Bee
[Image: unknown.png]

id like to file a report against your mod FwD for making an etiquette violation, a passive agressive just plain rude comment that he was aware was passive aggressive and rude, as well as fully knowing, since he claims to know me so well, that it would upset me and cause me to defend myself.

he has done this many times in the past and he is fully aware of his actions. he is abusive, he is rude, and he appears unfit to be a mod because he causes more issues than he solves when the issues are regarding people he does not personally like.
Yoshin
I will come in to say that bans are not a choice an individual makes, all staff available discuss it before deciding.
Draku
While there was definitely a bit of attitude in FWD's comment, he was attempting to cease conversation and did not wish to stir the issue further. His tone is understandable in context, and while it did contain what could be seen as a comment directed at how you form your opinions, it was said as the reasoning for him wanting to stop the discussion. It was not said in an overly insulting manner, even if it was clearly out of frustration.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
beep
(Dec 31, 2017 at 3:10 AM)Draku Wrote: While there was definitely a bit of attitude in FWD's comment, he was attempting to cease the conversation and did not wish to stir the issue further. His tone is understandable in context, and while it did contain what could be seen as a comment directed at how you form your opinions, it was said as the reasoning for him wanting to stop the discussion. It was not said in an overly insulting manner, even if it was clearly out of frustration.

He fully knew he was making a comment that would upset me. He is not stupid and he has dealt with me before. he said it himself, he claims to know me.
his idea was not to stop the discussion, but to leave it himself, which requires no comment, ESPECIALLY not a passive aggressive comment that takes jabs at my person.

Bans may be a consensus vote but we all know there's a hierarchy that places FwD in a safe zone where he can, like he just did, break rules and get away with it fine.

The way I see it, that rule is in place because breaking it causes issues. He broke it, he knows he did, and it caused me to defend myself.
He is a mod. This is genuine abuse. FWD is a genuinely abusive person.
Spritanium
Oh man, if you think that is inappropriate behavior for a staff member then wait til you see this

Spoiler:
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Bee
I still stand by this. your moderator is an abusive person and your staff plays favorites and gives free passes to break the rules the longer they've known someone. Its not a conspiracy theory. if you want to make a private group for friends then do that and stop pretending you want a public community.
Fun With Despair
Considering this is a topic about me, I don't want to say much in case anything is taken the wrong way. However, consider the following rule you yourself used as an example:

[Image: unknown.png]

Constantly picking fights during discussion, and harrassing someone who said they did not wish to argue with you even after a change of topic in the discord is definitely extremely poor etiquette, as is constantly being both passive aggressive AND directly aggressive, something you are very keen on doing, and something you have been banned for before.

The last thing I'll say: If you think your behavior just made me butthurt or whatever, fine. However, I am nowhere near the only person you have outright made uncomfortable talking in the discord in your presence, for fear of setting you off.

We do want a public community. However, we want a community where people feel comfortable talking, which is not the case when everyone is afraid of setting off someone's hair trigger and causing outbursts, insults, and outright witch hunting someone and trying to get them banned or demoted for a group staff decision.
Stirling
Bee, you have trouble handling certain scenarios and become very vile during them. You need to work on this. We enjoy your company, but it is not conducive when you can be flipped off so quickly and strongly.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Spritanium
It's no secret that we play favorites, I'm pretty sure there's actually a rule that basically says "if you don't jive with us you should leave"

The admins and mods take into account somebody's value to the community when making decisions, because they're human beings and not a force of emotionless law enforcers

And yeah this site works better when nobody hates each other, so I guess you got me there. It's not a private group for friends though, it's very much a public community which anyone can sign up for.
I, for one, am with Bee on this.

PLEASE ban Despair.
Bee
sorry fwd, you never should have been made staff because you've always been brash and rude. you made an unnecessary rude comment knowing it would upset me, and I got upset.

if you didn't want to be in the conversation you could have just left. but you decided to be passive aggressive because you knew it would hurt me.

if you review the conversation you'll find it was going smoothly until you started with your passive aggressive comments that did not need to be made. you are an abuser.
Bee
this is also by far not the only time favorites have been played allowing rules to be broken. my saying a slur in an attempt to say that the slur is bad got me punished, while weeks later a blatently sexist comment was made towards me and that user received zero punishment. either the rules don't actually matter, or people are given free passes to break them depending on how long they've been around.
Bee
and considering yrr has openly admitted to Gato getting away with violations because the rules were added after they joined, and being allowed to break those rules for years, I'm much more inclined to believe it has to do with loyalty to the website. if I had joined ten years ago I would not have been punished, or at least not nearly as severely, as gatos situation suggests.
Yrrzy
you say that but somehow gato is better behaved than you
Bee
sorry I get upset when people treat me like shit! oops! guess I should just stop caring when admins and nods ignore sexist comments being made towards me or make rude comments towards me themself. I react pretty strongly to negativity towards me, but maybe that could be avoided if there was less negativity being directed towards me. something I've been begging to stop for months now. ban me if you don't want me here. stop saying you like me if you want nothing to do with me. stir is a prime example of someone that says he likes me as he treats me like absolute fucking garbage. how do you honestly think that is gonna work out on someone's mind? do you have any fucking idea how conflicting it is to say you like or enjoy someone when youre also the one making them contemplate self harm or worse?

you people have a serious abuser problem. you're extremely negative and you surround yourselves with things and people you hate while trying to pretend you dont. you never have anything good to say to or about anyone but yourselves.
Bee
also good job side stepping the part where I pointed out how you just let gato and zelma totally get away with being abusive and sexist because they have a history here.

a prime exams of how you just insult people instead of dealing with actual issues.
Yrrzy
the difference is that you make everyone uncomfortable but they dont
Yrrzy
I was on ur side for the zelma shit but not anything you got in trouble for yourself
Bee
I made people uncomfortable when they gave me shit. wow big surprise you give someone a hard time and they act accordingly. also don't lie about gato. nobody liked them and you complained about them constantly.

you're bad people. you're two faced. you surround yourselves with negativity and you don't understand why that makes some people feel or act negative.

if you don't like me then ban me. I have no qualms with being cut off from a group that treats "friends" the way you do. you treat people like fucking garbage. you don't know how to be good people and the only people here who do are just totally complacent with watching people get treated like fucking garbage.
Spritanium

>negativity

>Minus World

Hmm...