Pea
[Image: 4rXJirq.png]

IF YOU'RE NOT IN IT IT'S BECAUSE EITHER I FORGOT OR YOUR MW AVATAR ISN'T SHOWING UP

DISCUSS
Yoshin
[Image: tamyux.jpg]
T-man
I'm on the wrong side of the triangle, my ass didn't get this fat from McDonald's coffee.
Two_Finger
im in the perfect spot
Agastya
if anything i'd be on the right. i love me some mcnuggets
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
as much as i like junk food im def MW's mom
Kabuto
i cant believe you forgot me pea....you scattered my ashes to the thoughtless sea
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
CuteYoshiGirl
McDonald's was originally a BBQ place that sold tamales. BOOM
Spritanium
"We have food at home" is definitely in the top 10 most disappointing phrases ever uttered
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
(Jan 4, 2018 at 4:38 AM)Jun the Ripper Wrote: i cant believe you forgot me pea....you scattered my ashes to the thoughtless sea

[Image: KWxeOPy.png]
Kabuto
RULES OF KIDS MEAL
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
God
BASED AS ALWAYS
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
sealelement
honestly? this is pretty accurate now that i think about it lol
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Sad
Pea
[Image: q16k98O.png]
EH2
I wouldn't be caught dead drinking McDonald's coffee

maybe I'll go to the drive-thru, order one, and after the kids complain, I'll just pour it in the trash for dramatic effect
Fun With Despair
(Jan 10, 2018 at 4:38 AM)EH2 Wrote: I wouldn't be caught dead drinking McDonald's coffee

maybe I'll go to the drive-thru, order one, and after the kids complain, I'll just pour it in the trash for dramatic effect
In Canada at least, McDonald's coffee is actually not half bad. As far as like, cheap coffee goes, it's about as good as you can get.

Apparently it's absolute fucking dick in the US though.
Draku
mcds coffee is shit because all coffee is shit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
fantanoice
Their chai lattes are pretty good
sealelement
(Jan 10, 2018 at 5:31 AM)Draku Wrote: mcds coffee is shit because all coffee is shit

fuck you im on the order a coffee now because of you
100% pure gamer 100%