're just both passionate. I hope I've never really gotten to you, you're a good person and a good source of input.

Yrr: We've had disagreements but they've mostly been related to metagame functionality which doesn't really matter. You're super kind and caring, anyone would be lucky to have you in their life.

Sudo: The stereotype is that he gets mad but I don't think I've ever actually seen him mad? He's just a debater. Good guy

Zelma: You make good posts and I find myself agreeing with you a lot, also thanks for making this great thread

Oracular: Holy shit I used to hate you. I don't even know why, I must have just been angry. Even going beyond the fact that it's impossible to tell when you're being serious, you're so insightful and you offer such a unique perspective on things. And you're never mean spirited. Definitely one of my favorite members

Aidan: I too will share a blunt if we split the blunt check. I don't think I know much about you but I like people who think I'm cool, so let's be sure to talk more

Anyone I missed: Sorry, I love all you guys, you are my greatest friends in the world and I don't think I'd have it any other way. You are also all incredibly low maintenance or maybe I'm just a dick. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make your lives easier because having a group to vent/shoot the shit with has certainly made my life easier
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
i dont think i deserve the love but you guys have made my life a lot less boring i can say that much.

props to seal for dealing with my bullshit much more than anyone else here
CuteYoshiGirl
damn fam, Im gonna cry over here
EH2
I'm at a loss for words here

I'm not so good at actually splitting all my gratitude in like, separate phrases for specific people but I love you all and I appreciate everything you do for me, no matter how small, silly, or "...is it even like, a thing, I actually did" you think it is